[mod removed]

Discus and support [mod removed] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The player keeps beating me because of bad luck for me and good luck for him. ban him please. 43908e01-dddd-458f-96d1-b18f481b2f11 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roy HydeHyde, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Roy HydeHyde
    Roy HydeHyde Guest

[mod removed]

The player keeps beating me because of bad luck for me and good luck for him. ban him please.

:)

Roy HydeHyde, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If these are other users, file a complaint via the console if you feel they have violated the terms of use/code of conduct and block communications. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If this is the case, then why are they on your friends list? Just remove them from your friends list, and do what Smwutches suggests above this post.
  4. greatsirkain Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

yup I'm surprised someone hasn't exploited this to [Mod Removed] into their
    [Mod Removed] then cover the whole thing on [Mod Removed].

I'd love to see the crash cart team when they read how [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed]
    [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b]
    [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b]
    gingerbread console[b][b][b]
    [b][Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
  5. epic FUZZ Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

[quote user="greatsirkain"]

yup I'm surprised someone hasn't exploited this to [Mod Removed] into their
    [Mod Removed] then cover the whole thing on [Mod Removed].

I'd love to see the crash cart team when they read how [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed]
    [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b]
    [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b]
    gingerbread console[b][b][b]
    [b][Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[/quote]

What remained of your post is just funny. 'Gingerbread Console' :D
  6. DCFC734 Win User

Reporting [Mod Removed] and [Mod Removed]

Whats wrong with people these days, why cant gamers just play the game and not use aim bot or turns peoples internet off.

No name shaming on here, report them as mentioned.

While your at it block the 2 of them and dont play with them again.
Thema:

[mod removed]

1. [mod removed] - Similar Threads - mod removed

2. Got banned for saying [mod removed]?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got banned for saying [mod removed]?: So this super toxic guy was messaging me over and over again and it was distracting me from my game so I told him to [mod removed]. Just the Abbreviation no actual foul language was used. I guess...
  3. GET YOUR [mod removed] TOGETHER!....NOW!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GET YOUR [mod removed] TOGETHER!....NOW!!: Ive [mod removed] had it with ur [mod removed] Xbox companion and game connection app...WHEN ARE YOU GETTING YOUR [mod removed] TOGETHER!??? Cant add profile pic...cant ad an advert for other...
  4. Xbox report [mod removed] he reported me for nothing here r names of the people that r...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox report [mod removed] he reported me for nothing here r names of the people that r...: I just want everyone to know that i just got reported for calling some1 gay bc he tried to boot me aka de,dos 61fa1da4-0745-49b8-bb84-a4d19db4498b
  5. I have fout unauthorized billings. How do I get credit for them? Phone [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have fout unauthorized billings. How do I get credit for them? Phone [mod removed]: I have four unauthorized billings. How do I get get for them? a660e401-4c9a-43d3-bf25-c9f0083a5978
  6. Report [mod removed] on xbox please read very important

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report [mod removed] on xbox please read very important: So The kid in the subject is very toxic and rude he told me that hed come to my house and shoot me rapidly with a P90 obviously this is not okay Then he told my friend hed rape his girlfriend we...
  7. [Mod removed] Gamer harrasing on Forza Motorsport 4 - Microsoft not keeping community safe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed] Gamer harrasing on Forza Motorsport 4 - Microsoft not keeping community safe: Player is harassing on Xbox 360 Microsoft does not act. Microsoft claim to keep the community safe but not on Forza Motorsport 4. Forza Support, division of Microsoft, does not have a moderator on...
  8. Call me please [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call me please [mod removed]: Call me please. [mod removed] 00b3b117-6653-4b2f-a824-2d76c55214ab
  9. Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?: The last month or so this app 9/10 times has an issue. Whether it’s with not displaying friends, party chat connection problems and cutting out, or just not loading. This app is honestly straight...
  10. Getting Booted Offline By Some [mod removed] That Thinks He's God

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Booted Offline By Some [mod removed] That Thinks He's God: About a week ago I was playing the black ops 1 with a couple of my friends for a nostalgia trip and happened to run into some trash talking hackers (I understand that its a decade old game and...