mobile phone billing

Discus and support mobile phone billing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; somebody has used my phone number for their mobile billing on the microsoft store without my permission. I am not associated with them, how can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RubyPatel, Apr 30, 2020.

1. RubyPatel
    RubyPatel Guest

mobile phone billing

somebody has used my phone number for their mobile billing on the microsoft store without my permission. I am not associated with them, how can i cancel their purchases and take my phone number off of their xbox if i dont know them.

:)

RubyPatel, Apr 30, 2020
  2. RubyPatel Win User

mobile phone billing

they have the code from my phone, i just didnt know what it meant until now
  3. RubyPatel Win User

mobile phone billing

yeah they had my phone next to them, and they know my number but i havent replied to the text because it doesnt say to. Just says to enter the code into the microsoft store to enable charges to my mobile phone.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

mobile phone billing

For billing or payment issues you should contact xbox support
  5. slackadelic Win User

mobile phone billing

If you're getting the texts, then perhaps they have a typo somewhere on their account and trying to recover it.

You could always log in to your microsoft profile and update your passwords etc.

AS others have stated, a call to Microsoft Support probably wouldn't hurt.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

mobile phone billing

i would call Microsoft to assist sorting this. also ring your mobile company to let them know asap.
Thema:

mobile phone billing

1. mobile phone billing - Similar Threads - mobile phone billing

2. How to fix UPnp if I using internet from my mobile phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix UPnp if I using internet from my mobile phone?: Hello. How to fix the UPnp if I using internet from my mobile phone. Tthanks dbdff1bc-5ac0-4ff1-be87-71dd2fe369ab
  3. Check your account info when making purchases with mobile phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your account info when making purchases with mobile phone: Whenever I try to make purchases with my mobile phone as a billing option I get an error that says " check your account information we couldn't find your account " I've tried on my 3 different...
  4. Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay): Do not give your phone number to anyone who asks if your phone carrier is sprint or verizon. The scammer will send a text to your phone and use your phone bill to buy anything on the xbox store. I...
  5. Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app

in XboX Insiders
    Issue using mobile data to stream to phone companion app: I'm new to the Insider program but joined because I was interested in streaming my xbox to my Android phone and being able to access games while out and about, amazing stuff. I'm just going to run...
  6. Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile): Hello, Recently, after the issues with the Xbox services started (shortly after the announcement of the store shutting down on Windows Phone 7/8), many games that depend on the Xbox service for...
  7. Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone: I've tried many different methods but i still can't send or see messages on my Xbox App on my mobile phone. All it says is 'can't refresh feed'. I've tried adding my number, doing a security...
  8. Mobile Phone Adapter 2 em 1 Tipo C Para 3.5mm Jack Conversor De Carregamento USB-Tipo C Adaptador de

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Phone Adapter 2 em 1 Tipo C Para 3.5mm Jack Conversor De Carregamento USB-Tipo C Adaptador de: 1:to Germany customers please tell us your EORI number if you want to ship by FedEx or TNT . Without them, we could only by DHL, Hong Kong post or China Post ! 2:to Russian customers please leave...
  9. My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox App on mobile phone will not update my DMs ever again.: So there is a major bad problem. I cannot update my DMs from Xbox App anymore. Those 2 old messages are obsolete and after I deleted them from my Xbox Console Companion app, they will not be...
  10. Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mobile phones bill charged for Xbox one games: Someone is using my mobile phone number to buy Xbox one games and I am getting charge for it. Microsoft cannot locate the charges. They are really unhelpful in this situation and asked me to...