(Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore

Discus and support (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] I've Blurred Out my location and The names of friends for privacy reasons- I need help. I cant interact with my profile. Or anyones profile.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ...Oof, Jul 25, 2019.

1. ...Oof
    ...Oof Guest

(Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore [​IMG]
    I've
    Blurred Out my location and The names of friends for privacy reasons- I need help. I cant interact with my profile. Or anyones profile. Nothing loads and i really want this fixed. Please. Any xbox developers or Developers of the app. I need your help. For
    more details about this Feel free to contact me (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) if you need more proof. I really need this fixed. Anyone?

Thing is, Nothing loads. I cant customize my profile, see it or anyone elses for that matter.

:)

...Oof, Jul 25, 2019
  2. ...Oof Win User

Im currently using mobile. Android

Actually, ive swtched profiles to see if it would work and it doesn't

Have any more recommends? Or anything else to help me solve this problem?

Once again, My kind regards

Youh.
  3. ...Oof Win User

Ive Installed both Xbox app and Xbox Beta
  4. ...Oof Win User

Ive already uninstall and reinstall

It doesn't work
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there ...Oof,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums in regards to the Xbox Mobile app not loading the profiles. If you have not already done this go ahead and Uninstall and Reinstall the application then try again.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  6. ...Oof Win User

I Have found the solution, for those who have sufferd the same problem as i did. Delete xbox app and Download an old version of it. It works, to the people who have tryed to help me gy replying, Thanks you. :D

Im so happy :DDDD

My Kind Regards, Youh!
Thema:

1. (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore - Similar Threads - Mobile App Doesn't

2. I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Game Pass mobile app not starting up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass mobile app not starting up: After downloading the latest update, the app no longer starts up on my phone. When I launch the app, I get a brief white screen, then it kicks me back to my phone's home screen....
  4. Updating Games Xbox From Xbox Mobile App

in XboX Insiders
    Updating Games Xbox From Xbox Mobile App: This is a suggestion. Would it be possible to be able to update and download games on the old and new consoles from the Xbox mobile app. Also with that concept in mind, having the option to enable...
  5. What’s the proper way of reporting bugs in Xbox mobile app?

in XboX Insiders
    What’s the proper way of reporting bugs in Xbox mobile app?: Hi, sorry for posting this in this subreddit but I was searching for any way of reporting bugs related to the Xbox mobile app and didn’t find anything that would send some diagnostic data to...
  6. What happened to the “recently added” section in the GamePass mobile app?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the “recently added” section in the GamePass mobile app?: Bring it back please! submitted by /u/Jimbo-Slice925 [link] [comments]
  7. Gamepass mobile app thinks i dont own the gamepass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass mobile app thinks i dont own the gamepass ultimate: First of all i dont know if this is the right subreddit for this but just like the title suggests i have the ultimate gamepass subscription on PC. But on mobile when i sign in it says i dont own...
  8. Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App

in XboX Insiders
    Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  9. Can't login to the xbox app on mobile (ios)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't login to the xbox app on mobile (ios): I signed into an account on the xbox mobile app the last time I used it. I recently deleted that account and I can't remember the email for the account and I can't login into my main account on...
  10. I can't use xbox live and even the mobile app doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't use xbox live and even the mobile app doesn't work: hello i have a big probleme last night i was playing until my xbox live stopped working, i was still connected but everything else was not available,the store,the online games,even looking someone...