Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

Discus and support Mobile games is it possible and would u like it in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Mobile games Does anyone know if Microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a Xbox live account for achievements. I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by freerunninglou9, May 12, 2019.

1. Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

Mobile games

Does anyone know if Microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a Xbox live account for achievements.

I know windows phones used to but there dying out would be good to do some achievement hunting on my android. and if they have plans to do this what games would u like to see as a port or would u like something new. please discuss and lets see what we have

will up vote as much as I can

:)

freerunninglou9, May 12, 2019
  2. Lil Tax Evader Win User

Mobile gaming, as much as I dislike it due to my experiences, I do think that its possible to popularise. Its just that the game has to be made for mobile, like the Clash games others alike. In terms of ports, I do believe in the near future game ports
    will pop up, if demanded by the consumer. GTA seemed to work well and they jusy got Saints Row 3 working on the Switch so it'll be a number of years until we see bigger titles on phone. I would like to see some nice turn based games show up on mobile devices,
    like Command and Conquer and others alike as they would translate over to mobile better than other games, which would require a peripheral to work effectively. I do have high hopes for Xbox's upcoming streaming service.
  3. Darkwolfecze Win User

I am still waiting for some great mobile games!

There is so big potential in it. I would pay for it. If the game will worth the money!
  4. freerunninglou9 Win User

so glad this chat is still going im reading every comment and am very happy about what im seeing please recommend this discussion so we can be kept update aboutany updates as and when or if they come
  5. CamicaziBoss Win User

I know they're dipping their toes intp game streaming, which would allow us to play Xbox games on mobile devices. I think it's exciting, but probably not something I'd be super into.
  6. Pandy Yato Win User

I haven't seen anything to suggest it is happening but with people wanting to game more on the go, it seems like an avenue at least worth considering.
Thema:

1. Mobile games is it possible and would u like it - Similar Threads - Mobile games possible

2. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I have aready hard reset my xbox, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. The settings are instant on and remote downloads This is becoming so frustrating I have called support and that...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Quests dissapeared from mobile app: Hello All, Since yesterday Xbox Game Pass Quest are not showing anymore in mobile app. Is there a way to fix this or I need to contact Xbox support? And one more question: Can I check them...
  4. Mobile games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile games: Does anyone know if microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a xbox live account for achievements. I know windows phones used to but there dieing out would be good...
  5. Mobile Games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile Games: Does anyone know of any plans to develop mobile games with the Xbox brand? I know Wordament was released, but anything other than that? 563528a0-be22-4c06-ab91-2d8a8a0df895
  6. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I'm struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the...
  7. Buying game on mobile store and play on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying game on mobile store and play on xbox one: Hi there. I’ve been spending all morning trying to find an answer for my simple question but I can’t seem to talk to an actual person on the microsoft store (I also don’t have service so I can’t...
  8. Which game is best for Samsung mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game is best for Samsung mobile: I want to know about a game on 'riding' that will not use much memory of the mobile. And easy to play without hanging mobile phone. Last week , I play a game that I have downloaded from INTERNET...
  9. When will you be adding Sudoku and other games to the mobile app games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will you be adding Sudoku and other games to the mobile app games: I play Sudoku and othe games at home. When will you be adding these games to the app? f4dc3f0f-53a5-4ef5-8ee6-fe4735c6af3a
  10. Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games: Someone is using my mobile phone number to buy Xbox one games and I am getting charge for it. Microsoft cannot locate the charges. They are really unhelpful in this situation and asked me to...