Mobile Controller for Just Dance 2015?

Discus and support Mobile Controller for Just Dance 2015? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I've just bought JustDance 2015 trough my Xbox ONE. When selecting 'mobile controller', since I don't have Kinekt, I can download the application... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AgustinTomas, Mar 8, 2019.

1. AgustinTomas
    AgustinTomas Guest

Hi,

I've just bought JustDance 2015 trough my Xbox ONE. When selecting 'mobile controller', since I don't have Kinekt, I can download the application into my smart phone. Problem is that the application is only compatible with versions 2016 and newer. How can
    I solve this issue? Is there a mobile controller for Just Dance 2015 currently available?

:)

AgustinTomas, Mar 8, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Thanks Gamingboy,

I would love to know how to return a game and get my money back from a game I have bought through Xbox Store and already installed it. Unfortunately I don't show any link regarding "return game" in my order details. I actually got Just Dance 2015 which is
    unusable and I would be very happy to return it. Any suggestions?
    You would need to request a refund using the online refund process which can be found here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  3. AgustinTomas Win User

Thanks Gamingboy,

I would love to know how to return a game and get my money back from a game I have bought through Xbox Store and already installed it. Unfortunately I don't show any link regarding "return game" in my order details. I actually got Just Dance 2015 which is
    unusable and I would be very happy to return it. Any suggestions?
  4. AgustinTomas Win User

Hi Tormaz,

Thanks for your inputs. When I start JustDance2015 and app controller is in my mobile, they just don't connect, even though both are connected to the same wifi. Nothing happens.

The current version of controller for Just Dance is only compatible with versions 2016 through 2019, but not older, I can confirm.

That's my concern about this issue: How is possible they still selling games that are NOT compatible with relevant mobile applications in Xbox ONE which is not exactly compatible with Kinekt??? Additional equipment is needed, additional charges are involved
    and there's not a single warning in the game description before you buy it. There's also no way, as I show, to ask for refund of the money.

The solution was to buy Just Dance 2016, which works fine with the controller mobile app.

So Ubisoft wins (one game for the customer at the price of two) and Microsoft can't be aware (there's no way to ask, write or contact anybody through my Microsoft account to place this concern and fix the problem, or at least to add a warning to game description,
    or get my money back). C'mon Microsoft-Ubisoft... You are better than that!!
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You might find it cheaper to buy a newer version of the game which allows a mobile controller. As a Kinect and the adapter. Especially the adapter will cost way more.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

That i know not a controller specific to the game but i now kinet still there and you can buy it .

just dance is a splendid game
Thema:

1. Mobile Controller for Just Dance 2015? - Similar Threads - Mobile Controller Dance

2. Call of Duty Mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Mobile: does anyone have any feedback? Will stats continue for pc xb or ps? d28dfaeb-77c2-4005-8bf8-da144dfa9b3f
  3. Xbox mobile app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox mobile app: Everytime I try to log into the xbox app on my phone, (Galaxy S10e), it forces me to sign into a different account than the one I want to log into. And there's no like "add account" or "sign into...
  4. Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile games is it possible and would u like it: Mobile games Does anyone know if Microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a Xbox live account for achievements. I know windows phones used to but there dying out...
  5. Mobile games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile games: Does anyone know if microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a xbox live account for achievements. I know windows phones used to but there dieing out would be good...
  6. Mobile App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile App: I have been logged out of my app on my phone and cant log back in. It has locked me out. Not sure how to get back in. Thanks 0fa3e082-4a99-46fc-bcbf-40ea2d97663f
  7. How to connect a controller to mobile android

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect a controller to mobile android: Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38
  8. Just Dance 2015: No compatible mobile controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2015: No compatible mobile controller?: Hi, I've just bought JustDance 2015 trough my Xbox ONE. When selecting 'mobile controller', since I don't have Kinekt, I can download the application into my smart phone. Problem is that the...
  9. Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth: Hey, I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my Samsung Galaxy S8. 7d2a7f8f-cfa3-4426-9ea6-2050fe9ea88d
  10. Xbox One S Controller & Windows 10 Mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller & Windows 10 Mobile: I have connected my Xbox One S controller via Bluetooth to my Lumia 640XL (Windows 10 Mobile 10.0.15063.608). It says it's connected OK. I have tried to get it work with some games like Modern...