Mobile App

Discus and support Mobile App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been logged out of my app on my phone and cant log back in. It has locked me out. Not sure how to get back in. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Letfallah, May 9, 2019.

1. Letfallah
    Letfallah Guest

Mobile App

I have been logged out of my app on my phone and cant log back in. It has locked me out. Not sure how to get back in. Thanks

:)

Letfallah, May 9, 2019
  2. Garridon Win User

Mobile apps?

yea i got that, works fine too lol
  3. SidneyDog432 Win User

Mobile apps?

I found a really cool APP for my HTC evo 4g Droid. It's called XBOX Live Statistics Light. There is a paid app but the light does just fine for me. I think it is a easy app to get around in. It also is lets you message users when they are on and see what
    they are doing on xbox live. So 4 and a half stars for me.
  4. Garridon Win User

Mobile apps?

@x24hrs2livex i know, but apple is a MUCH bigger competition than google is. You always hear osx vs windows. stuff like that. @blacksilverace reread my post. a reason they dont support them definantly isnt becuase of power. i mean i have an HTC Evo Shift
    (http://www.htc.com/us/products/shift-sprint) and it runs at 800 mhz. mine is rooted and it overclocks to 1.5 GHZ. no problems.
  5. BlackSilverAce Win User

Mobile apps?

There is already an app for Xbox Live (I have it on my Ipod touch).
  6. CFLIZZLE-144BB786-9E Win User

Mobile apps?

Why would they not develop for Apple. MS make the Office suite for Mac's, and a majority of people in the world own iPad's, iPhones, etc....why would they ignore customers like me, who love Apple stuff, yet also love my 360 and want to access it?

I would assume they don't support android, because you take on the bigger fish first, and with Apple being that "big" it's easier to get on their platform first. Then they can work on the android, symbian, all phone platforms.
Thema:

Mobile App

1. Mobile App - Similar Threads - Mobile App

2. My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.: So there is a major bad problem. I cannot update my DMs from Xbox App anymore. Those 2 old messages are obsolete and after I deleted them from my Xbox Console Companion app, they will not be...
  3. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  4. (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore: [img] I've Blurred Out my location and The names of friends for privacy reasons- I need help. I cant interact with my profile. Or anyones profile. Nothing loads and i really want this fixed....
  5. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: Im struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen),...
  6. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  7. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I have aready hard reset my xbox, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. The settings are instant on and remote downloads This is becoming so frustrating I have called support and that...
  8. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app: Hello All, Since yesterday Xbox Game Pass Quest are not showing anymore in mobile app. Is there a way to fix this or I need to contact Xbox support? And one more question: Can I check them...
  10. Xbox mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox mobile app: Everytime I try to log into the xbox app on my phone, (Galaxy S10e), it forces me to sign into a different account than the one I want to log into. And there's no like "add account" or "sign into...