Mobile Games

Discus and support Mobile Games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Does anyone know of any plans to develop mobile games with the Xbox brand? I know Wordament was released, but anything other than that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by NinjaLunchBox79, May 6, 2019.

1. Mobile Games

Does anyone know of any plans to develop mobile games with the Xbox brand? I know Wordament was released, but anything other than that?

:)

NinjaLunchBox79, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mobile games

Hey freerunninglou9

Thank you for keep this post as active as you have. I will now be locking this, as you have already received some wonderful input by Xbox Forums Ambassador

Echo4Ent

Feel free to create this as a discussion next, so that you may be able to obtain much more feedback from our community as well.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and I wish you a wonderful day!
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mobile games

Hey freerunninglou9

Thank you so much for replying to us on the Xbox Forums.

I believe that it would be better if you created an ideas, and just got a bunch of up votes to it, or if you already see one on there for the same request, would be more impactful towards the engineers that review these ideas.

There tend to be a lot of different ideas of the same type, but if you consolidate them all into one idea, it would definitely catch some attention.

Please feel free to post a discussion rallying others to your cause!
  4. motphi Win User

Mobile games

It is a proposal that I think Microsoft might consider and it is something that may cause many more people to come to this incredible community.
  5. freerunninglou9 Win User

Mobile games

I have seen the few games out yes I was kinda hoping there would be more or a possibility of Microsoft doing even more maybe even moving across and doing a bit more with it
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Mobile Games

For sure Microsoft wants too hit 2 billion gamers. They dont care if your playing a game on a mobile or on a pc or xbox or even a switch or even a ps4. All they cae about is that your signing into said game with a microsoft account. There is already xbox
    games on mobile with the xbox branding. Forza street release just a few weeks ago
Thema:

Mobile Games

1. Mobile Games - Similar Threads - Mobile Games

2. Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile games is it possible and would u like it: Mobile games Does anyone know if Microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a Xbox live account for achievements. I know windows phones used to but there dying out...
  3. Mobile games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile games: Does anyone know if microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a xbox live account for achievements. I know windows phones used to but there dieing out would be good...
  4. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I'm struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the...
  5. Buying game on mobile store and play on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying game on mobile store and play on xbox one: Hi there. I’ve been spending all morning trying to find an answer for my simple question but I can’t seem to talk to an actual person on the microsoft store (I also don’t have service so I can’t...
  6. Which game is best for Samsung mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game is best for Samsung mobile: I want to know about a game on 'riding' that will not use much memory of the mobile. And easy to play without hanging mobile phone. Last week , I play a game that I have downloaded from INTERNET...
  7. When will you be adding Sudoku and other games to the mobile app games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will you be adding Sudoku and other games to the mobile app games: I play Sudoku and othe games at home. When will you be adding these games to the app? f4dc3f0f-53a5-4ef5-8ee6-fe4735c6af3a
  8. Unable to purchase games from the Xbox App on Windows 10 Mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase games from the Xbox App on Windows 10 Mobile: Hello there! I have also informed Xbox Twitter Support for this issue but I would also like to create a thread here for reference and/or updates. Since the initial launch of the Xbox App, we were...
  9. is using mobile hotspot to support xboxone gaming a bad idea. I can't even begin to connect to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is using mobile hotspot to support xboxone gaming a bad idea. I can't even begin to connect to: HELP!!!!!! got str8 talk hotspot for gaming but can't get online ever. Why no Wi-Fi response from servers or fastfiles 7ccd82a3-13a2-4f3a-8f54-461ca3ad340a
  10. Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games: Someone is using my mobile phone number to buy Xbox one games and I am getting charge for it. Microsoft cannot locate the charges. They are really unhelpful in this situation and asked me to...