[Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

Discus and support [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by javitoCC, Aug 7, 2019.

1. javitoCC
    javitoCC Guest

[Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la partida y vuelve a entrar, durante 5-6 intentos hasta que dice
    que la partida esta completa o falla conexion con el host. La version zombis funciona perfectamente del mismo juego. Espero su respuesta. Muchas gracias

----------

[Mod Translation - good afternoon, I have a problem in Xbox 360, when I try to play call cod duty black op II, I have team duel, the game never starts, the player leaves in observer mode and leaves the game and re-enters, for 5-
    6 attempts until it says that the game is complete or connection with the host fails.
    The zombie version works perfectly from the same game.
    I am looking forward to your response.
    Thank you]

:)

javitoCC, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi javitoCC,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. As you've indicated that you've been able to access the zombie area but are having difficulty with connecting to the servers (host failure, etc), you may wish to contact Activision Support to see
    if there may be something keeping you from accessing that section of their servers.

Currently, their website is indicating that they're having server issues for Xbox 360, so it may be worth your while to head over there and also report this issue/outage to them officially. I'm sure your report would also be very helpful for them to get
    everything back up and running.

https://support.activision.com/onlineservices?gameTitle=Call+of+Duty:+Black+Ops+II

Hope this helps out!
  3. Drench87 Win User

Recycling gamertags

There are a lot of gamertags that are just 0 gamerscores and just sitting there for so long and no one hasn't use them at all

Gamertags:

[Mod Removed-Personal Information]

These gamertags needs to be recycled because no one not even active on them or probably they don't play xbox anymore, I'm very active on xbox and im online all the time, I was hoping if Microsoft can reset these gamertags so I can get one of these that I
    listed. I know there's more GT's that are just 0 gamerscores or banned, is there an actual date to when they will reset?
  4. UN Clan Control Win User

Recycling gamertags

There are a lot of gamertags that are just 0 gamerscores and just sitting there for so long and no one hasn't use them at all

Gamertags:

These gamertags needs to be recycled because no one not even active on them or probably they don't play xbox anymore, I'm very active on xbox and im online all the time, I was hoping if Microsoft can reset these gamertags so I can get one of these that I
    listed. I know there's more GT's that are just 0 gamerscores or banned, is there an actual date to when they will reset?
    Hi there,

Unfortunately we would not be able to provide you with an exact date as there is no method of deciphering when the account last logged in (due to the "Appear Offline" function.

Additionally, some of these gamertags would not be made available to the public due to the nature of their name as it could be viewed as a violation of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct.

Sorry I could not be of further assistance.

#HappyGaming
  5. Tovich Win User

Windows 10 - Error "0x87DD0003" when login

Hi Brad,

For information, I reinstalled Windows with the 1809 version but no change.

I tested with custom DNS on my Windows. (My Xbox is ok. NAT is open and connectivity is ok).

Server connectivity is always "Blocked".

My configuration:

[mod removed-personal information]

Thanks,

6. Stubbsinator90 Win User

Burnout Paradise Servers Down?

My brother and I also have this problem. Can't connect to ea servers. Been going on for a week. Nfs games and battlefield 2. Are the Games I know about. My gamertag for xbox 360 brothers TheTrueReaper92. Please help. My email is
    [Mod Removed - Please don't post personal information]
Thema:

1. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Mod removed Personal

2. [Mod Removed-Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information]: Dear xbox Please add the following games to xbox one: Dragon ball raging blast Dragon ball raging blast 2 Dragon ball z budokai 3 Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2 Dragon ball z budokai...
  3. My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]: My xbox console and wireless controller stolen From my home in [Mod removed-personal information] Xbox username [Mod removed-personal information], please place on watch list for stolen xbox...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Still haven't resieved an email about how to claim my 50 pound vocher I won on apin to win i have sent picture evidence as well 8432a80e-8aae-43d7-b882-3a4818e40daf
  5. 주문 번호 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 환불 가능한지요? [Translation - Order Number [Mod...

in XBoX on Windows
    주문 번호 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 환불 가능한지요? [Translation - Order Number [Mod...: 주문 번호 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Rise of the Tomb Raider ?? ?? Square Enix Ltd. 액션 및 어드벤처 Rise of the Tomb Raider ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ????, ??? ??? ?? ????. ???? 3??...
  6. My friend account [Mod removed- personal information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend account [Mod removed- personal information]: My friends on the xb live Her gamer tag is [Mod removed- personal information] and she cant even talk to us on Minecraft chat becuse her account has been shadowed same for my other friends. [Mod...
  7. Stalker - [Mod Removed - Personal Info]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stalker - [Mod Removed - Personal Info]: Receiving random messages from [Mod Removed - Personal Info] asking to gift him Xbox Live Gold ($60.00) and asking where I live. 0b4d3b8f-a2fb-4e3d-a120-5ad34a92cff5
  8. Ilya (Mod Removed - Personal Information)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ilya (Mod Removed - Personal Information): (Mod Removed - Personal Information) Hello, i recenly purchase an "Xbox one s Fortnite console but me EON Bundle activation code does not work, is it possible for me to get it?...
  9. [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.: [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play. He has high functioning autism and struggles to understand A typical social behavior, but would really like to...
  10. Random email from [Mod removed- Personal Information]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random email from [Mod removed- Personal Information]: I recently got a random email from [Mod removed- Personal Information] that was completely blank... What confuses me is that it was on my gmail which I believed was in no way connected to my xbox....