MK 11 DLC

Discus and support MK 11 DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok here it is. I bought Spawn when he was released on tuesday but he won't download on my console. It keeps saying that he's been purchased but also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CodyFink, Mar 26, 2020.

1. CodyFink
    CodyFink Guest

MK 11 DLC

Ok here it is. I bought Spawn when he was released on tuesday but he won't download on my console. It keeps saying that he's been purchased but also says he's already installed. When i go to choose him in the character customization screen it says i still
    need to purchase him. Can anyone help?

:)

CodyFink, Mar 26, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

MK 11 DLC

Yes and no. Its both technically okay and not okay. When you change your location settings on the console to a new region to make purchases you're "supposed" to update your location on your actual Microsoft account. I have a feeling everyone is doing it
    to get the new character early? If that's the case I'd probably just wait for the new character to come out. There's not explicitly a lock on region changing and stuff like that, it only really effects things like what kind of content is available to you and
    when. But its more or less meant for if you've moved there or if you are visiting as its easier on like server and other extraneous bookkeeping stuff.

So you'd probably be fine. I don't think I know of anyone who's ever been banned for region changing.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

MK 11 DLC

Yes & No. I’d take the time to practice with the current characters, till it releases in your region.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

MK 11 DLC

Hello CodyFink,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased Spawn for Mortal Kombat 11, but the game is not allowing you to access it even though the Microsoft Store is stating that the content is installed and purchased. You can check if
    Spawn is installed by
    looking at the add-on
    from the games and apps list. Do you see Spawn downloaded on your console? We recommend

power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console, and launching the game when the console turns on. Be sure to let us know the results
    CodyFink!
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

MK 11 lived up to the hype for me.
  6. white knight ax Win User

Making Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible

Good morning. Mk 11 its coming.
Thema:

MK 11 DLC

1. MK 11 DLC - Similar Threads - DLC

2. Fallout 4 DLC uninstalling itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC uninstalling itself: Why does my Fallout 4 dlc uninstall itself periodically? I own the Game Of The Year Edition on disc, however every so often I will load a save and it will show a list of all the dlc's that are not...
  3. DLC help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC help?: I replaced my old Xbox 360 with a newer one and put my old harddrive in the newer console. However, i have noticed that i cant access my Burnout Paradise DLC? Any help?...
  4. Game DlC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DlC: I have Assassins Creed Origins (In CD form) for my Xbox One and I want to add on the DLC now. I have already beat the main game and really want more content; Mostly The Curse of the Pharaohs and...
  5. Fallout 4 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc: I got the fallout 4 g.o.t.y. downloaded the dlc's (twice) and when i turn off the console the game says it doesnt exist anymore but still shows in my installed for it. I don't want to uninstall...
  6. Ho scaricato un DLC ma non lo istalla[Translation-I downloaded a DLC but it doesn't set it up]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ho scaricato un DLC ma non lo istalla[Translation-I downloaded a DLC but it doesn't set it up]: Dopo aver fatto il download di alcune espansioni di The Whitcher 3, (nuova partita +) è l'unica a non aver eseguito l'istallazione. Ho provato più volte a reinstallarlo ma non funziona, come posso...
  7. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  8. Dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc: I got Batman the Enemy Within last month for gold and for some reason i do not have the dlc it was supposed to have 2e98ce3f-b6c1-417f-ac7c-0e58aa05da9d
  9. Disc DLC Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc DLC Download: I just bought Borderlands: The Handsome Collection and I’m excited to run through that, but then I thought it would be fun to run through the first borderlands and the dlc associated with it. I...
  10. I bought a dlc to play in the Microsoft Store and I have the game in Uplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a dlc to play in the Microsoft Store and I have the game in Uplay: I bought a dlc for Devision 2 on the Microsoft store and thought that I could connect these two accounts and so through Microsoft, you won't need to connect to uplay. Now I have a question I can...