*Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

Discus and support *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blaze Tamashi, Apr 17, 2019.

1. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

*UPDATE*

Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA.

That's why i had $0.00 on my 360.

I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to purchase the game, since it was finally showing the 15€ balance.

Sorry for this, my bad.

Thanks for the replies anyway!

-----------

So, i wasn't able to find a physical copy of Borderlands 2 in my city.

I then decided to buy a €15 Gift Card in order to buy the digital copy of it.

For " comfort " reasons ( or, LOGIC ), i redeemed the GC on my XBOX One, since i could buy that 360 title from the One store.

Well, surprise surprise, It says i can't buy 360 titles with my Microsoft Balance.

Are you serious about this no-sense?

What's the problem, since i'm paying for it anyway?

If i login from my 360, it even says that my balance is 0,00€, so i don't really know what the hell is going on. All i know, so far, is that I lost €15.

Support doesn't answer me, some people had this exact issue and said that MS Support told them there was nothing to do about it.

No refund, nothing.

I have my XBOX One since like 7 months, more or less, but i barely know it's things, as i come from PS4.

Also, know nothing of 360 too, since i never had one and I just purchased it 2 days ago.

Anyone got any suggestion, please?

This is driving me insane.

Thank you.

:)

Blaze Tamashi, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

*Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

1. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one... - Similar Threads - *Mod removed* really

2. Wait hold the [mod removed] phone.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wait hold the [mod removed] phone.: My account is in good standing, and in response to some child saying "reported and blocked" I reply with :" For what you stupid [mod removed[] and xbox suspends my communication abilities? Fine i...
  3. come [removed by mod] ad avere assistenza in chat non ce nessuno vergogna [Translate] how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    come [removed by mod] ad avere assistenza in chat non ce nessuno vergogna [Translate] how...: come [removed by mod] si fa a riuscire ad avere assistenza in chat non ce nessuno vergogna [Translate by Mod] how do you manage to get assistance in chat there's no shame....
  4. (Mod Removed-Profanity) hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Mod Removed-Profanity) hackers: Hi I'm experiencing an issue I was in a match with a hacker when I called him out on it he Max prestiged me unlocked all gear and kick me out of the game noticing at IMAX prestiged and that's odd...
  5. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban: I got communications banned because [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] reported that I said I would snap his neck and told him to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. How long am I banned? Please...
  6. Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avengers Endgame special features dont play without skipping. [Mod Removed - Profanity]?: So i bought Endgame, and surprise surprise, it wouldnt play correctly till i downloaded it to the xbox. BUT, the special features dont play correctly even after download, even ON MY DESKTOP PC!!!...
  7. Microsoft Support [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Support [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]: [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] [Mod Removed Image - Personal Information] Your customer...
  8. [Mod Removed-Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed-Personal Information]: Dear xbox Please add the following games to xbox one: Dragon ball raging blast Dragon ball raging blast 2 Dragon ball z budokai 3 Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2 Dragon ball z budokai...
  9. THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO [Mod Removed] ME THE [Mod Removed] OFF!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO [Mod Removed] ME THE [Mod Removed] OFF!!!: has anyone been able to stream or is this really just gamecast? 05301cbb-3d80-456f-8aa4-7adf40a95d69
  10. this gamer tag "[mod removed]" would really be pain if you play with him.

in XBoX on Consoles
    this gamer tag "[mod removed]" would really be pain if you play with him.: He has been disconnecting me from XBL because i was beating him in a multiplayer match on CoD:Ghosts. 6421a4af-524d-4ba5-b2d8-47ae7fd1dcf4