Moderator changes at r/XboxInsiders

Discus and support Moderator changes at r/XboxInsiders in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Xbox Insiders! When we formed this subreddit, it was critically important that we do it with a community-first mindset. One of the ways in which we... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Moderator changes at r/XboxInsiders

Hey Xbox Insiders! When we formed this subreddit, it was critically important that we do it with a community-first mindset. One of the ways in which we live up to that idea is to have a balance of volunteer moderators among three key pillars: Xbox Insider Program Staff, who are internal to Microsoft; Xbox Community MVPs, who have made a significant contribution to their communities on behalf of Xbox; and moderators from our partner subreddit r/XboxOne lending us their wealth of Reddit knowledge and experience. Each pillar brings a unique perspective both to you the Xbox Insider audience, and each other as a team. Together, over the last five years, you have grown this community to over 400,000 subscribers, and thanks to the behind-the-scenes work of our moderator corps, r/XboxInsiders continues to drive healthy discussion and feedback.

There have been some positive changes and new opportunities for members of the Xbox Insider Program staff team, which necessitates moves to and from the mod list.

First, I'd like to send a huge thank you to u/Brohammersley who has helped coordinate content and messaging here on the sub, and we congratulate you on your move to your current exciting role. Stepping into Brohammersley's role is someone you may already know, u/HB1R_Hypnos, who has helped us manage feedback and suggestions for xCloud and other projects. Brohammersley will retire as a staff mod as we welcome aboard Hypnos.

I too am making a change for another opportunity, and so will retire u/Xbox-Insider as a staff moderator. I am both humbled and excited by what we've built as a community, and I look forward to what the future of flighting holds. In my place, we invite another long-time Xbox Insider Program lead to the moderator ranks whom many of you have interacted with before. u/Workwombat will join as a staff moderator and continued leader in this space.

Next, I want to thank our Community MVPs and r/XboxOne partner mods for your help and dedication over the years. We are proud that you choose to volunteer your time with us to make this a safe and healthy community.

Finally, thank you, Xbox Insiders, for tirelessly driving us forward and making Xbox a better place to play! Cheers!

submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xbox-Insider, Jun 15, 2022
  2. SpideressUK Win User

UK Pegi Ratings Vs USA ERSB ratings and keeping our UK children safe online - ensuring they can only access age appropriate games

For suggestions like this, you would want to post at https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
    It appears that the place you suggested I post it to is not interested in having it posted there:

"Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/xboxinsiders.
    Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose"
  3. MihaiBlaga1 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working

I try to post there and in one second
    Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/xboxinsiders.
    Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.
  4. WPAK Win User

Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring.

5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

game pass

6. denis97g Win User
Thema:

Moderator changes at r/XboxInsiders

1. Moderator changes at r/XboxInsiders - Similar Threads - Moderator changes XboxInsiders

2. : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...: : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and nothing has worked yet! These problems can be very complicated I suggest you contact your internet provider for...
  3. need to change nat from moderate to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to change nat from moderate to open: So I'm trying to connect onto gta online for an open session and it ALMOST never connects. This has been happening for a few months now and I've had this game since April and I haven't had any...
  4. NAT type keeps changing from open to moderate

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type keeps changing from open to moderate: my NAT type keeps changing from nat type to moderate however when I go to test NAT type it either says open, moderate or a message saying it's unavailable. I want it to stay on open and I've done...
  5. moderator help with name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    moderator help with name change: A few years ago, I had a forced gamer tag change. I get it now was against the code of conduct. It is telling me that I need to pay $9.99 to change the name. I don't want to pay for a name...
  6. Changes Inbound - New Forums, New UK Moderator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changes Inbound - New Forums, New UK Moderator: Hey all! A few things happened in September that you may or may not have seen: I became a forum moderator and it was announced that we're getting a long-overdue forums upgrade. (Those two things...
  7. HOW DO I CHANGE NAT TYPE FROM MODERATE TO OPEN?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW DO I CHANGE NAT TYPE FROM MODERATE TO OPEN?: please help I haven't been able to play with my friends for a long time. Very frustrating , the youtube videos don't help at all. WHY did they have to create the moderate nat type ?? Please help...
  8. I need to change NAT from OPEN to MODERATE/STRICT(yes,the other way!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to change NAT from OPEN to MODERATE/STRICT(yes,the other way!): This may seem slightly counterintuitive, but I have a strict NAT and the only way I can play with my friend on rainbow six is through him having a moderate or strict NAT. If he has Open, we can't...
  9. Nat Issues, randomly changed from open to moderate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Issues, randomly changed from open to moderate.: Hi, I've been through all the troubleshoot and nothing changes the NAT setting. I have a "your network is behind a port restricted NAT" message, i've opened all the proper ports and no change. My...
  10. Changing NAT type from Moderate to Open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing NAT type from Moderate to Open: I got my ISP to reset my modem settings and my NAT on XB1 is now at moderate [it was strict before] and my 360 is set at open. What Country/State/Province do you live in: Manitoba, Canada Modem...