[mod removed]

Discus and support [mod removed] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The player keeps beating me because of bad luck for me and good luck for him. ban him please. 43908e01-dddd-458f-96d1-b18f481b2f11 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roy HydeHyde, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Roy HydeHyde
    Roy HydeHyde Guest

[mod removed]

The player keeps beating me because of bad luck for me and good luck for him. ban him please.

:)

Roy HydeHyde, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If these are other users, file a complaint via the console if you feel they have violated the terms of use/code of conduct and block communications. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If this is the case, then why are they on your friends list? Just remove them from your friends list, and do what Smwutches suggests above this post.
  4. greatsirkain Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

yup I'm surprised someone hasn't exploited this to [Mod Removed] into their
    [Mod Removed] then cover the whole thing on [Mod Removed].

I'd love to see the crash cart team when they read how [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed]
    [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b]
    [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b]
    gingerbread console[b][b][b]
    [b][Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
  5. epic FUZZ Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

[quote user="greatsirkain"]

yup I'm surprised someone hasn't exploited this to [Mod Removed] into their
    [Mod Removed] then cover the whole thing on [Mod Removed].

I'd love to see the crash cart team when they read how [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed]
    [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b]
    [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b]
    gingerbread console[b][b][b]
    [b][Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[/quote]

What remained of your post is just funny. 'Gingerbread Console' :D
  6. DCFC734 Win User

Reporting [Mod Removed] and [Mod Removed]

Whats wrong with people these days, why cant gamers just play the game and not use aim bot or turns peoples internet off.

No name shaming on here, report them as mentioned.

While your at it block the 2 of them and dont play with them again.
Thema:

[mod removed]

1. [mod removed] - Similar Threads - mod removed

2. Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken: My search earning points won't track, i recently downloaded and have been using a vpn(its not malware if that's what you are thinking) so, why is this? 1a81801f-be7e-41c2-9175-ae84431f3aae
  3. Banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed-Innapropriate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed-Innapropriate]: Why do i get com banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] when i was thinking that he was hiding where i couldnt find him in a killer game its m for mature who would get offended...
  4. Why Are Games With Gold So [Mod removed- inappropriate]?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Are Games With Gold So [Mod removed- inappropriate]?: Sherlock is not for kids it's a great game with mystery and suspense. d057be59-9b8a-43c0-8ff3-0ecb71eae189
  5. Xbox 360 [Mod removed] Gebrauchr gekauft [Xbox 360 [Mod removed] Consumer purchased ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 [Mod removed] Gebrauchr gekauft [Xbox 360 [Mod removed] Consumer purchased ]: Hallo! Ich habe mir eine Xbox 360 500 GB gebraucht gekauft,auf der Box sind aber vom Vorbesitzer sein Spielename draufSchereAdler4494,habe 2 Guthaben mit je 15;00 Euro drau ubdXboxLIVE 3...
  6. Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious account issue [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: I have now been unable to access my account for 2 and a half months now . I have chatted to support about 10 times with no help but it being raised to next level of support. I have tried to call...
  7. Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies/tv app [Mod removed-innapropriate] please help!: My movies/TV app isn't playing my shows or movies. It's either buffering, plays with no sound in fast forward or no sound on a black screen. Nothing helps. I cant get in contact with xbox or want...
  8. Customer support forgotten case (Since 15th of October) Case Ref.: [Mod Removed - PII]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer support forgotten case (Since 15th of October) Case Ref.: [Mod Removed - PII]: I started this topic on 15th of October https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/very-rude-customer-service-agent-tekken-tag/aee5a14e-c4dd-4410-a6c8-8c990877ef8a? and although I...
  9. HACKER ON XBOX ONE - [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Consoles
    HACKER ON XBOX ONE - [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]: Met this guy on pubg , thought he was cool at first but then realized he us using hacks for pubg ( radar ) , throughout playing with him he talked about and laughed about with his friends about...
  10. I am fed up with Xbox and there [mod removed] support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am fed up with Xbox and there [mod removed] support: Yesterday i have tried to buy a game and when i put in card details and went to buy i get cannot process payment contact support i contacted and they said it will be fixed in 5 hours waited a day...