MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live

Discus and support MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, my brother is having an issue where he did not receive a reward for this giveaway. The giveaway stated that it would give a free nanotech... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SexyLumberjak, May 2, 2015.

1. MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live

Hi, my brother is having an issue where he did not receive a reward for this giveaway. The giveaway stated that it would give a free nanotech personalization pack in Advanced Warfare if you watched the COD champs on your xbox. he did what the giveaway
    required and did not receive a code. i received my code on the 29th of april but he has not received his. he wanted me to report this for him. his GT is PandaFart69

:)

SexyLumberjak, May 2, 2015
  2. Melissa01
    Melissa01 Guest
    Braun(?) Sweepstakes Advertisement on Xbox 360 Console

Me too. Here's some of what the email said:

________

Congratulations! You have been selected as an Instant-Win Prize winner of the Xbox LIVE Watch to Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation. Specifically, you have won 1,200 Microsoft Points. The approximate retail value of your prize is $15.

On behalf of Microsoft Corporation, thank you for your interest in the Xbox LIVE Watch to Win Sweepstakes and enjoy your prize.

Regards,

GMR Marketing LLC

Sweepstakes Administrator

_______

Thanks for the help, you guys were right.

Melissa01, May 2, 2015
  3. Xbox Promotional Gift Card Code is missing from Glade reward email

Congratulations! You have been selected as an Xbox One Instant-Win Prize winner in Xbox Live and United States Navy and “Halo: The Master Chief Collection” With Access to “Halo 5: Guardians” Multiplayer Beta Instant-Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft
    Corporation.

AqueUnitSquadRM, May 2, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there SexyLumberjak,

Rewards for this promotion are currently still being distributed. To learn more about this promotion, head on over

here
    and be sure to check out the Official Rules page as well. If after about 4 more weeks pass and your brother still hasn't received his reward, please encourage him to create a new
    thread detailing what he's experiencing. This way he can receive support catered specifically to him from our community. Thanks so much!

Miss Diggz, May 3, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there SexyLumberjak,

Rewards for this promotion are currently still being distributed. To learn more about this promotion, head on over

here
    and be sure to check out the Official Rules page as well. If after about 4 more weeks pass and your brother still hasn't received his reward, please encourage him to create a new
    thread detailing what he's experiencing. This way he can receive support catered specifically to him from our community. Thanks so much!
  6. Melissa01 Win User

Braun(?) Sweepstakes Advertisement on Xbox 360 Console

Me too. Here's some of what the email said:

________

Congratulations! You have been selected as an Instant-Win Prize winner of the Xbox LIVE Watch to Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation. Specifically, you have won 1,200 Microsoft Points. The approximate retail value of your prize is $15.

On behalf of Microsoft Corporation, thank you for your interest in the Xbox LIVE Watch to Win Sweepstakes and enjoy your prize.

Regards,

GMR Marketing LLC

Sweepstakes Administrator

_______

Thanks for the help, you guys were right.
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Glade Watch to Win Sweepstakes

Hey Pun,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with that promo code.

Can you please PM me with the e-mail that sent this promo message to you so that we can look into this further. A screenshot of the message would also be awesome.
  8. Lady Xquisite Win User

I'm having the same problem with the same promotion. I'm still in waiting for either an email response or someone in the forums to assist me. I agree to your "worst time i have ever had on support line".
  9. onyxishere Win User

Have you tried replying to the email that sent the code letting them know?
Thema:

1. MLG COD champs watch and win sweepstakes by xbox live - Similar Threads - MLG COD champs

2. I am a boy looking for girl or boy gamers my gamer tag is MLG KING 1v1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a boy looking for girl or boy gamers my gamer tag is MLG KING 1v1: I am a male gamer and looking for female gamers or male gamers please only people under 18 im 13 and just want to have fun im a really nice guy and I am looking for a girl gamer for a relashinship...
  3. Someone has linked my xbox live to their mlg account, is there anyway to remove it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has linked my xbox live to their mlg account, is there anyway to remove it?: My Xbox Live Gamertag is associated with an MLG account other then mine. I need help. 9b8c2245-cd5f-4255-badc-f339e89f6c4a
  4. MLG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLG: Th1s P0st 1S t00 Sp00ky 5 u m8 m@ke me MLG m8, 1 W@nn@ be F@z3 0pt1c 420 Blaze 1t SW@G m8. U wot m8. OHH t00 sp00ky 4 u m8. I wanna be MLG Make me MLG Plz Thx -Dank J1nglez m8...
  5. MLG team looking for players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLG team looking for players: Looking for players to compete in our MLG team, Young and Dangerous. Its in the 5000 ladder. Must have xbox one Please contact at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....
  6. Looking for professional players to help me get my clan to be MLG eventualy!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for professional players to help me get my clan to be MLG eventualy!: Hey guys my clan tag is SaiN and My team name is Team SaiN pls message me if interested in joining and ill try u out must be at least 15 have mic and willing to be on all the time! also must be...
  7. RoNiN RaGe MLG Clan is Recruiting players 18 and older

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RoNiN RaGe MLG Clan is Recruiting players 18 and older: Hello Im the Founder of RoNiN RaGe. I'm looking for some skilled players to join my MLG clan. we are not the easiest clan to join but we love to have fun and win. we have a facebook page and...
  8. Anyone playing mlg customs I could join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone playing mlg customs I could join: Hi I'm looking to join a custom games I prefer mlg by will play whatever. message me if you have a game 9d859c67-aab3-4617-b11b-9904dac4bdf6
  9. Looking for MLG team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for MLG team: I am looking for a team of 6 to compete in MLG events. My gamer tag is , message me or invite. You can also watch me on twitch @ halencore33 e6c82cbe-fe4b-4f1d-92a4-1c4e48c22cdc
  10. Xbox 360 MLG Gamerpic disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 MLG Gamerpic disappeared: Hello, Back on Xbox 360 I purchased an MLG Gamerpic pack and have been using one of the gamerpic of this pack until recently when I visited my profile on my Xbox One console and Xbox Live...