[mod removed] Spam

Discus and support [mod removed] Spam in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I make a post and there is someone using spam bots and my internet is freaking out too. I literally have to use my phone just to type this. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lilkay2, May 21, 2022.

1. lilkay2
    lilkay2 Guest

[mod removed] Spam

I make a post and there is someone using spam bots and my internet is freaking out too. I literally have to use my phone just to type this. It is affecting others and it's annoying, Please Help.

:)

lilkay2, May 21, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

[mod removed] Spam

If they're affecting your internet, you need to contact your ISP.

As far as Xbox, report them and block them.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

[mod removed] Spam

Hi lilkay2! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

What fo you mean with your internet is freaking out? Could you explain more detailed the issue please?

If you can share a screenshot of what you see on the post will be great
  4. BornToLose129 Win User

Account Compromised/Xbox Under Attack?

I see there is really no point in this post anymore. If a mod could please remove this thread, it'd be appreciated. Less spam for others to deal with.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Up 4 Some Minecraft

x DogMeat x didn't bump the thread. Someone else was spamming links to facebook pages. x DogMeat x was replying to the spammer. A mod removed the spammer's comment.
  6. Beta Bri Win User

New Xbox "Services" Put Shame to Xbox - SHAME ON YOU MICROSOFT!

The Xbox is basically a "Spambox" with the Gold subscribers paying for the privilege. I'm glad I'm down to Silver status and only connect once a week, to check for new demos.

[Mod Removed: Spam]
Thema:

[mod removed] Spam

1. [mod removed] Spam - Similar Threads - mod removed Spam

2. stop charging me for [mod removed] i don't want

in XBoX Accessibility
    stop charging me for [mod removed] i don't want: my checking account was billed for this... MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOREDMOND WAUS I don't want it. How do I get you to stop putting charges on my account without my consent?????...
  3. microsoft removed our last hope for the minecraft xbox modding community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft removed our last hope for the minecraft xbox modding community: Microsoft removed our last hope for the xbox minecraft modding community... well maybe not our last hope. But you definitly sure as hell heard it right people microsoft has gone MENTAL!!....
  4. DUDE, [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    DUDE, [mod removed]: I have been trying to download from both microsoft bing and microsoft edge which, lead me to nowhere (xbox one original model) someone please tell me how i can download from them...
  5. Total (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Total (Mod Removed): Yous have actually gave me a ban for calling a hacker a (Mod Removed) on a game so he can run around hacking without as much as a second look at his profile I say one word and banned within 1...
  6. why you charging my credit card 2 times a month , can you give me a call [mod removed] please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why you charging my credit card 2 times a month , can you give me a call [mod removed] please: Why are you charging my account 2 times a month , can someone give me a call [mod removed] thanks 6fec024c-3da1-44f7-baa1-34868358d7b6
  7. Warzone issues, Call of (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone issues, Call of (Mod Removed): Since this game came out everybody freezes at the buy stations. It's nice they can work on stupid things like the battle pass yet they can't fix simple glitches. And since this last update every...
  8. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed): It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron...
  9. can you plese call me back at [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    can you plese call me back at [mod removed]: please someone call me back at [mod removed] 6310e726-fa4a-43d7-bb28-edd6df999df8
  10. Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?: I'd like to suggest that people have to play a/some game/s or something before they can send messages. I keep getting [mod removed] spam in my messages. Like I'm too dumb to find it if I want to....