Mobile/Xbox

Discus and support Mobile/Xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Can call of duty mobile team up with there friends on warzone??? 63495a5c-2379-4cad-91a7-9a109a763be3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KaylaWright3, Jul 15, 2021.

1. KaylaWright3
    KaylaWright3 Guest

Mobile/Xbox

Can call of duty mobile team up with there friends on warzone???

:)

KaylaWright3, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Mobile/Xbox

nope, the game is crossplay with consoles and pc but not mobile.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

"Mobile" Xbox

Early on, the consoles, and some accessories would come with an Xbox sticker in the box. Now, you would have to see if there is any at the
    Merchandise store.
  4. Burnz316 Win User

When you press the "login" button, the app gives an error.

You can see the error code down the bottom.

And you can see that this is the Xbox mobile app (plus we are in the xbox mobile forum)
  5. xGamerBoomRangx Win User

app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

It's not on mobile. It's on Xbox.
  6. MajorNearMiss Win User

Whats the plan with Xbox Console Companion app?

Not mobile? That's weird. the Xbox mobile app is quite popular at work among the gamers.... even the playstation folks have it

hahahaha 😂
Thema:

Mobile/Xbox

1. Mobile/Xbox - Similar Threads - Mobile

2. Xbox insider mobile app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider mobile app: Is there an Xbox Insider mobile app I dont know about because I cant get into the Insider hub on the console 8e86bf5a-e25b-4cae-9cf7-32e34e894fdf
  3. How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??: How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do? 176c1f92-d81b-4199-84a3-203e629e442c
  4. How can I change my privacy settings on pc or mobile??

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change my privacy settings on pc or mobile??: I've tried to see if I can, and it keeps telling me that you need an Xbox/Xbox controller, I don't know if this is really needed. If this is not, feel free to tell me, I might just be dumb on this...
  5. My mobile hotspot won't connect with my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mobile hotspot won't connect with my Xbox one: I have a galaxy s21 I have been trying for the longest to connect to my Xbox but for some reason it's not connecting at all this is the first time I connect it 2216e447-255d-42aa-aaf6-2ec84f1798f2
  6. In the process of playing Forza Horizon 4 using mobile streaming, the left joystick was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In the process of playing Forza Horizon 4 using mobile streaming, the left joystick was...: I encountered a bug while playing Forza Horizon 4. The left stick was supposed to control the direction, but it was mapped to the arrow keys. Push telemetry to the left to send messages, switch...
  7. minecraft mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft mobile: i cant add friends on minecraft mobile please help 6dcb91f6-1069-4ff9-b4e6-ce1bdc07f7e7
  8. Can't install xbox games via android mobile app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install xbox games via android mobile app: 1. I have the ultimate game pass 2. I have ensured I'm logged into Microsoft via my android devide 3. When I try to download the game via the app, it says no devices found. Please help?...
  9. Cloud Gaming on mobile is not using my saved data for MLB The Show

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cloud Gaming on mobile is not using my saved data for MLB The Show: I first set up cloud gaming on my game pass app the other day in preparation for me going on vacation and being able to still do my daily missions. Upon launching it for the first time it said...
  10. How does PUBG: New State different from PUBG Mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does PUBG: New State different from PUBG Mobile?: [img] How does PUBG: New State different from PUBG Mobile? New State! Since the release of our official trailer in February, you guys are eagerly waiting to jump in troi That's why I am very...