Mobile application

Discus and support Mobile application in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, Ive had the xbox app for about a year now, and suddenly for the past 3 months, I've received an error code saying (-1). I've tried to look it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Maphisto, Jun 11, 2019 at 8:53 AM.

1. Maphisto
    Maphisto Guest

Mobile application

Hello,

Ive had the xbox app for about a year now, and suddenly for the past 3 months, I've received an error code saying (-1). I've tried to look it up, but it doesn't seem to appear anywhere on the website.

The error happens when I'm in a party talking to people. I can talk to them for about 3 minutes and then their voices goes complete silent. Something on my end apparently blocks the incoming voices or whatever. Doesn't show that they are talking either.
    I then try to leave the party and rejoin them. But while I try connect, I get the error code called (-1). I've tried to reinstall the app, even tried factory reset my phone.. Same issue.

My phone is a Sony Xperia XZs, if that has anything to say.

So, my question is. What does this error code mean and how do I fix it?

Thoughts about the app itself:

In general, the idea behind the app is okay, but it's super slow at loading and connecting.. Should be updated in some way, cus it's basically like Discord and their app is more than a 1000 times faster than the xbox one.

:)

2. XBF Diego M Win User

Mobile application

Hi Maphisto,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. That code is new to me and also can't find any support articles on this issue. To be honest, that sounds like a network issue where the party's secure connection becomes interrupted and therefore corrupts the party,
    not allowing you to rejoin. The Xbox app on mobile is not really meant for party chat and it still has bugs to this day that are still being worked on. That is why Discord is preferably used for chat servers on PC and mobile, and you can even link your Discord
    account to an Xbox One, so Microsoft has adopted Discord as a good way to chat for gaming. There isn't much in troubleshooting this issue besides re-installing the app and restarting your internet devices to powercycle them. If you have recommendations on
    how to improve the Xbox App for mobile, I recommend posting on either
    Xbox Ideas
    or
    Xbox Requests
    from the Xbox Insiders subreddit at the top. If you have a Windows 10 PC, you can use the Feedback Hub app to give suggestions for the app.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

LUMIA 920 - ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT

Was this using a mobile browser or an application i.e. SmartGlass?
  4. Zerom0d Win User

gm connected application mobile ?

Sure. You use your EA Online credentials. These are the ones you setup when you first connect with the game (it carries over, so you may have initially set this up in a previous NHL title) It's the same one you use when you go to the ES Sports Hub online
    to view your stats and any video clips you uploaded from the Xbox.
  5. SlateAce Win User

gm connected application mobile ?

I actually asked on ea sports forms and got how to do that.
  6. DEFan3.... Win User

Smartglass

Where did you find the application? I can't find it (at least on a mobile marketplace).
Thema:

Mobile application

1. Mobile application - Similar Threads - Mobile application

2. The Mobile Device We Never Knew We Wanted

in XBoX on Mobile
    The Mobile Device We Never Knew We Wanted: As we approach E3 something dawned on me when I was lugging my box to a friends house with a small monitor to play off of. What if Microsoft developed a tablet that's hardware was able to run new...
  3. Call of Duty Mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Mobile: does anyone have any feedback? Will stats continue for pc xb or ps? d28dfaeb-77c2-4005-8bf8-da144dfa9b3f
  4. Xbox mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox mobile app: Everytime I try to log into the xbox app on my phone, (Galaxy S10e), it forces me to sign into a different account than the one I want to log into. And there's no like "add account" or "sign into...
  5. Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile games is it possible and would u like it: Mobile games Does anyone know if Microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a Xbox live account for achievements. I know windows phones used to but there dying out...
  6. Mobile games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile games: Does anyone know if microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a xbox live account for achievements. I know windows phones used to but there dieing out would be good...
  7. Mobile App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile App: I have been logged out of my app on my phone and cant log back in. It has locked me out. Not sure how to get back in. Thanks 0fa3e082-4a99-46fc-bcbf-40ea2d97663f
  8. Mobile Games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile Games: Does anyone know of any plans to develop mobile games with the Xbox brand? I know Wordament was released, but anything other than that? 563528a0-be22-4c06-ab91-2d8a8a0df895
  9. How to connect a controller to mobile android

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect a controller to mobile android: Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38
  10. Mobile app to Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile app to Xbox one x: A lots off people buy a new xbox one x when they are loading the software a code come up on the screen for a 1mins it for your mobile app for xbox if you lose you cant recover it it only quick way...