Mod Just Cause 4, PC Xbox App version

Discus and support Mod Just Cause 4, PC Xbox App version in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i'm trying to install Entity Spawner mod which requires me to put one dll to the main install folder and its giving me "application was unable to start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fiona Sherleen, Mar 5, 2022.

1. Mod Just Cause 4, PC Xbox App version

i'm trying to install Entity Spawner mod which requires me to put one dll to the main install folder and its giving me "application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142" error when trying to start it with the dll

:)

Fiona Sherleen, Mar 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Fiona, I did a little research on the mod for Just Case 4, I think it needs an App called "mod loader" (which automatically runs the game with the mods installed)

Below I leave a link of Just Cause Fandom where you can get more information about the mod for Justa Case.

https://justcause.fandom.com/wiki/Modifying

And a link to Reddit too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JustCause/comments/f4o...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. NoToRi0u5GHo5T Win User

Minecraft Moderator?

It's just like the pc mods... Except mods can't fly.... But Ye... I run my own inspired mindcrack pc version server on my xbox....
  4. choppyseize Win User

Проблема игры just cause 4 [Mod Translated - Just cause 4 problem]

Hi what happens when you put the disc in? Do you get an error code?
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Проблема игры just cause 4 [Mod Translated - Just cause 4 problem]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, when you insert the disc into the disc drive, are you hearing the disc spin as if it's reading the disc or do you not hear anything? Additionally, are you trying to install the game, or is the game
    already installed and it's just not launching the game?

If you could please reply back with the specifics of the situation so we can help you better, it would be much appreciated. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Will I get banned for modding Skyrim?

For Xbox or PC? Xbox is a big no no, but the PC version has cheats and mods.
Thema:

1. Mod Just Cause 4, PC Xbox App version - Similar Threads - Mod Cause App

2. forum mod assist if possible.

in XBoX Accessibility
    forum mod assist if possible.: Is there a possibility of one of the forum mods checking my profile, checking activity and history shows oops error. 6345d72a-08ef-45a2-89b2-cd3f2949ab59
  3. Where the [mod removed] is my game (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where the [mod removed] is my game (Minecraft): I own Minecraft I've had it since beta 1.2 I even migrated my account and I go to launch it today and it says I no longer own it WHERE THE [mod removed] IS MY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. trying to use mods on project wingman PC causes crash on startup

in XboX Insiders
    trying to use mods on project wingman PC causes crash on startup: so im trying to mod project wingman and whenever i try to add the mods i get a low level fatal error with UE4/serial size mismatch. i think the issue is xbox doesnt like the extra file thinking...
  5. Okay so yesterday one of my update suggestions got taken down.... mods please read cause I...

in XboX Insiders
    Okay so yesterday one of my update suggestions got taken down.... mods please read cause I...: Okay so as the title states, I had an update suggestion for minecraft. I went originally to the microsoft website and was chatting with a worker, who sent me the link to this subreddit for...
  6. Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...: I was playing my game and this Toxic person called me hurtful names. So I told him to flip off and he report me so i got banned how he didn't idk Oh and xbox my xbox keeps acting up like a...
  7. Проблема игры just cause 4 [Mod Translated - Just cause 4 problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема игры just cause 4 [Mod Translated - Just cause 4 problem]: Здравствуйте, у мене проблема неработает диск игры вроде сломался. Могу предоставить фото. Что мне делать? [Mod Translated - Hello, the game is not working for me; the game disc seems to be...
  8. Attack on titan 2 "another mod" bug causing crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attack on titan 2 "another mod" bug causing crash: So I recently digitally purchased Attack on Titan 2, and everything works just fine with it, Except for the online mode called another mode. So what happens is when I go into Another mode, it goes...
  9. Modding Just Cause 2 for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modding Just Cause 2 for Xbox One: So, I bought Just Cause 3 for Xbox One recently and I was pleased to find that I got a free copy of Just Cause 2 with it. Anyhow, I am aware that you can mod Just Cause 2 on Xbox 360 and I was...
  10. Plugging in headphones causes controller to [Mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plugging in headphones causes controller to [Mod removed]: multiple controllers. New batteries. Not just me. Common issue that causes static and breaking up until eventually the controller disconnects, when chat cable, ear buds, or headset is connected to...