Mobile games

Discus and support Mobile games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Does anyone know if microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a xbox live account for achievements. I know windows phones... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by freerunninglou9, May 12, 2019.

1. Mobile games

Does anyone know if microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a xbox live account for achievements.

I know windows phones used to but there dieing out would be good to do some achivment hunting on my android.

:)

freerunninglou9, May 12, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Call Of Duty

The mobile game is great games, but I Think with this game is to run in Mobile System but many players is using PC with Keyboard and Mouse so that is a bad experience to the mobile players in mobile system
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mobile games

Hey freerunninglou9

Thank you for keep this post as active as you have. I will now be locking this, as you have already received some wonderful input by Xbox Forums Ambassador

Echo4Ent

Feel free to create this as a discussion next, so that you may be able to obtain much more feedback from our community as well.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and I wish you a wonderful day!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mobile games

Hey freerunninglou9

Thank you so much for replying to us on the Xbox Forums.

I believe that it would be better if you created an ideas, and just got a bunch of up votes to it, or if you already see one on there for the same request, would be more impactful towards the engineers that review these ideas.

There tend to be a lot of different ideas of the same type, but if you consolidate them all into one idea, it would definitely catch some attention.

Please feel free to post a discussion rallying others to your cause!
  5. motphi Win User

Mobile games

It is a proposal that I think Microsoft might consider and it is something that may cause many more people to come to this incredible community.
  6. freerunninglou9 Win User

Mobile games

I have seen the few games out yes I was kinda hoping there would be more or a possibility of Microsoft doing even more maybe even moving across and doing a bit more with it
Thema:

Mobile games

1. Mobile games - Similar Threads - Mobile games

2. Saving game clips on mobile app error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Saving game clips on mobile app error: Xbox app on multiple devices stopped saving clips recently, so must be an account issue. Error message "Something went wrong - Sorry, we are unable to share this a the moment. Try again in a...
  3. Games pass mobile installation stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass mobile installation stopped working: So games pass mobile install stopped working all of a sudden. When I try to download them from the app I receive [img] I can remove things on the app If I select manage console. However if I...
  4. Cannot create and Iink Xbox account to the Game Pass mobile app? Anyone else having the...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot create and Iink Xbox account to the Game Pass mobile app? Anyone else having the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/fishfishfish313 [link] [comments]
  5. Game streaming from a mobile device

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming from a mobile device: My brother is having issues doing the console streaming from his mobile device. He's enrolled as a insider already for about a week now and still nothing. Could it be cause that Xbox use to be...
  6. How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc?: I've been trying to redeem a DLC code from the new Perks featured with the Game Pass membership. It gave me a code to redeem somewhere else, either online it said (I've not been able to do this)...
  7. Game Pass mobile requirements

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass mobile requirements: Hi, I wanted to download the Game Pass mobile app but it didn't work. I only have a Huawei Y625 (yeah I'm poor). So what does it need to make this app run ? 05dc0cee-aed0-4b5b-8f49-00f50ca87f18
  8. Can no longer see Game Pass Quests in mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can no longer see Game Pass Quests in mobile app: Hi, I opened up the Xbox Game Pass App on my mobile device yesterday, and I'm unable to see any quests listed. It's a particular problem because I game on a PC and don't have a Xbox One (which I...
  9. Using mobile hotspot to game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using mobile hotspot to game: Hey my internet is out for a few weeks due to the bushfires. I have 4G on my phone and connected my xbox one console to it. It says I’m connected to the internet but nothing works, netflix, eso,...
  10. Unable to install console games from mobile App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install console games from mobile App: Hope somebody can help with this. Recently picked up Game Pass Ultimate and was trying to install games via the Game Pass and Xbox app but I’ve been unsuccessful so far. They just stay in the...