Modern Warefare - Pre Order Canceled

Discus and support Modern Warefare - Pre Order Canceled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have pre ordered Modern Warefare and paid for it and have been playing it since its release, but cant play it now and getting an error saying that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GibsonSIW, Feb 14, 2020.

1. GibsonSIW
    GibsonSIW Guest

I have pre ordered Modern Warefare and paid for it and have been playing it since its release, but cant play it now and getting an error saying that my pre-order has either been canceled or I need to buy the game, when going to store it shows that it have
    been baught and give the play option, when I click play I get the same error saying my pre order has been canceled or and need to buy the game (Payment & Billing (0x803f8007)

:)

GibsonSIW, Feb 14, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. The Geeky Panda Win User

Be Honest. Who's re-preordering!?

I never cancelled my pre-order, paid off my PC but I am switching my Modern Warfare 3 pre-order for the 360 version of BF3.
  4. AsGxZachy Win User

Anyone need a new gamer?

I would also like for you to add me. i play games such as halo 3, halo Reach, Modern Warefare 3, Modern Warefare 2. Please feel free to add me.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

6. w1ldFlaMez Win User

Thoughts so far?

i think i love this game over battlefield 3 and modern warefare 3 i think ubi pushing the release date back was worth it glad its finally coming out i cant wait for the 22nd of may already had my pre order locked since i heard about this game i got so much
    hype for this game now lmao
Thema:

1. Modern Warefare - Pre Order Canceled - Similar Threads - Modern Warefare Pre

2. My call of duty modern warfare account was haked..how do you report it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty modern warfare account was haked..how do you report it?: [img] not my gamertag 2ca8eecb-c54a-4cce-a7cd-aadce6fd7e25
  3. Anyone know if I can play modern warfare on my smartphone

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know if I can play modern warfare on my smartphone: I want to know if I can I have it downloaded on my xbox submitted by /u/mrxzil [link] [comments]
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 "MISSING DLC PACKS"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 "MISSING DLC PACKS": Gotta say this has been the worst experience ever with a video game. I grew up playing COD and finally decided to pull the trigger with an Xbox one. Got home and realized I had to wait two days...
  5. Xbox modern warefare - “damaged disk or dirty”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox modern warefare - “damaged disk or dirty”: I got the new game and it started to download, stopped and asked if my disk was dirty or damaged. I took it back to the store and got a new one. It did the exact same thing... What is going on?...
  6. Call of duty modern warefare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warefare: After my game updated it wont start now ef52adc4-f815-4c22-8362-fea70909e278
  7. Modern warefare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warefare not working: Servers not working can anyone help 734d38a2-4b85-4bc2-b730-ae4b0175a244
  8. Modern Warefare 2 backward comp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warefare 2 backward comp: Hey... Is it impossible for me to buy and play a backward comp 360 game if I bought it the first time in another region than Im currently living? 81b963de-49f0-4888-abfe-a3f01199aeb7
  9. C.O.D. 4 MODERN WAREFARE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    C.O.D. 4 MODERN WAREFARE: I was rank 50 and now all my work is gone. I am back up to rank 5 but nothing will unlock for me. Is there a way to get my rank back. da6a52dc-0326-4b93-8c32-c5cf557e580a
  10. modern warefare 3 disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warefare 3 disconnecting: okay so whenenever i get into a game of mw3 online i get maybe 3 minutes into it when it disconnects me saying the servor connection timed out, this only started happening this month, can anyone...