[mod removed]

Discus and support [mod removed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A player who goes by the name [mod removed] is trolling me on Xbox live and he said I can't handle the best and has recorded me raging, I hate him, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roy HydeHyde, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Roy HydeHyde
    Roy HydeHyde Guest

[mod removed]

A player who goes by the name [mod removed] is trolling me on Xbox live and he said I can't handle the best and has recorded me raging, I hate him, and now he is trying to get me banned as I was trying to get him banned. Please deal with him and his nasty
    attitude.

:)

Roy HydeHyde, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If these are other users, file a complaint via the console if you feel they have violated the terms of use/code of conduct and block communications. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If this is the case, then why are they on your friends list? Just remove them from your friends list, and do what Smwutches suggests above this post.
  4. greatsirkain Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

yup I'm surprised someone hasn't exploited this to [Mod Removed] into their
    [Mod Removed] then cover the whole thing on [Mod Removed].

I'd love to see the crash cart team when they read how [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed]
    [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b]
    [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b]
    gingerbread console[b][b][b]
    [b][Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
  5. epic FUZZ Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

[quote user="greatsirkain"]

yup I'm surprised someone hasn't exploited this to [Mod Removed] into their
    [Mod Removed] then cover the whole thing on [Mod Removed].

I'd love to see the crash cart team when they read how [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed]
    [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b]
    [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b]
    gingerbread console[b][b][b]
    [b][Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[/quote]

What remained of your post is just funny. 'Gingerbread Console' :D
  6. DCFC734 Win User

Reporting [Mod Removed] and [Mod Removed]

Whats wrong with people these days, why cant gamers just play the game and not use aim bot or turns peoples internet off.

No name shaming on here, report them as mentioned.

While your at it block the 2 of them and dont play with them again.
Thema:

[mod removed]

1. [mod removed] - Similar Threads - mod removed

2. Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]: Can someone from Xbox please get in contact with me about the above ticket. Been getting the runaround for over a month now. The last troubleshooting step was to create a insider hub account and...
  3. problème avec un code xbox live code qui ne fonctionne pas [Mod Removed - PII] [Mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème avec un code xbox live code qui ne fonctionne pas [Mod Removed - PII] [Mod...: Bonjour, je n'ai toujours pas de nouvelle de ma requête enregistré sur le numéro en objet. Je n'arrive avoir personne sur le chat Xbox. Merci de m'aider svp. [Mod Translation - Hello, I still...
  4. This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]: This xbox player hacked into my accoint but i changed my password is xbox gamer tag is [mod removed] f8b53f07-ee39-4cef-8d45-6a1af7df169a
  5. More video [Mod removed- inappropriate] out issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    More video [Mod removed- inappropriate] out issues....: I just bought a brand new Xb one S, and since Ive had it, I've been plagued with its video shutting off randomly. Ive tried every solution I can find on the internet, but it is persistent. Please...
  6. stolen Xbox One s/n : [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    stolen Xbox One s/n : [mod removed]: i have had my Xbox One stolen and from various forums i have read that you may be able to block the serial number from connecting to Gold Live and or tracking there IP address any help is much...
  7. Outer Worlds... [Mod Removed]. Icon links to Microsoft Game Center???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds... [Mod Removed]. Icon links to Microsoft Game Center???: my first post ever... how annoying is this? A $60 game that wont even load. Urgh. Microsoft; seriously? You owe us all a fix and an apology immediately. Seriously... the first game i download from...
  8. I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed] Shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed] Shipping label: I have Waited 12 Days for Xbox Repair Order [Mod Removed]Shipping label. Microsoft keeps saying wait 24 hours when I have waited 12 days! All I want is a shipping label...
  9. Xbox support number [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox support number [mod removed]: Dear team we tried to call on your official number 1800-469-9269 but unable to reached human assistance...after a long frustation i search another number [mod removed] as i have an issue in...
  10. When do you plan on getting a handle on the host booting [mod removed]?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do you plan on getting a handle on the host booting [mod removed]?: In this game my team mates were constantly getting booted as well as in the next one. I want names and addresses so I can charge for cyber terrorism. I fully intend to press civil charges. [mod...