MLB TV on Xbox One audio problems

Discus and support MLB TV on Xbox One audio problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I got my Xbox One a week ago and immediately downloaded the mbl tv app and linked my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ELFLAMOBLANCO51, Jul 29, 2014.

1. MLB TV on Xbox One audio problems

So I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I got my Xbox One a week ago and immediately downloaded the mbl tv app and linked my account. Worked fine with no issues until Sunday. All of a sudden I can see the video fine but there is no audio. Everything
    else is working fine no issues with games, tv, or other apps. I have tried hard reset on Xbox, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, disconnecting from the internet, signing out of my mlb tv account and resigning in, and unplugging the Xbox for a couple minutes
    and plugging it back in. None of these have worked.

I pay 30 dollars a month for MLB and I watch every game so this is a big issue for me. I tried my MLB TV on my PS3 and it works perfectly. So now I am wondering if I should return this Xbox and go with another option.

Any help would be appai

:)

ELFLAMOBLANCO51, Jul 29, 2014
  2. Audio Setting for Bose Cinemate 130 Soundbar? Bitstream or 5.1 uncompressed?

What should I be setting when using this soundbar with Xbox One?

I usually use 5.1 uncompressed, by some tv stations have no audio (i have to flip back and forth to get audio on stations) and certain apps like MLB tv has no audio, just video. But with bitstream it seems to work fine. Just not sure what I am loosing
    by using bitstream (hdmi connection) over 5.1 uncompressed.

Link to the soundbar.

Bose Portable Bluetooth Speakers | SoundLink speakers

BoDEAN-554D8B25-F50B-4CED-B8F3-54A08C7AEB15, Jul 29, 2014
  3. arttujärvi
    arttujärvi Guest
    arttujärvi, Jul 29, 2014
  4. MLB TV on Xbox One audio problems

Make sure your audio on your Xbox is set to stereo uncompressed. Mlb app doesn't support anything else

NewJewel999963, Aug 27, 2014
  5. NewJewel999963 Win User

Make sure your audio on your Xbox is set to stereo uncompressed. Mlb app doesn't support anything else
  6. arttujärvi Win User

XBOX ONE X Bluray Player and Dolby Atmos Problems

7. McAdamstry Win User

NHL GameCenter Live

Xbox have stated no plans to get NHL but MLB tv is coming so why not NHL. both are on apple tv and work well, why not Xbox?
  8. CHERRYxMUSTANG Win User

Audio crackles and pops

I have been having a similar problem with audio pops and crackles.

When I have my Xbox One connected to my TV with an HDMI cable and my surround sound receiver plugged into my TVs optical out port the audio pops and crackles (only from the Xbox One, not from any other audio source going into my TV and out to the receiver.)
    Yet if I plug my receiver directly into the Xbox's optical port the audio plays normally with no distortion whatsoever. I even tried replacing the HDMI cord but got no results that had no popping or crackling in the audio. Hence leading me to believe that
    the HDMI port on the Xbox one is having trouble sending audio to the TV through its HDMI cord as I even tested each of my 4 HDMI in ports on my gaming TV and my living room TV that achieved the same exact popping and crackling audio issues.
  9. JSully 05 Win User

x32 Turtle Beach headset working on xbox one?

ive tried to put the audio into the tv audio on my tv then the usb into the xbox one but im not getting any sound
Thema:

1. MLB TV on Xbox One audio problems - Similar Threads - MLB audio problems

2. Retrocompatibility Xbox One for old NHL 2k09 or 10 and MLB 2k11 (xbox 360) ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrocompatibility Xbox One for old NHL 2k09 or 10 and MLB 2k11 (xbox 360) ?: Hi, All is in the title. Can post a comment to support this demand ? Retrocompatibility Xbox One for old NHL 2k09 or 10 and MLB 2k11 (xbox 360) ;) 771d611b-d813-447a-bf81-526a270e952d
  3. MLB TV on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB TV on xbox 360: although it says it is available in the store and I have enough storage space, I can't use this on my device. Any suggestions? 8fe598f1-d5cd-4093-b7cf-f3ddcda60ece
  4. MLB 2K13

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB 2K13: Ever since the MLB 2k franchise ended, there has not been a new simulation style baseball game on the Xbox one. I can speak for most people in the community that until their is a new baseball on...
  5. MLB 2K13 Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB 2K13 Backwards Compatible: I absolutely can't believe xbox hasn't made MLB 2K13 backwards compatible yet. Better yet, doesn't have a single realistic baseball game for xbox one. It absolutely disgusts me that they have made...
  6. Mlb 2k13 or a new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mlb 2k13 or a new one: please bring mlb 2k13 on backward compatibility or make a new baseball game on xbox one 67245290-f4c4-48dc-ac6c-52b1f411656a
  7. Looking for players for MLB 2k12 Xbox 360. Good players only im the best at this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players for MLB 2k12 Xbox 360. Good players only im the best at this game: Fellas I need some serious competition on MLB 2k12 on the 360. Tired of struggling to find matchups when I know people still play it. Serious players only. I am the best there is at this game....
  8. MLB on X1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB on X1: XBOX need to stop with all the FAKE listening when it comes to MLB or the lack of MLB games. No one wants to play R.B.I baseball when the other competitor is pushing out a MLB every year. I dont...
  9. MLB on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB on Xbox: why will Xbox not renew the contract with MLB2K loved the game all I know is I’m pretty much done with waiting for them to make a good MLB game looks like I’ll let my Xbox collect dust next to my...
  10. MLB 2k 13

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB 2k 13: if we do not see a better MLB game on XBOX 1 in the next couple of months I’m probably going to switch over to Play Station 0e9f2f5f-f24a-4d4f-9756-e857d8dd014f