Moderate NAT Type Bell FibreOp R3000

Discus and support Moderate NAT Type Bell FibreOp R3000 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently noticed that my NAT type had change to moderate after switching to Bell FibreOp. The router is an R3000. I have specifically set the IP on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WFM Tick, Nov 10, 2015.

1. WFM Tick
    WFM Tick Guest

I recently noticed that my NAT type had change to moderate after switching to Bell FibreOp. The router is an R3000. I have specifically set the IP on the Xbox, and forwarded the appropriate ports in my router settings. After doing this my NAT is moderate.
    What else can I do to get it open??

:)

WFM Tick, Nov 10, 2015
  2. Xbox One - FAQ

I too am waiting to see if Bell TV and Bell Aliant Fibreop are supported. I see Dish is supported so we know the Bell TV hardware is supported its the channel list that needs to be added. Bell Fibe and Bell Aliant FibreOp use Windows CE / Mediaroom.

I won't get my Xbox One until Christmas, wife's orders, hopefully they will be supported by then.

KosherPickles69, Nov 10, 2015
  3. NAT Fix?

Hi, I know there are a few post about how to fix this problem already but I have a bit more of a tricky issue. My NAT type has been set to moderate ever since my cable was upgraded to fibreOP. It used to be an open NAT so I don't know what happened. I've
    tried all the solutions suggested and none seem to work.. Would the fibreOP have anything to do with not being able to fix my NAT? That's the only reason I can think of. All suggestions are helpful!

Thanks,

The Waffle HD, Nov 10, 2015
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings WFM Tick!

Where do you see your Xbox One being diagnosed with moderate NAT? From the Network diagnostic tool test under your consoles system settings, or the NAT type detection from an online multiplayer game?

Do you connect more than one Xbox console to your router (Actiontec R3000)?

Besides trying to manually forwarding network ports used by Xbox Live (Port Forwarding), have you tried with UPnP, or DMZ?

Please keep in mind, as soon as you start to manually configure network ports to be forwarded for your console, or to be configured and placed in the DMZ of your router, you should only have one of these features enabled at a time. So, with Port Forwarding
    configured, make sure both UPnP and DMZ is disabled and vice versa.

taidara, Nov 11, 2015
  5. WFM Tick
    WFM Tick Guest
    It was saying moderate under my console network settings. I only have one Xbox connected. I had tried UPnP and DMZ, but I had forgotten to remove the forwarded ports. Using UPnP by itself solved the problem. Thank you!

WFM Tick, Nov 11, 2015
  6. taidara
    taidara Guest
    By merging these features together can be quite confusing, as to how they operate in conjunction with NAT.

I'm glad to see you managed to sort it out, and for the better.

Happy gaming and play safe!

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
  7. WFM Tick Win User

It was saying moderate under my console network settings. I only have one Xbox connected. I had tried UPnP and DMZ, but I had forgotten to remove the forwarded ports. Using UPnP by itself solved the problem. Thank you!
  8. taidara Win User

Greetings WFM Tick!

Where do you see your Xbox One being diagnosed with moderate NAT? From the Network diagnostic tool test under your consoles system settings, or the NAT type detection from an online multiplayer game?

Do you connect more than one Xbox console to your router (Actiontec R3000)?

Besides trying to manually forwarding network ports used by Xbox Live (Port Forwarding), have you tried with UPnP, or DMZ?

Please keep in mind, as soon as you start to manually configure network ports to be forwarded for your console, or to be configured and placed in the DMZ of your router, you should only have one of these features enabled at a time. So, with Port Forwarding
    configured, make sure both UPnP and DMZ is disabled and vice versa.
  9. taidara Win User

By merging these features together can be quite confusing, as to how they operate in conjunction with NAT.

I'm glad to see you managed to sort it out, and for the better.

Happy gaming and play safe!
  10. KosherPickles69 Win User

Xbox One - FAQ

I too am waiting to see if Bell TV and Bell Aliant Fibreop are supported. I see Dish is supported so we know the Bell TV hardware is supported its the channel list that needs to be added. Bell Fibe and Bell Aliant FibreOp use Windows CE / Mediaroom.

I won't get my Xbox One until Christmas, wife's orders, hopefully they will be supported by then.
  11. KosherPickles69 Win User

Xbox One in Canada, TV providers?

Have a look in the list to see if Bell TV and Bell Aliant FibreOp is listed. Might have to use a NS Postal code. Try B3A4P1, if you don't mind. :)
Thema:

1. Moderate NAT Type Bell FibreOp R3000 - Similar Threads - Moderate NAT Type

2. : NAT Type Switches back from Open to Moderate

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : NAT Type Switches back from Open to Moderate: : NAT Type Switches back from Open to Moderate Hello @TimewornOrc1! Most of the time Moderate or double NAT is most often caused by having multiple networking devices that do NAT such a...
  3. Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify.: Please help me fix this NAT type , I tried many solution and try to fix but still cannot. It status was open but suddenly don`t know what happened become moderate. [img]...
  4. How do I fix upnp not connected and nat type moderate

in XboX Insiders
    How do I fix upnp not connected and nat type moderate: I’ve tried so many times and it still won’t work submitted by /u/Daddy_little_legs [link] [comments]
  5. Nat Type Moderate For Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type Moderate For Xbox 360: When Connecting My Xbox 360 to Xbox Live Through ICS on my computer (Which is wirelessly connected to my router) My xbox 360 gives me a message saying that i can not connect to xbox live, and when...
  6. NAT Type defaults to Moderate on Startup?

in XboX Insiders
    NAT Type defaults to Moderate on Startup?: It seems like everytime I start up my Xbox it defaults to moderate NAT type. After running the NAT type test several times it will finally switch to Open NAT. Not sure if this is a network issue...
  7. : xbox nat type moderate

: xbox nat type moderate: : xbox nat type moderate Hi orishaked, have you tried opening the points on your internet router, you can do this by logging into your router using 192.168.1.254 and following this guide...
  8. : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...

: I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...: : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and nothing has worked yet! These problems can be very complicated I suggest you contact your internet provider for...
  9. Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate)

in XboX Insiders
    Annoyed that I can't game stream because of CGNAT (Perma NAT Type: Moderate): I, like many other Australians, use 4G Wireless Home Broadband to connect to the internet. Having a moderate NAT has never really gotten in the way of enjoying games, streaming media and various...
  10. Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message: Hi if anyone can help me for the past 2 or 3 weeks my xbox live will disconnect from time to time on my xbox one, I checked my network settings and it gives me a moderate NAT type With a "UPnP...