Mobile app to Xbox one x

Discus and support Mobile app to Xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A lots off people buy a new xbox one x when they are loading the software a code come up on the screen for a 1mins it for your mobile app for xbox if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by trevorspendlove, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Mobile app to Xbox one x

A lots off people buy a new xbox one x when they are loading the software a code come up on the screen for a 1mins it for your mobile app for xbox if you lose you cant recover it it only quick way to set up your xbox up i went out and got a new xbox
    when i found wot the code for it was a waste of money and try ringer microsoft they did not know wot i was talking about

:)

trevorspendlove, Apr 15, 2019
  2. trevorspendlove Win User

Mobile app to Xbox one x

It a quick way to do your setting for your xbox
  3. Mc Cheshire Cat Win User

Mobile app to Xbox one x

So what youre saying is you were setting the xbox up by entering the given code into the xbox app on your phone and it didnt work?
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Mobile app to Xbox one x

Ah, okay.

In that case, it's not that important. It's just a helper app, that can help you set up some things while the console is updating.

The same information can be entered in the console directly during the regular setup process.

You don't necessarily need the mobile app for that. Unless you're hell bent on providing the information without being in front of your console.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Mobile app to Xbox one x

...it was a waste of money and try ringer microsoft they did not know wot i was talking about
    To be honest, from what you wrote I also have no idea what you are talking about.

From what I read and understood, you are talking about a code that is shown during setup for a mobile app?

And you went out and bought a new console and found that the code is not what you expected?

Please tell us what exactly you expected, and what is the code supposed to do?
  6. MPCRUSHER Win User

Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

Hi MorkyMork1991,

There is no “mobile view” in the settings on the Edge app on my Xbox One. This setting feature appears to only be available on the mobile version of the Edge app on my smart phone.
Thema:

Mobile app to Xbox one x

1. Mobile app to Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Mobile app

2. Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone: I've tried many different methods but i still can't send or see messages on my Xbox App on my mobile phone. All it says is 'can't refresh feed'. I've tried adding my number, doing a security...
  3. xbox app for PC and mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app for PC and mobile: hi guys and girls today i want pitch an idea i have its been able to play a selection of game on mobile and pc xbox that installed on to the console this make easier for content creators to stay...
  4. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  5. Problem redeeming codes on mobile app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming codes on mobile app: So I’m currently in the test flight for the mobile app on iOS and with the most recent update to the app every time I try to redeem a code on it I’m told I need to be signed in despite already...
  6. Xbox Mobile App Messages Workaround

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Mobile App Messages Workaround: If you're experiencing issues with Xbox Messages not loading in your mobile Xbox app, here's a workaround you may want to try. Workaround Clean up your Messages history via your console or on...
  7. Xbox mobile app suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app suggestion: Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional? Okay. Its half a rant, but more so a suggestion to actually putting...
  8. My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.: So there is a major bad problem. I cannot update my DMs from Xbox App anymore. Those 2 old messages are obsolete and after I deleted them from my Xbox Console Companion app, they will not be...
  9. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  10. (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore: [img] I've Blurred Out my location and The names of friends for privacy reasons- I need help. I cant interact with my profile. Or anyones profile. Nothing loads and i really want this fixed....