Moderate NAT Type

Discus and support Moderate NAT Type in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a moderate NAT type on my xbox one this never happened on xbox 360. My download speed is 45mbps and my upload is 10mbps so surely i should have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TEDRS, May 10, 2014.

1. TEDRS
    TEDRS Guest

Moderate NAT Type

I have a moderate NAT type on my xbox one this never happened on xbox 360. My download speed is 45mbps and my upload is 10mbps so surely i should have an open NAT type I have also tried port forwarding and that does not help either.

:)

TEDRS, May 10, 2014
  2. Cannot Send Friend Request

Hey there!

Okay, it may be down to your NAT Type being strict or moderate. Have a look at the

Nat Type Strict (Or Moderate)
    to find out if you have a strict or moderate NAT Type, and how to resolve it.

Keep us posted!

iLuvGunsAndRock, May 10, 2014
  3. MrFragicide
    MrFragicide Guest
    MrFragicide, May 10, 2014
  4. Moderate NAT Type

Speed has nothing to do with NAT type. Try switching from instant on to energy saving mode in power settings. Do a full reboot by holding down the power button, and see what happens. Should open up.

DaT DaRthCleRiC, May 11, 2014
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Cannot Send Friend Request

Hey there!

Okay, it may be down to your NAT Type being strict or moderate. Have a look at the

Nat Type Strict (Or Moderate)
    to find out if you have a strict or moderate NAT Type, and how to resolve it.

Keep us posted!
  6. MrFragicide Win User

CONNECT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. GUNZxNxROSEZ Win User

NAT Type : Moderate

8. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

Moderate Nat Type

9. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

Moderate Nat Type

ok just found this post from a mistur niceguy -

"Hey, guys. We are aware of some issues where the NAT type isn't detected correctly on startup. The team is actively working to improve this. In the meantime, you can force your console to re-detect your NAT type (it's another issue that if you change your
    router settings it doesn't refresh/re-detect your NAT type). Go into Settings, Network, and Test Multiplayer. After the test results come back, press and hold both triggers and both bumpers to kick off a more in depth test - you'll need to wait a bit for Detailed
    NAT information to test and display results. This will also re-test your NAT type. It will come back with a very detailed description of your NAT type. If it's Cone NAT, that is equal to an Open NAT. Also, the NAT type displayed back on the Networking settings
    page will refresh as a result."

he has the Xbox Staff member icon so there is a problem then?
Thema:

Moderate NAT Type

1. Moderate NAT Type - Similar Threads - Moderate NAT Type

2. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Moderate nat type and upnp next successful

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Moderate nat type and upnp next successful: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Moderate nat type and upnp next successful I need help changing my nat type from moderate to open I’ve watched every YouTube video out there and...
  3. UPnP not successful & NAT Type moderate

in XBoX Accessibility
    UPnP not successful & NAT Type moderate: I can not access any multiplayer games online. I have contacted internet provider, router is up to date. Also contacted Microsoft to make sure Xbox One isn't missing any updates and that account...
  4. The (NAT Type : Moderate) curse

in XBoX on Consoles
    The (NAT Type : Moderate) curse: Hello. First of all sorry for my bad english This is my first time in my life to post on forum and I hope you help me and thnx. I have moderate nat and uPnp not successful When i turn on uPnp...
  5. Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful): Download Speed: 643.56 Upload Speed: 40.99 Packet Loss: 0% a6cba032-43a0-44cd-b7a9-7d0c76aec752
  6. NAT type is Moderate and UPNP is not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type is Moderate and UPNP is not available: I have two Xbox Ones at home. One is a One S and one is just a One. When I play Xbox on one my brother plays on the other. The problem is in the setting. When I go to networking it says NAT type...
  7. Xbox App NAT type moderate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App NAT type moderate: Recently been having issues with my xbox app on my PC. It keeps giving me a moderate NAT type no matter what i do. It was happening before i switched my modem/router combo to a individual modem...
  8. Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type Moderate (UPnP not successful): Download Speed: 643.56 Upload Speed: 40.99 Packet Loss: 0% a6cba032-43a0-44cd-b7a9-7d0c76aec752
  9. NAT type is Moderate and UPNP is not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type is Moderate and UPNP is not available: I have two Xbox Ones at home. One is a One S and one is just a One. When I play Xbox on one my brother plays on the other. The problem is in the setting. When I go to networking it says NAT type...
  10. NAT type keeps changing from open to moderate

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type keeps changing from open to moderate: my NAT type keeps changing from nat type to moderate however when I go to test NAT type it either says open, moderate or a message saying it's unavailable. I want it to stay on open and I've done...