Moderator Deleting the truth Resolve the issue instead of hiding from it

Discus and support Moderator Deleting the truth Resolve the issue instead of hiding from it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; XBOX is making exclusive offer on the console which thy do not hold to their end of the bargain, I purchased a gold membership which they said they... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PoppyArc191357, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Moderator Deleting the truth Resolve the issue instead of hiding from it

XBOX is making exclusive offer on the console which thy do not hold to their end of the bargain, I purchased a gold membership which they said they would give a 10.00 credit toward the xbox store...they don't give it then just give you the run around, I
    have tried for days to get answers which were all false............

Then they delete all the posts on this forum after they tell you to come here......

nothing more than a SCAM

quit deleting the posts and resolve the issue

:)

PoppyArc191357, Jul 5, 2015
  2. Marcinko Jr
    Marcinko Jr Guest
    Activision bringing 20 'content drops' to Modern Warfare 3 by September

Whats that?? Activision hiding the truth from the paying customer that they respect so much....... They'd sell their grandmothers to sell another copy + DLC.....shhhh dont tell granny though!

If activision are hiding things be very worried....... Becuase rather than fix it...... "Hide It" is their answer!

Marcinko Jr, Jul 5, 2015
  3. Ra2oof
    Ra2oof Guest
    Arcade Game is Broke

Try deleting the game from the HDD, download any free demo, then redownload the game. If the issue is kind of "bad sector on the HDD, this would resolve it.

Good luck

Ra2oof, Jul 5, 2015
  4. Moderator Deleting the truth Resolve the issue instead of hiding from it

Hey there, PoppyArc191357! Not sure what posts have been deleted, as I see several posts by you yourself in this forum. The extra ones have been deleted now, however you have already made a post about this
    here. Please do not create more posts about this particular issue. If you would like your issue addressed, please bump your original post once per 24 hours, as per the
    Forum Guidelines.

The issue users are experiencing is being addressed, however we have no information and cannot provide anything until we do. If it has not been 4 weeks since you made your purchase, please wait until those 4 weeks are up. It can take until then for the currency
    to be delivered to your account. If you do not receive it after 4 weeks, then we will be able to look into the matter further. Thank you for understanding.

Misses Quinzel, Jul 5, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, PoppyArc191357! Not sure what posts have been deleted, as I see several posts by you yourself in this forum. The extra ones have been deleted now, however you have already made a post about this
    here. Please do not create more posts about this particular issue. If you would like your issue addressed, please bump your original post once per 24 hours, as per the
    Forum Guidelines.

The issue users are experiencing is being addressed, however we have no information and cannot provide anything until we do. If it has not been 4 weeks since you made your purchase, please wait until those 4 weeks are up. It can take until then for the currency
    to be delivered to your account. If you do not receive it after 4 weeks, then we will be able to look into the matter further. Thank you for understanding.
  6. Shakkiin Win User

Can't unpin or pin on dashboard

UPDATE: Problem is resolve, moderator is free to delete this post as required.
  7. Marcinko Jr Win User

Activision bringing 20 'content drops' to Modern Warfare 3 by September

Whats that?? Activision hiding the truth from the paying customer that they respect so much....... They'd sell their grandmothers to sell another copy + DLC.....shhhh dont tell granny though!

If activision are hiding things be very worried....... Becuase rather than fix it...... "Hide It" is their answer!
  8. Mimori 775 Win User

Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?

While there isn’t a way to hide your games on the Xbox, if you wanted to you could use True Achievements to view your achievements which allows you to hide games that you don’t want to see in your library (whether you’ve earned any points towards it or not).

In truth, I think this would be a cool feature to allow players to “hide” / “unhide” game titles from their achievement list.
  9. LindseyMP Win User

Unable to send messages and update profile

I was wondering where the Support Chat was hiding. lol Thanks Luciano! This issue is now resolved. :)
Thema:

1. Moderator Deleting the truth Resolve the issue instead of hiding from it - Similar Threads - Moderator Deleting truth

2. Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live disconnects periodically Nat type is moderate with a UPnP message: Hi if anyone can help me for the past 2 or 3 weeks my xbox live will disconnect from time to time on my xbox one, I checked my network settings and it gives me a moderate NAT type With a "UPnP...
  3. Nat Type Switched From Moderate To Strict... Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nat Type Switched From Moderate To Strict... Why?: Hi. When my XBox usually shows my NAT type, it is set as 'moderate', as I do not use PnP. Today its showing as 'Strict'. I noticed the change as I was in a COD:MW game and could not get my...
  4. Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to use console streaming with a moderate NAT to mobile devices: I have posted this issue in the mega thread, and have left feedback, but wanted to create my own thread to report this issue again. Firstly, due to the time I spend away from home, console...
  5. Xbox One x "Moderate NAT Type"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One x "Moderate NAT Type": I'm having a problem with my Xbox One S.. this just started today. I tried resetting my modem, router, and Xbox (unplugging and waiting 2-5 mins). I play with a wired connection and it gives me a...
  6. : Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why?: : Xbox One keeps switching from Moderate NAT to Open, Why? Its most important that once you’ve changed either your gateway or your router settings, restart your Xbox and your network devices, and...
  7. NAT type stuck at moderate via phone.

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT type stuck at moderate via phone.: I am unfortunate to have a very slow internet connection in my house, so I use my phone's hotspot to game with. This works fine for almost everything, except xbox party chat. I am never able to...
  8. How to be moderator?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to be moderator?: Hello how can i be moderator. 57f5abda-e39f-4e52-8c47-61138121b1b7
  9. Need clarification from moderator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need clarification from moderator: I searched and searched the the forum guidelines and could not find a reason why my questions was locked.. i wasnt asking how to repair nor alter anything in my post. I was asking if anyone knew...
  10. So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So confused? Why moderators deleting my questions?: Hey I just asked about a ban i received and got locked out before i got a chance to reply? Things weren't even heated I just asked why it's okay to torment people but it's not okay to swear at...