Modder controller wanted- not rapid fire

Discus and support Modder controller wanted- not rapid fire in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to find a place to get a all chrome controller with lit abxy buttons. Anyone know a place? 1880dce7-480f-4f43-affc-047ab5c4a460 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vladium, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Vladium
    Vladium Guest

I'm trying to find a place to get a all chrome controller with lit abxy buttons. Anyone know a place?

:)

Vladium, Jan 21, 2014
  2. PIRATE DUCK
    PIRATE DUCK Guest
    Enhanced Play

Using rapid-fire controllers you bought in a store are considered legal as you didn't have to modify it to make it rapid fire. Plus, all the ones you can buy in walmart or target have a set amount of how fast it's being pressed, meaning, if you work hard
    enough you can have a faster trigger finger than any modded controller. I had a rapid fire controller a long time ago that I used in ESModder controller wanted- not rapid fire :eek:blivion to do the money glitch over night. I use a normal controller now (which I need to buy a new one) and have a very
    fast trigger finger, yet still have not been called a modder so far. I guess I just play with better randoms.

PIRATE DUCK, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Modded Controllers (rapid)

there seems to be some confusion in this threadso i'll clarify.

moded controllers are against the tos. non modded rapid fire controllers are not.

there are sevral rapid fire controllers out there you can by mad catz makes one these are ms licensed controllers.

so if someone has a modded controller they are infact cheating but if they have a legal rapid fire controller they are not cheating. good luck proving someone has a modded controller instead of a rapid fire controller. you cant tell the diffrence in game.

johnbubbles25, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

For "customizing" a controller you can get a certain kits to diy or services from certain online auction sites.

Auswulf, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Auswulf Win User

For "customizing" a controller you can get a certain kits to diy or services from certain online auction sites.
  6. johnbubbles25 Win User

Modded Controllers (rapid)

there seems to be some confusion in this threadso i'll clarify.

moded controllers are against the tos. non modded rapid fire controllers are not.

there are sevral rapid fire controllers out there you can by mad catz makes one these are ms licensed controllers.

so if someone has a modded controller they are infact cheating but if they have a legal rapid fire controller they are not cheating. good luck proving someone has a modded controller instead of a rapid fire controller. you cant tell the diffrence in game.
  7. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

Negative bounty

Yes there is a modder in game we ran into one in free mode he had rapid fire modded tank that go fast and there one way of killing the modder is when he is on the feet!
  8. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Enhanced Play

Using rapid-fire controllers you bought in a store are considered legal as you didn't have to modify it to make it rapid fire. Plus, all the ones you can buy in walmart or target have a set amount of how fast it's being pressed, meaning, if you work hard
    enough you can have a faster trigger finger than any modded controller. I had a rapid fire controller a long time ago that I used in ES:eek:blivion to do the money glitch over night. I use a normal controller now (which I need to buy a new one) and have a very
    fast trigger finger, yet still have not been called a modder so far. I guess I just play with better randoms.
  9. Dale Hennessy Win User

Average joe vs Hackers

no scoping and rapid fire controllers are not hacks
Thema:

1. Modder controller wanted- not rapid fire - Similar Threads - Modder controller wanted

2. Black ops 2 modders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 modders: last night i was playing black ops 2 online. Thr first game i played in was fine. The 2nd started fine but then a modder joined the game and started messing it all up. They then unlockd a load of...
  3. Halo: Reach modder please can we sort him out, Please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Reach modder please can we sort him out, Please.: I as a casual Halo player love to play custom games with my friends until a modder joins and ruins the entire experience, mods such as aim bot and God mode aren't fun to be around but it get's...
  4. How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to restore the achievements that been hack by modders on xbox live account back to normal?: My call of duty: black ops 2 achievements have been hack and unlock by modders. I report them for hacking my xbox live achievements but my call of duty: black ops 2 achievement still not been...
  5. Call of Duty Black Ops II Modders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops II Modders: Here is a Hall of Shame of gamers I have seen personally modding and cheating over the last week, from being indestructible to leaping over buildings and flying and shooting across maps as if...
  6. Xbox One Modders?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Modders?: Has anyone else come across modders who somehow are able to do real time mods on xbox one? Ive only seen it done on Borderlands 2 and of course they wouldnt give any details on how they bypassed...
  7. Abuser/Stalker/Modder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abuser/Stalker/Modder: Hello, Is there anything I can do to stop a modder/stalker instead of reporting them on xbox live and probably having my report lost in thousands of other reports? I have a gamer tag of an...
  8. Modders in black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modders in black ops 2: [img] you got to stop all these noobs trying to have fun with our time. Why is Xbox not taking part of all these inconveniences for us! We want to play and free stress wth i have tons of...
  9. Modders on Xbox call of duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modders on Xbox call of duty: What the [Mod Removed] is going the head of the personal of the Xbox? You [Mod Removed] suspend me for agression against a noob using modds since ever and he just reported me for bad language but...
  10. Hackers / modders out of controll

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers / modders out of controll: I have called MS and told them of this. I have even sent the team that looks into the reports a message about this. Im tired of MS half rear customer support since they dont care about cheaters....