Modding games

Discus and support Modding games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you get banned for modding single player games on xbox 360? Just wondering. Also sorry if this is in the wrong forum section I didn't know where to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MIDPICK, Jan 25, 2014.

1. MIDPICK
    MIDPICK Guest

Modding games

Can you get banned for modding single player games on xbox 360? Just wondering. Also sorry if this is in the wrong forum section I didn't know where to put it. Thanks

:)

MIDPICK, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Game modding

Dear xbox live i have been thretend by a player called [Mod removed: name and shame] . i think he might of modded my game by doing something to my storefront on forza 4. since he sent me a message that he was going to go to horizon , and
    i could say good buy to my storefront i have not sold a single tune after this.please ceack this out .

best regards [Mod removedModding games :personal info] ()

SickDon rossi, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Game modding

File a complaint via the console. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums and you also should not post personal information about yourself such as your full name.

Smwutches, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Modding games

Any form of modding is against the terms of service and can get you banned.

Smwutches, Jan 25, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game modding

File a complaint via the console. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums and you also should not post personal information about yourself such as your full name.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Modding games

Any form of modding is against the terms of service and can get you banned.
  7. Aexra Win User

Xbox One To Support Mods? 'It's Up To Developers' Says Major Nelson

If there were no mods, counter strike couldn't have existed.

Most console gamers unfamiliar with PC modding may only know it from hacked / modded lobbies on CoD.

That is not what game modding is about. It gives the gamer freedom, build maps, put in game types.

Modding is what made allot of games great, Half Life for e.g. Without mods allot of games wouldn't even have existed.
  8. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Is this an illegal mod?

any modding of a game can lead to a ban, as modding a game is a violation of the terms of use and code of conducts. Also discussing modding on here is against the rules of the forums. So please dont talk about modding games as you will get banned
  9. matthewiag Win User

Modding on xbox one s

Hello

Modding on Console is against the Terms of Service and the Code of Conduct.

It is only possible to Mod Minecraft on PC

Only Games that support Mods have to be Appeoved Mods from the developers but only a few games have this feature.
Thema:

Modding games

1. Modding games - Similar Threads - Modding games

2. File Explorer has been removed and I can no longer mod games. Is there any other app that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File Explorer has been removed and I can no longer mod games. Is there any other app that...: I'm trying to mod Minecraft but no longer can because of the update. Is there another app I can use to move the files into the folders? 129d8ed7-cabc-4570-a88e-445a4c783238
  3. Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???

in XBoX on Windows
    Game listed as included... install.. get error game not included... [mod removed]???: I new to xbox beta account and subscription. I wanted to play Football Manager 2019. nice it is listed as included with sub. Download and install. Click play, get error. Football Manager...
  4. jeux steam vers microsoft [Mod Translation-steam games to microsoft]

in XBoX on Windows
    jeux steam vers microsoft [Mod Translation-steam games to microsoft]: Bonjour, j'ai acheté les jeux halo sur la plateforme de steam et j'ai par ailleurs installer l'application halo mais cette fois-ci sur le microsoft store. je me demandais s'il etait possible de...
  5. resgatar o discord nitro do xbox game pass ultimate pelo pc [Mod Translation-rescue the...

in XBoX on Windows
    resgatar o discord nitro do xbox game pass ultimate pelo pc [Mod Translation-rescue the...: Eu comprei o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para jogar os jogos no PC, e vi que tem o Discord Nitro por 3 meses, mas eu não sei como resgatar o Nitro pelo PC e eu nao tenho Xbox One, alguém poderia me...
  6. Игровой режим [Mod Translation-Game Mode]

in XBoX on Windows
    Игровой режим [Mod Translation-Game Mode]: Здравствуйте, я хотел бы узнать почему при сочетании клавиш Win+G сворачивается игра. [Mod Translation-Hello, I would like to know why the game collapses with the Win + G key combination.]...
  7. Microsoft Store játék nyelv [Mod Translation-Microsoft Store Game Language]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store játék nyelv [Mod Translation-Microsoft Store Game Language]: Üdv!Hol találom a Microsoft Storéban lévő játékok milyen nyelvűek?Vannak játékok amik magyar felirattal is megjelentek,de nem találom! [Mod Translation-Hi! Where can I find the games in Microsoft...
  8. Juego: WWE 2K16. Error: 0x803f800f [Mod Translation-Game: WWE 2K16. Error: 0x803f800f]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juego: WWE 2K16. Error: 0x803f800f [Mod Translation-Game: WWE 2K16. Error: 0x803f800f]: Hola que tal, alguien me puede dar una solución sobre este error (0x803f800f) ya que me da un mensaje que necesito renovar mis suscripciónes Gold y Gamepass, o bien que inicie sesion en la cuenta...
  9. is modding available for game pass games??

in XBoX on Windows
    is modding available for game pass games??: i need to mod kingdom come deliverance, is it possible? 14c4bcf0-ddf2-4f15-bbb6-d7ae045bb401
  10. Error con la suscripcion game pass ultimate [Mod Translation-Game pass ultimate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error con la suscripcion game pass ultimate [Mod Translation-Game pass ultimate...: Creo que hasta el día de ayer tenia el ultimate, tenia activada la facturacion recurente pero me llego el cargo de la renovacion y no tengo el ultimate, consulte el historial de pagos y tengo el...