Mobile Controller for Just Dance 2015?

Discus and support Mobile Controller for Just Dance 2015? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I've just bought JustDance 2015 trough my Xbox ONE. When selecting 'mobile controller', since I don't have Kinekt, I can download the application... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AgustinTomas, Mar 8, 2019.

1. AgustinTomas
    AgustinTomas Guest

Hi,

I've just bought JustDance 2015 trough my Xbox ONE. When selecting 'mobile controller', since I don't have Kinekt, I can download the application into my smart phone. Problem is that the application is only compatible with versions 2016 and newer. How can
    I solve this issue? Is there a mobile controller for Just Dance 2015 currently available?

:)

AgustinTomas, Mar 8, 2019
  2. AgustinTomas Win User

Hi Tormaz,

Thanks for your inputs. When I start JustDance2015 and app controller is in my mobile, they just don't connect, even though both are connected to the same wifi. Nothing happens.

The current version of controller for Just Dance is only compatible with versions 2016 through 2019, but not older, I can confirm.

That's my concern about this issue: How is possible they still selling games that are NOT compatible with relevant mobile applications in Xbox ONE which is not exactly compatible with Kinekt??? Additional equipment is needed, additional charges are involved
    and there's not a single warning in the game description before you buy it. There's also no way, as I show, to ask for refund of the money.

The solution was to buy Just Dance 2016, which works fine with the controller mobile app.

So Ubisoft wins (one game for the customer at the price of two) and Microsoft can't be aware (there's no way to ask, write or contact anybody through my Microsoft account to place this concern and fix the problem, or at least to add a warning to game description,
    or get my money back). C'mon Microsoft-Ubisoft... You are better than that!!
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You might find it cheaper to buy a newer version of the game which allows a mobile controller. As a Kinect and the adapter. Especially the adapter will cost way more.
  4. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

That i know not a controller specific to the game but i now kinet still there and you can buy it .

just dance is a splendid game
  5. AgustinTomas Win User

Thanks for your inputs. You say that Just Dance is a 'splendid game', but the version 2015 has a wrong link to the wrong app for compatible controllers. I spent my money for nothing. I would not say that's 'splendid'. Should I spend more money in a kinekt
    plus adapter just because this splendid game is missing a proper compatibility? Any alternatives, please?
  6. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

What happens when you try to use the Mobile Controller app? It works with Just Dance 2015 and newer. It should prompt you that the mobile controller app is required if it doesn't detect a Kinect attached and working.
Thema:

1. Mobile Controller for Just Dance 2015? - Similar Threads - Mobile Controller Dance

2. : Connecting my Xbox to my mobile hotspot

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Connecting my Xbox to my mobile hotspot: : Connecting my Xbox to my mobile hotspot Hi Mobile hotspot aren't recommended for gaming. 589d9e0c-93eb-4ffd-9f8b-c8243e63a2a1
  3. Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot: Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot You may want to reach out to your phones support and see what they suggest. 0b38c553-075e-4b17-95d6-1f692a502d99
  4. Mobile Xbox app notification for messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile Xbox app notification for messages: So, I have a child account and mum and I have been trying to figure out how to get the Xbox app on my iPad and phone to let me get notifications for my new messages... We've been searching for...
  5. minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta...: 已有Windows 10 mobile版本Minecraft,现在希望能够获取到最新的beta版,请问要怎么获取。 *Mod Translation* There is already a Windows a mobile version of Minecraft, and now you want to be able to get the latest beta version,...
  6. Just Dance 2015: No compatible mobile controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2015: No compatible mobile controller?: Hi, I've just bought JustDance 2015 trough my Xbox ONE. When selecting 'mobile controller', since I don't have Kinekt, I can download the application into my smart phone. Problem is that the...
  7. my XBOX mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    my XBOX mobile app: okay i need help my xbox app isnt letting me send out messages ive tried putting my number in for a code and it still isnt working I even restarted my app Logged in and back out Restarted my...
  8. Bring back the edit friends button on PC and Mobile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bring back the edit friends button on PC and Mobile: I know me and a load of other players who trade on different games have tons of friends who they don't even know, about a year ago you guys removed your edit friends button due to players removing...
  9. Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth: Hey, I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my Samsung Galaxy S8. 7d2a7f8f-cfa3-4426-9ea6-2050fe9ea88d
  10. Xbox One S Controller & Windows 10 Mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller & Windows 10 Mobile: I have connected my Xbox One S controller via Bluetooth to my Lumia 640XL (Windows 10 Mobile 10.0.15063.608). It says it's connected OK. I have tried to get it work with some games like Modern...