Mobile Phone Adapter 2 em 1 Tipo C Para 3.5mm Jack Conversor De Carregamento USB-Tipo C Adaptador de

Discus and support Mobile Phone Adapter 2 em 1 Tipo C Para 3.5mm Jack Conversor De Carregamento USB-Tipo C Adaptador de in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 1:to Germany customers please tell us your EORI number if you want to ship by FedEx or TNT . Without them, we could only by DHL, Hong Kong post or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by james021022, Sep 6, 2019.

1. james021022
    james021022 New Member

Mobile Phone Adapter 2 em 1 Tipo C Para 3.5mm Jack Conversor De Carregamento USB-Tipo C Adaptador de

1:to Germany customers please tell us your EORI number if you want to ship by FedEx or TNT . Without them, we could only by DHL, Hong Kong post or China Post !
    2:to Russian customers please leave your full name (at least 3 words) , including first name, middle name and last name, otherwise Russian Post will not releases the parcel and return to China !
    3:to Brazilian customers if you want to ship by FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS, please tell me your tax number ( CPF or CNPJ ). Without it, customs will return goods to China .
    4:to Ukraine, Belarus customers If you choose to ship by China Post(especially Ukraine, Belarus ), please wait patiently, it is somewhat slow, at least will take about 30 days .
    5:to customers from South America if you have the tax number (such as Argentina, Peru, Colombia ,etc), it will reduce much trouble with customs.
    Electric Air CoolerThe liner adopts food grade stainless steel, non-toxic and safe to use.
    Elegant color and stylish design make it a great decor for the kitchen counter top.
    Adopts automatic PTC heating material, high efficient and energy saving.
    Simple structure and detachable liner, easy to remove and clean.
    Easy to operate, just plug in and no need to press the button.
    Perfect yogurt maker to bring you healthy and delicious yogurt at home.
    2L large capacity to hold more milk each time.
    Specification:Material: PP + Stainless steel
    Color: Yellow / Green
    Plug: EU plug 220V
    Voltage: 220V / 50Hz
    Rated power: 15W
    Capacity: 2L
    Size of the machine: Approx. 23.7*18.8*13.6cm / 9.33*7.40*5.34 inch
    Size of the lid: Approx.21.9*16.7cm / 8.62*6.57 inch
    Feature:
    360°heating
    Low power, energy saving.
    304 stainless steel liner, easy to heat.
    Easy to operate.
    Safely and healthily make black garlic.
    Specifications:
    Model:TC-HSS14
    Power:60W
    Voltage:220V
    Frequency:50Hz
    Electric AlarmCapacity:6L
    Applicable area:45㎡
    Size:216*271mm
    Effect of Black Garlic:
    1.Enhancement of immune function
    The fat soluble volatile oil in black garlic can signifcanty increase the size of macrcphages the function of the celrs phagocytos. Enhancing the function of the immune system.
    2.Antianaphylaxis
    Eating black garlic every day can reduce the degree of anaphylaxis, especially the allergy caused by temperature changes. The best way is to start eating black garlic a few weeks before the allergy season.
    3.lmproving sugar metabolism
    Studies have proved that raw black garlic can improve the glucose tole rance of normal people. The effect of quantity can also promote the secretion and increase of insulin.Increase the use of tissue cells to glucose and thus decrease Blood sugar level.
    4.Resist Fatigue
    Allicin and vitamin B1 combination can produce black garlic in garlic Thiamine, with the elimination of fatigue, enhance physical effect.
    5.Sterilization and disinfection
    The allicin contained in the black garlic has a broad spectrum of antibacterial effect, and it has a killing effect on dozens of epidemic viruses and various pathogenic microbes.
    6.Antioxidant function
    Egg PanThe essence of human aging is to be oxidized. The strong antioxidant function of black garlic is the main reason why it can produce very good results for many diseases. At the same time, it also has a very good health care effect on diseases that cause the body's versatility to weaken.
    ★WHAT IS BLACK GARLIC★
    Black garlic is a food made from fresh raw garlic and fermented with skin. The content of nutrients in black garlic is very high, and the taste is sweet and sour with no taste of garlic. With high nutritional value and sweet, soft, and waxy taste, black garlic is gradually being recognized and understood by people. Black garlic is very delicious and the active ingredient content is 3 to 5 times that of raw garlic, and the antioxidant capacity is more than 5 times.
    Electric BlenderFeature:
    - Quickly fermenting delicious black garlic in 7~10 days.
    - 6 major functions: black garlic making, natto making, enzyme making, rice wine making, flour leaven, and yogurt making.
    - Perspective lid and smart digital time display for easy viewing of the fermentation process.
    - Easy operation panel, it starts by the one-button switch.
    - Adopts the 360° stereo uniform heating method, with uniform internal temperature, lower heat loss, and lower energy consumption.
    - Power-off memory function: If the power is suddenly cut off during the fermentation, it will automatically enter the fermentation process again as long as electricity is restored.
    - Stainless steel inner liner.
    - 2-layer large capacity garlic rack.
    - Energy saving.
    Electric SkilletSpecifications:
    Name: 6L 70W Multifunctional Black Garlic Fermenter
    Volume:6L
    Dimension: 310×310×270mm (11.8×11.8×10.6")
    Rated power: 70W
    Voltage: 220V, 50Hz
    Notice:
    1. Please allow 1-5mm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
    2. The colors may have different as the difference display, please understand.
    Package included:
    1 x Black Garlic Fermenter
    Electric Humidifier(Distribute the adapter according to your country.)
    This yogurt maker is a convenient and practical cooking tool to make delicious yogurt.
    Easy to operate, automatic machine allows you to make yogurt easily. You can enjoy healthy and nutritious yogurt even at home.
    Adopt food grade plastic for inner container, safe and harmless.
    The entire process takes between 6 to 8 hours.
    You can add your favorite fruit or honey according to personal taste.
    It can make about 1L yogurt at one time, suitable 2~3 people. Enjoy the delicious yogurt with your family.
    Specifications:
    Electric MassagerCondition: 100% Brand New
    Material: Plastic
    Color: Orange, Pink, Blue(Optional)
    Height: approx. 15cm / 5.91"
    Diameter: approx. 16cm / 6.30"
    Capacity: 1L
    Rated Power: 15W
    Power Supply: 220V 50Hz
    Package Weight: approx. 353g
    Quantity: 1pc
    Package Included:
    1 x Yogurt Maker Machine
    Note:
    Dear customer, please rest assured to buy without worrying about the plug adaption. We will provide an adapter for you according to different country standard and ensure its normal use.

james021022, Sep 6, 2019
  2. LUIZNASCIMENTO3 Win User

Tradução de jogos

Alguém sabe sobre algum tipo de projeto de tradução de jogos para o Xbox 360?

Seria muito interessante que os estúdios disponibilizassem downloads com pacotes de idiomas, pelo menos das legendas, dos jogos.

Acho que os recursos da Xbox Live permitiriam isso. Se tiver alguma pessoa aqui do fórum com algum tipo de acesso a pessoas influentes, bem que poderia dar este toque para eles. Eu pagaria um pequeno valor a mais para ter como baixar legendas em português
    para meus jogo.

Eu não sou bom em inglês para entender os textos e muito menos as falas e a quantidade de títulos traduzido é pequena.

Beijos para todos,

Clara
    Eu também concordo com a outra opinião

Gostaria de comprar pacotes de legenda em português para jogos
  3. LuizFilho1 Win User

Restart Xbox 3 times

Tente em um controlador Xbox diferente para ver se algo está errado com o controlador.

Muitos disseram que obter o adaptador de fone de ouvido para o controlador xbox one resolve muitos problemas com o controlador e o fone de ouvido.
    A Microsoft está ciente de que esse problema com o áudio ... porque eles já não colocam o adaptador na caixa e dizendo a caixa que tem um. Porque eles esperam reclamar se já sabem que estão com o problema? Agora tem que ir atrás do adaptador. Pensando seriamente em vender o Xbox e comprar um PS4, esse tipo de problema não existe.

[Translation - Microsoft is aware that this problem with audio... because they no longer put the adapter in the box and saying the box that has one. Why do they expect to complain if they already know they have the problem? Now you have to go after the adapter. Seriously thinking about selling the Xbox and buying a PS4, that kind of problem doesn't exist.]
  4. RafaelCruzII Win User

Xbox on other devices error code: 0x409

7. Certifique-se de serviços Xbox Live está executando

Abra o menu Iniciar, procure por "serviços" e executá-lo. (O app tem um logotipo da engrenagem)

Procure por "Gerenciador de Xbox Live Auth", "Xbox Live jogo Salvar" e "Xbox Live serviço de rede."

Se você observar um com um "Tipo de Inicialização" definido para "Desativado" Você vai preciso mudá-lo para "Automatic"

1. Botão direito do mouse sobre o item e selecione "Propriedades". (Você verá uma janela pop-up com mais informações)

2. Change "Tipo de Inicialização" para "Automático"

3. Hit "OK"

Depois de verificar todas elas, tente reiniciar o Xbox App.
  5. Agarius Win User

Games with gold julho

Aff... G-zuis... tipo foi para tacar água fria na gente mesmo... uma sequência incontestável de jogos bons e "BOOOM"!! Uma bomba para voltarmos realidade. +_+
  6. evilcat05 Win User

¿COMO EVITAR EL LAG EN XBOX LIVE? [& #191; How to avoid LAG on XBOX LIVE?]

el tipo a de tener modem de fibra optica solo asi le iria bien
Thema:

1. Mobile Phone Adapter 2 em 1 Tipo C Para 3.5mm Jack Conversor De Carregamento USB-Tipo C Adaptador de - Similar Threads - Mobile Phone Adapter

2. My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.: So there is a major bad problem. I cannot update my DMs from Xbox App anymore. Those 2 old messages are obsolete and after I deleted them from my Xbox Console Companion app, they will not be...
  3. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  4. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  5. 핸드폰 결제 [Mobile phone Payment ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    핸드폰 결제 [Mobile phone Payment ]: 게임상에서 결 버튼을 누르면 결 방법이 카드 밖에 없습니다. 핸드폰 결 는 안되나요?? Translation:[When you press the payment button in the game, there is only a payment method card. Do I have to pay for a mobile phone?]...
  6. How do i record xbox 360 gameplay without a PC or a Mobile phone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i record xbox 360 gameplay without a PC or a Mobile phone?: Please answer i always wanted to know. 30a2fd53-f9fa-443a-9d44-fcdc14cbec02
  7. Bell Netgear MBR 1210: Want to play my new system but can't tether my simple mobile phone

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Bell Netgear MBR 1210: Want to play my new system but can't tether my simple mobile phone: Bell (Hotspots) Netgear MBR 1210: Want to play my new system but can't tether my simple mobile phone I have the same problem it says to go to xbox.com/hardware but wat am i suppose to go into to...
  8. help recover your password without a mobile phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    help recover your password without a mobile phone: Hello I need your help to recover my Skype password without a mobile phone because of the loss of a mobile phone [Mod removed for personal info] If this information is not enough, tell me what...
  9. Being able to view what I'm playing on a mobile phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being able to view what I'm playing on a mobile phone: hey, I was wondering if I sign into my Xbox account on Google or something not on the Xbox app can I view what games I'm playing on my Xbox without having to download anything or do I need the app...
  10. Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games: Someone is using my mobile phone number to buy Xbox one games and I am getting charge for it. Microsoft cannot locate the charges. They are really unhelpful in this situation and asked me to...