MLB the show 22

Discus and support MLB the show 22 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded mlb the show 22 and when I launch it it says "do you own this game or app?" I have Xbox live gold but I am not sure about game pass. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lukemcintosh, May 13, 2022 at 3:53 AM.

1. lukemcintosh
    lukemcintosh Guest

MLB the show 22

I downloaded mlb the show 22 and when I launch it it says "do you own this game or app?" I have Xbox live gold but I am not sure about game pass. If I don't have game pass would it still allow me to download the game? Someone please help.

:)

lukemcintosh, May 13, 2022 at 3:53 AM
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

MLB the show 22

Hello, lukemcintosh. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Usually if you don't own a game it will not let you download or install it, it will ask to be purchased before. So if you downloaded it, you probably purchased it or you are subscribed to a plan that contains it (like Game Pass).

Some users report that games sometimes ask them to be purchased again even when they're already purchased. It's a glitch, don't worry.

Just to make sure you have Game Pass, please sign in to:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Your Game Pass subscription should show as active and show the expiration date.

Now if you do have Game Pass and it is indeed active, try to sign out and in again on your device and see if the game still asks to be purchased again. If it does, please let me know if you're trying to play it on PC or Xbox and we can start troubleshooting it.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

MLB The Show 22 On PC Gamepass

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help playing game pass game.

Let's check this out.

First, we need to make sure that the game pass you subscribed is indeed game pass for PC and not for console.

You can check that by logging in here:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

If that is correct, try to reset the Xbox app and MS store on your PC.

Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

Once done, please do this:

Click Start and search for wsreset, right click then open as admin, wait for the store to load up again.

Once done, try again please.

Let me know if that helps.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

MLB The Show 22 On PC Gamepass

It’s not on PC game Pass, only console. You can stream it however
  5. Wannabe Takumi Win User

Xbox One to Series S

Can I install the games on an external drive then connect that to my series s?

I really don’t want to have to re buy Madden 22(no dual entitlement for my version), WWE 2020, and MLB The Show.
  6. TheIrishNinja74 Win User

Major League Baseball on Xbox One

why done't microsoft get mlb the show. Baseball is the biggest sport in america. RIB base is a joke cuz it sucks. BUY MLB THE SHOW and make it available on xbox
Thema:

MLB the show 22

1. MLB the show 22 - Similar Threads - MLB show

2. Multiple Error Codes - Owned Game (MLB The Show 21)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Error Codes - Owned Game (MLB The Show 21): I recently went to play MLB The Show 21 and got the code 0x82D40007. It was only happening with this game, and not any of my other titles (owned or via Game Pass). I followed all of the steps from...
  3. MLB The Show 22 On PC Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB The Show 22 On PC Gamepass: so, i buy gamepass to play the show, because why pay 60 dollars now, if i can pay 10 dollars instead right? anyways, i buy gamepass, go to the show 22 and try to install it, i get the page i got...
  4. MLB the show 22 not listed under cloud gaming in PC app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB the show 22 not listed under cloud gaming in PC app: Hi, I'm using the PC xbox app and MLB The Show 22 was released a couple days ago and should be available for cloud gaming on PC however I can not find it in the app via searching or looking...
  5. MLB THE SHOW 2021 controller issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB THE SHOW 2021 controller issues: I bought my son MLB THE SHOW 2021 for Christmas and it’s been a total flop with all the glitches and issues. I’ve downloaded it from disk and online but the same results. When we try to use the...
  6. MLB The Show 21 will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB The Show 21 will not play: MLB The Show 21: Says "You need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while (0x8b050033) *I have waited and re-tried on and off for weeks *Installed/uninstalled/re-installed...
  7. MLB the show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB the show: I have the Xbox series x and I have gotten the Xbox series x version of mlb the show. Yet my console will not let me download the disc as it is “not compatible”. No idea how to fix this...
  8. MLB THE SHOW 21 stubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB THE SHOW 21 stubs: I purchased 150k stubs on THESHOW.COM. This purchase is also showing up on my microsoft store purchase history. It has been several hours now and I still have not received the purchased stubs....
  9. mlb the show 21 keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mlb the show 21 keeps freezing: For some strange reason out the blue while playing MLB THE SHOW 21 it freezing and restarts and I've tried everything to do. Can anyone help. 1979a954-9e8d-41dd-9352-d6509f9322e3
  10. MLB THE SHOW 21 reset error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB THE SHOW 21 reset error: Over the past week, many people have been experiencing an error that resets everything while playing the MLB THE SHOW 21 title through XBOX Cloud Gaming service. Is this a problem with SIE San...