[mod removed]

Discus and support [mod removed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A user in the xbox community named [mod removed] got mad over a game and decided to change my pfp.i contacted xbox support, solves the problem. A few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JZJohnnyPlayz, Sep 16, 2020.

1. [mod removed]

A user in the xbox community named [mod removed] got mad over a game and decided to change my pfp.i contacted xbox support, solves the problem. A few months later he decides to cut my wifi. And i think its still down. Please someone help me in this situation

:)

JZJohnnyPlayz, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If these are other users, file a complaint via the console if you feel they have violated the terms of use/code of conduct and block communications. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

[MOD REMOVED] and [MOD REMOVED]

If this is the case, then why are they on your friends list? Just remove them from your friends list, and do what Smwutches suggests above this post.
  4. greatsirkain Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

yup I'm surprised someone hasn't exploited this to [Mod Removed] into their
    [Mod Removed] then cover the whole thing on [Mod Removed].

I'd love to see the crash cart team when they read how [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed]
    [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b]
    [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b]
    gingerbread console[b][b][b]
    [b][Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
  5. epic FUZZ Win User

Sit back open a brew and watch this thing burn!

[quote user="greatsirkain"]

yup I'm surprised someone hasn't exploited this to [Mod Removed] into their
    [Mod Removed] then cover the whole thing on [Mod Removed].

I'd love to see the crash cart team when they read how [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed]
    [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b]
    [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b]
    gingerbread console[b][b][b]
    [b][Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][b] [Mod Removed][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

[/quote]

What remained of your post is just funny. 'Gingerbread Console' :D
  6. DCFC734 Win User

Reporting [Mod Removed] and [Mod Removed]

Whats wrong with people these days, why cant gamers just play the game and not use aim bot or turns peoples internet off.

No name shaming on here, report them as mentioned.

While your at it block the 2 of them and dont play with them again.
Thema:

[mod removed]

1. [mod removed] - Similar Threads - mod removed

2. Report of [mod removed] and [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report of [mod removed] and [mod removed]: Didn't want to report on console as it never seems to go anywhere and I can provide SS on here. Context: We beat the [mod removed] guy in an NBA game and he msgs me after the game. After a lot of...
  3. XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Not Working After Service Center Repair ID [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Hello, My XBOX One X recently failed to start. It would not power on so I sent it to the Microsoft service center. Almost $300 later an XBOX was returned to me (order [Mod Removed - Personal...
  4. I have been overcharged [Mod Removed - PII] how do I get a refund? thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been overcharged [Mod Removed - PII] how do I get a refund? thank you.: [Mod Removed - PII] was overcharged. I want a refund. Thanks. 1602e616-5f08-485a-8fd3-98df69ff571d
  5. trolling [mod removed] not being nice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trolling [mod removed] not being nice: hi this is blacktryhard572 i was wondering if you can banned [mod removed] and all of his accounts please and thank you very much 36bf3271-a971-475f-a18e-8873bb28508f
  6. There are guys names [mod removed] bullying me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    There are guys names [mod removed] bullying me.: They are all bullying me and finding my ip address and were I live. They also said that they can boot me offline and make my game lag.How do I block them from seeing my personal information.And my...
  7. Cheater [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater [mod removed]: Pls investigate. He uses aimbot on call of duty xbox360 and uses abuse language. 2f789697-acb6-436f-b1a5-a4b837c899a4
  8. respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (mod removed) used to threaten and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    respected microsoft and friends here is the proof that (mod removed) used to threaten and...: here is the proof [mod removed] 75d8c6a3-a847-4b22-803a-b92bde9dcaf3
  9. Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Give me a call at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 9aa76ecb-3539-4eda-b5bb-c06609c9494c
  10. formal complaint against [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    formal complaint against [mod removed]: man this xbox system has gotten so bad i cant navigate , i was sent a message by [mod removed], complaining about a win in gta5 online race mode , im sure if this person is hacking or works for...