MK 11 DLC

Discus and support MK 11 DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok here it is. I bought Spawn when he was released on tuesday but he won't download on my console. It keeps saying that he's been purchased but also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CodyFink, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:42 AM.

1. CodyFink
    CodyFink Guest

MK 11 DLC

Ok here it is. I bought Spawn when he was released on tuesday but he won't download on my console. It keeps saying that he's been purchased but also says he's already installed. When i go to choose him in the character customization screen it says i still
    need to purchase him. Can anyone help?

:)

2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

MK 11 DLC

Yes and no. Its both technically okay and not okay. When you change your location settings on the console to a new region to make purchases you're "supposed" to update your location on your actual Microsoft account. I have a feeling everyone is doing it
    to get the new character early? If that's the case I'd probably just wait for the new character to come out. There's not explicitly a lock on region changing and stuff like that, it only really effects things like what kind of content is available to you and
    when. But its more or less meant for if you've moved there or if you are visiting as its easier on like server and other extraneous bookkeeping stuff.

So you'd probably be fine. I don't think I know of anyone who's ever been banned for region changing.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

MK 11 DLC

Yes & No. I’d take the time to practice with the current characters, till it releases in your region.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

MK 11 DLC

Hello CodyFink,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased Spawn for Mortal Kombat 11, but the game is not allowing you to access it even though the Microsoft Store is stating that the content is installed and purchased. You can check if
    Spawn is installed by
    looking at the add-on
    from the games and apps list. Do you see Spawn downloaded on your console? We recommend

power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console, and launching the game when the console turns on. Be sure to let us know the results
    CodyFink!
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

MK 11 lived up to the hype for me.
  6. white knight ax Win User

Making Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible

Good morning. Mk 11 its coming.
Thema:

MK 11 DLC

1. MK 11 DLC - Similar Threads - DLC

2. Unable to play Horizon 3 DLC-Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Horizon 3 DLC-Xbox One: I am unable to play my Horizon Hot Wheels DLC which is installed. I had bought it 3 years ago. I am unable to play it now (its asking me to buy it) and i cant find any order before 2018 in orders....
  3. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered DLC pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Remastered DLC pack: Hi, I downloaded the MW2 remaster and wanted to try the ghost skin out before the game comes out later. However, the dlc is currently not on my Call of Duty mw account even though under the my...
  4. Sniper Elite 4 DLC not working On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 4 DLC not working On Xbox One: I saw the MS Ambassador'd 2018 post on this but my DLC is installed and I still can't use any of the three rifles I just bought with the Allied pack. They don't show up on any menu. This really...
  5. MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC: So a while back i bought the season pass editon of call of duty black ops 4 but i moved to a new xbox and it says i didnt buy them but still let me instal it again i need help the game says i...
  6. Installed DLC Issues - cities skylines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed DLC Issues - cities skylines: Purchased mass transit DLC however it is not showing in my installed apps, only showing in “ready to install”. Have clicked install multiple times and re installed whole game bit still not...
  7. DLC transfer from forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC transfer from forza horizon 4: I had bought forza horizon 4 car pass on my profile and on this xbox the three of us share dlc... If i was to transfer my xbox account to another xbox will they lose the dlc for the car pass... if...
  8. Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Empire of Tomorrow DLC for WWE2K20 won't work on Xcloud: I own the digital version and all the DLC but it keeps saying that the DLC is not on this Xbox Console. submitted by /u/SteelFlex93 [link] [comments]
  9. DLC packs not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC packs not working: I bought the rainbow six: siege deluxe edition on my Xbox one and it came with two dlcs the year 1 and year 2 operator packs, however when I go into the game it says I don't have them. The dlcs...
  10. DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC installation bug? // Can’t access Necromancer DLC D3: Hello, yesterday I bought Ultimate Evil Diablo collection, but I am still not able to play Necromancer. In the game, it says that I have to buy it to play it, however in Xbox store it says that I...