[Mod Removed - See guidelines] Talk to a representative

Discus and support [Mod Removed - See guidelines] Talk to a representative in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is it so hard to speak to xbox customer service representative 21beda51-f2bf-4e19-8081-996013784989 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LamarrWebb, Sep 11, 2019.

1. LamarrWebb
    LamarrWebb Guest

Why is it so hard to speak to xbox customer service representative

:)

LamarrWebb, Sep 11, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

If you are banned xbox support can't help you with getting unbanned then you need to go to the enforcement website
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

By the way you write seems like you got banned 🤔
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Where dear sir? Give us a little more information. If in Us you can ask for support to call you.

Go
    here.

Choose Xbox one, then see other options, then pick up a topic relevant to your problem. Press show contact options and then press request a call from support.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi LamarrWebb,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In order to reach Xbox Support by requesting a call back or chat, you may do so from our website https://support.xbox.com/contact-us.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

If you do not see the selection that you wish to use for contact, then switch topics until it becomes available as the selections may change from time to time.

I'd like to also remind you of the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    in relation to posting on the forums:

4) Do not post or use profanity or any creative form of bypassing the word filters. Even if it’s ****** don’t post it.

Hope this helps out!
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

most things can be handled on the Net just give customer services time they will get to you in the end
Thema:

1. [Mod Removed - See guidelines] Talk to a representative - Similar Threads - Mod Removed guidelines

2. [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    [mod removed]: The player keeps beating me because of bad luck for me and good luck for him. ban him please. 43908e01-dddd-458f-96d1-b18f481b2f11
  3. from [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] to itchycalf.

in XBoX on Consoles
    from [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] to itchycalf.: so i had this gamer tag since xbox 360 and all of a sudden today it was changed ti can't lie its pretty funny [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] & in order to change it they want me to...
  4. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban: I got communications banned because [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] reported that I said I would snap his neck and told him to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. How long am I banned? Please...
  5. I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...: So i was wondering if he could get banned or reset? e943a059-4177-4724-ba73-68c07fd671ee
  6. Xbox is [Mod Removed - Against the guidelines] [Mod Removed - Profanity]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is [Mod Removed - Against the guidelines] [Mod Removed - Profanity]: So i got com banned and i cant see how long or what it was even for. I went onto enforcement history but it came up with previous bans for 2018 [Mod Removed - Profanity] am i supposed to do...
  7. I cannot sign in on my Xbox One or Xbox Live. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in on my Xbox One or Xbox Live. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]: I am immediately logged out every time I try to sign in, and this issue didn't start until today's update. Also, my Xbox tells me it can't connect to my wi-fi network, but my phone and my laptop...
  8. Unreplaceable [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreplaceable [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]: I've bought a Xbox one controller wireless adapter that stopped working after 6 months, now Microsoft nor the retailer can replace it, I'm being forced to either buy another adapter thats going to...
  9. Its no [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] lettin me buy anything!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its no [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] lettin me buy anything!!!!: Av been trying to buy mw2 on the microsoft store and its sayin that a have no valid payment option [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] ma bank card has been accepted along with my pay pal account n a...
  10. Xbox enforcement is utter [Mod Removed - see Guidelines].

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement is utter [Mod Removed - see Guidelines].: Can't tell a kid that was toxic all game long to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] off without getting banned, like [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] I miss the days of MW2. And BTW your annoying little...