Mobile Xbox app notification for messages

Discus and support Mobile Xbox app notification for messages in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So, I have a child account and mum and I have been trying to figure out how to get the Xbox app on my iPad and phone to let me get notifications for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KaylaTallowin, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Mobile Xbox app notification for messages

So, I have a child account and mum and I have been trying to figure out how to get the Xbox app on my iPad and phone to let me get notifications for my new messages... We've been
    searching for hours and can't find a way to do it. Does anyone know how we can do it without a computer as we don't own one...

:)

KaylaTallowin, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kayla,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can also check your setting on the app, there is a setting to turn on notifications. Usually this is the most common.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. DJBSE72 Win User

Hi,

an other way could be to go to "Settings" on your iPad. Then choose "notifications" (I hope this is it, because I'm a German guy :) afterwards scroll down till the Xbox app (very bottom)

Here you can select all your settings you like...

I hope this helps.
  4. T00G3Y Win User

Android Xbox app does not give any notifications whatsoever

Just a thought, has notifications for the app been disabled through the app manager on your mobile? i have known other apps have the permission changed unknowingly
  5. SBTx Win User

Can someone please help me with my game invites problem...

I had this same issue. I had my friend send me a message from their mobile device, using Xbox One Smartglass, and it seem to unstick all of my notifications.

After they sent me the message, I got a flood of old notificaitons. After that, I was getting notifications like normal agian.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox messages

Have you tried sending messages on the Xbox app on mobile or PC to see if that works?
Thema:

1. Mobile Xbox app notification for messages - Similar Threads - Mobile app notification

2. my XBOX mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    my XBOX mobile app: okay i need help my xbox app isnt letting me send out messages ive tried putting my number in for a code and it still isnt working I even restarted my app Logged in and back out Restarted my...
  3. The Xbox app for mobile devices

in XBoX on Mobile
    The Xbox app for mobile devices: I hope on of these times you guys will add game chat so if your in a online game you you can go from a party into game chat f9380217-ea8c-40bb-994c-b05ba4cec28e
  4. No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi....: my parents lost my disks and they took the wifi andi really want to play just cause 3 so can i get via mobile if i already have it installed. 627f4f0f-4926-4d8b-88eb-071add3ad58d
  5. Error en la app de Xbox para movil[Error in the Xbox app for mobile]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error en la app de Xbox para movil[Error in the Xbox app for mobile]: No me deja mandar mensajes a mis amigos a través dela aplicacione de xbox para móvil [Translation - Do not let me send messages to my friends through the mobile app xbox]...
  6. Problema no aplicativo do Xbox no celular [Translation - Xbox app issue on mobile]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problema no aplicativo do Xbox no celular [Translation - Xbox app issue on mobile]: Oi microsoft eu estou com um problema no aplicativo do xbox no celular que ele não deixa eu conectar nem minha conta nem outras contas que tenho ele da uma mensagem assim “tente mais uma vez ou...
  7. How to block access from mobile app? (SOLVED)

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to block access from mobile app? (SOLVED): Edit: found out myself. Settings > preferences > xbox apps if anyone is interested. So you know how you can turn your xbox on and off via the mobile app if its connected to the same network? Well...
  8. Why can I not access messages from my Xbox App on mobile or Windows 10?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can I not access messages from my Xbox App on mobile or Windows 10?: I can't access messages from the Windows 10 Xbox App. On my PC it says, "Try Again - We had trouble getting your conversations." After refreshing on my Smartphone, which had a similar problem, I...
  9. XBOX MOBILE APP

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBOX MOBILE APP: Download the Xbox application to my mobile and the profile does not appear as it should be only my gamertag appears without my friend without my achievements or anything. How do I solve it? .......
  10. Aplicativo xbox no celular [Translation- Xbox on mobile app]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Aplicativo xbox no celular [Translation- Xbox on mobile app]: Olá, dois dias atras eu atualizei meu celular (j5 pro) para o android 8.1.0. Um dia depois eu não conseguia mais entrar na minha conta pelo app, eu ia para a tela onde você escolhia a conta e...