MK 11: Aftermath says it is installed but I have not bought the add on

Discus and support MK 11: Aftermath says it is installed but I have not bought the add on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The new expansion for Mortal Kombat 11 is coming in May and it is currently available for pre-order for £35, but in the Microsoft store on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blackc00p, May 12, 2020.

1. blackc00p
    blackc00p Guest

The new expansion for Mortal Kombat 11 is coming in May and it is currently available for pre-order for £35, but in the Microsoft store on my Xbox above the expansion title it says 'this product is installed'. Nowhere else does it say this expansion is installed.

I own the Premium Edition for Mortal Kombat 11 but according to Warner Brothers this doesn't mean I should have the content for free.

Does anyone know why it is saying 'this product is installed' if I am not entitled to the content for free?

:)

blackc00p, May 12, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Not a problem! Glad to have cleared things up for you. If you ever have another question or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!
  3. blackc00p Win User

Hi Chris,

thank you so much! That makes much more sense now! :)
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Blackc00p,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Aftermath is a title update, so all versions of the game will receive the aftermath update for free. This includes added content like Friendships, Stage Fatalities and a character balance update. This would
    be why it says you have it installed, because it is just talking about MK11.

What come from paying for the expansion is the Story mode DLC and the 3 new characters along with skin packs. Hope this helps!
  5. GREYFOX5150 Win User

Mortal Kombat Xbox Games

I have been wanting this for So Very long! I hope WB & NetherRealm decide to do this/Allow this since those games ate very special to me as I have loved pretty much Every single release of an MK game sonce the Very beginning. It would also be nice to
    add all of the original games to the store as downloads, including all of the old Arcade titlrs. I would love 2 have access to Every single MK game Ever all in one place! MK 1, MK 2, MK3, ULTIMATE MK 3, MK TRILOGY, MO MYTHOLOGIES SUB ZERO, MK 4, MK GOLD,
    MK SPECIAL FORCES, MK DEADLY ALLIANCE, MK DECEPTION, MK ARMAGEDDON, MK VS DC UNIVERSE, MK SHAOLIN MONKS, MK 9, MK XL, & Finally MK 11. And I know the Mythologies & Special Forces games were not that great, but a Full collection would still need them & B just
    plain Awesome!!!
  6. AxelNekit Win User

Mortal kombat 11 aftermafh

Здравствуйте.

так вы поможете с решением моей проблемы с «вылетом» из игры при прохождении сюжета МК aftermath?

[Translation - Hello.

so will you help with the solution of my problem with the “departure” from the game when passing through the story of MK aftermath?]
Thema:

1. MK 11: Aftermath says it is installed but I have not bought the add on - Similar Threads - Aftermath says installed

2. Weekly store survey just popped up says 6d remaining but keeps saying item is no longer...

in XboX Insiders
    Weekly store survey just popped up says 6d remaining but keeps saying item is no longer...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chubbyspam [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox app wont sign me in because it says "We want to make sure this is you. User...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont sign me in because it says "We want to make sure this is you. User...: I had a suspicious sign in on my account. Then I reverified made a new password and can sign in everywhere except the Xbox app on my pc. I can sign into my xbox live account but when i hit lets...
  4. My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it: plz fix it now ive been waiting 7 days 8c0eb933-94b5-438b-b71a-0ec9ee5270b2
  5. MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 Aftermath "Summer Heat Skin Pack" DLC NOT WORKING/DOWNLOADING ON XBOX ONE: I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game several times to get this DLC, but it's still not working. On the Xbox Marketplace, it says "This content is currently not available", yet...
  6. Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath: I already have Mk11 premium edition,soo i decide to install Mk11 Aftermath....but when i go to xbox store>Mk11 Aftermath>say"this produc is not available right now"....WHY???...
  7. Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath not for purchase on XBOX.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath not for purchase on XBOX.: It's available via Sony, Nintendo, PC, but it is unavailable on XBOX. I racked up my Rewards points today and was about to buy. Why is it not available? b29878c7-af00-44b7-8dba-318f209f76d8
  8. Mortal kombat aftermath and kombat collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat aftermath and kombat collection: i purchased both MK 11 aftermath and the kombat kollection i cant play aftermath and dont have any of the new fighters. I also dont have access to any of the skins in the kombat kollection. Does...
  9. Mortal kombat 11 Aftermath DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 Aftermath DLC: Purchased the update several weeks ago and it shows as installed but does not appear in the game. Now its past the release date i should be able to use it 27a720c5-4e5a-486d-90e1-137fa8d66144
  10. 0x87dd0003: the aftermath

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x87dd0003: the aftermath: I ‘am sure you all have heard about the huge connection problems yesterday with Xbox Live. The issue affected millions of Xbox One users around the whole world and was not resolved for many hours....