Mobile app to Xbox one x

Discus and support Mobile app to Xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A lots off people buy a new xbox one x when they are loading the software a code come up on the screen for a 1mins it for your mobile app for xbox if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by trevorspendlove, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Mobile app to Xbox one x

A lots off people buy a new xbox one x when they are loading the software a code come up on the screen for a 1mins it for your mobile app for xbox if you lose you cant recover it it only quick way to set up your xbox up i went out and got a new xbox
    when i found wot the code for it was a waste of money and try ringer microsoft they did not know wot i was talking about

:)

trevorspendlove, Apr 15, 2019
  2. trevorspendlove Win User

Mobile app to Xbox one x

It a quick way to do your setting for your xbox
  3. Mc Cheshire Cat Win User

Mobile app to Xbox one x

So what youre saying is you were setting the xbox up by entering the given code into the xbox app on your phone and it didnt work?
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Mobile app to Xbox one x

Ah, okay.

In that case, it's not that important. It's just a helper app, that can help you set up some things while the console is updating.

The same information can be entered in the console directly during the regular setup process.

You don't necessarily need the mobile app for that. Unless you're hell bent on providing the information without being in front of your console.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Mobile app to Xbox one x

...it was a waste of money and try ringer microsoft they did not know wot i was talking about
    To be honest, from what you wrote I also have no idea what you are talking about.

From what I read and understood, you are talking about a code that is shown during setup for a mobile app?

And you went out and bought a new console and found that the code is not what you expected?

Please tell us what exactly you expected, and what is the code supposed to do?
  6. Malacath Win User

Wireless Display app won't install on my Xbox One X

Thanks for the reply.

I've already done all this. Even tried a different router as well as connecting the xbox to mobile phone via tethering.

Absolutely nothing I try fixes it.

All other games and apps download just fine. It's just this one app. It's as though Microsofts servers just don't want my xbox one x to receive the app for some reason. Either that or my console has a unique bug that only effects this one app
Thema:

Mobile app to Xbox one x

1. Mobile app to Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Mobile app

2. Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app: Hello All, Since yesterday Xbox Game Pass Quest are not showing anymore in mobile app. Is there a way to fix this or I need to contact Xbox support? And one more question: Can I check them...
  3. Xbox mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox mobile app: Everytime I try to log into the xbox app on my phone, (Galaxy S10e), it forces me to sign into a different account than the one I want to log into. And there's no like "add account" or "sign into...
  4. Mobile App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile App: I have been logged out of my app on my phone and cant log back in. It has locked me out. Not sure how to get back in. Thanks 0fa3e082-4a99-46fc-bcbf-40ea2d97663f
  5. Need the setup code to enter into mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need the setup code to enter into mobile app: I did not write down the setup code during XboxOne X setup. How do I recover the code? 61152366-399d-485a-9973-107b798d6ae9
  6. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I'm struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the...
  7. Mobile Xbox app notification for messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile Xbox app notification for messages: So, I have a child account and mum and I have been trying to figure out how to get the Xbox app on my iPad and phone to let me get notifications for my new messages... We've been searching for...
  8. my XBOX mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    my XBOX mobile app: okay i need help my xbox app isnt letting me send out messages ive tried putting my number in for a code and it still isnt working I even restarted my app Logged in and back out Restarted my...
  9. The Xbox app for mobile devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    The Xbox app for mobile devices: I hope on of these times you guys will add game chat so if your in a online game you you can go from a party into game chat f9380217-ea8c-40bb-994c-b05ba4cec28e
  10. No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi....: my parents lost my disks and they took the wifi andi really want to play just cause 3 so can i get via mobile if i already have it installed. 627f4f0f-4926-4d8b-88eb-071add3ad58d