[mod removed]

Discus and support [mod removed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A player who goes by the name [mod removed] is trolling me on Xbox live and he said I can't handle the best and has recorded me raging, I hate him, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roy HydeHyde, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Roy HydeHyde
    Roy HydeHyde Guest

[mod removed]

A player who goes by the name [mod removed] is trolling me on Xbox live and he said I can't handle the best and has recorded me raging, I hate him, and now he is trying to get me banned as I was trying to get him banned. Please deal with him and his nasty
    attitude.

:)

Roy HydeHyde, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If these are other users, file a complaint via the console if you feel they have violated the terms of use/code of conduct and block communications. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If this is the case, then why are they on your friends list? Just remove them from your friends list, and do what Smwutches suggests above this post.
  4. greatsirkain Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

yup I'm surprised someone hasn't exploited this to [Mod Removed] into their
    [Mod Removed] then cover the whole thing on [Mod Removed].

I'd love to see the crash cart team when they read how [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed]
    [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b]
    [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b]
    gingerbread console[b][b][b]
    [b][Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
  5. epic FUZZ Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

[quote user="greatsirkain"]

yup I'm surprised someone hasn't exploited this to [Mod Removed] into their
    [Mod Removed] then cover the whole thing on [Mod Removed].

I'd love to see the crash cart team when they read how [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed]
    [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b]
    [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b]
    gingerbread console[b][b][b]
    [b][Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[/quote]

What remained of your post is just funny. 'Gingerbread Console' :D
  6. DCFC734 Win User

Reporting [Mod Removed] and [Mod Removed]

Whats wrong with people these days, why cant gamers just play the game and not use aim bot or turns peoples internet off.

No name shaming on here, report them as mentioned.

While your at it block the 2 of them and dont play with them again.
Thema:

[mod removed]

1. [mod removed] - Similar Threads - mod removed

2. My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]: My xbox console and wireless controller stolen From my home in [Mod removed-personal information] Xbox username [Mod removed-personal information], please place on watch list for stolen xbox...
  3. Payment, Billing, and [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment, Billing, and [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] Customer Service: My son recently was billed for Xbox Live Gold without either of our consent and now has a negative balance of 24.99 on his account. I called customer service to get this issue sorted out. When I...
  4. Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC: I don't know why you guys seems to enjoy to make life and gaming harder than it should be. The huge pro of gaming on PC, are modding and editing. But this is basically impossible with games on...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Still haven't resieved an email about how to claim my 50 pound vocher I won on apin to win i have sent picture evidence as well 8432a80e-8aae-43d7-b882-3a4818e40daf
  6. Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any...: I'm about ready to smash this [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] xbox one s, and get a ps4. Random crashes, system freezes ALL THE TIME, page jumps up and down seemingly at random. It took me 15 minutes...
  7. Unreplaceable [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreplaceable [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]: I've bought a Xbox one controller wireless adapter that stopped working after 6 months, now Microsoft nor the retailer can replace it, I'm being forced to either buy another adapter thats going to...
  8. Xbox one X WiFi [mod removed-inappropriate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X WiFi [mod removed-inappropriate]: So I had my Xbox one X for about 6-9 months now. I've finally had it do its wifi issues where it disconnects every 5-10 minutes. Has Microsoft people finally solved this? if so whats the Solution...
  9. Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please do something about the [mod removed] spam I keep getting in my messages?: I'd like to suggest that people have to play a/some game/s or something before they can send messages. I keep getting [mod removed] spam in my messages. Like I'm too dumb to find it if I want to....
  10. Kinect being a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect being a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]: I have an xbox one kinect all was fine, and my electric went out, then when i restarted xbox the kinect was turning off and on continuously, when i got to what connect sees, says plug kinect in...