Modern Warfare bricked Xbox One X

Discus and support Modern Warfare bricked Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [Mod removed-Personal information] There it is, Call of Duty fried my Xbox One X. Everyone saying it cant happen. Point proven and Call of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John MF Cook, Jan 16, 2020.

1. John MF Cook
    John MF Cook Guest

Modern Warfare bricked Xbox One X [​IMG]

[Mod removed-Personal information]

There it is, Call of Duty fried my Xbox One X. Everyone saying it cant happen. Point proven and Call of Duty developers need to address it. Luckily I paid for insurance.

:)

John MF Cook, Jan 16, 2020
  2. wolfheart517 Win User

take out fast games without trying them 100%
  3. John MF Cook Win User

I have tried to address it to them, no response. Xbox One X worked perfect before this game.The crashing started making my Xbox run weird. It would freeze, lag, change the screen colors, sound would cut out. Im just addressing the situation because luckily
    I had insurance, not everyone else does. The game developer makes millions and for it to break the most powerful console is bs and they need to take accountability.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

If this is down to a specific game then the issuers of the game, the ones taking in the cash, should pay for a new console.

I think lack of any real press coverage has meant no pressure on them.

Glad you had insurance but that's not the point. They should not issue out games that have potential to do this.
  5. John MF Cook Win User

Its on digital and was on my internal drive. Thats when the issues started. Im not sure if the game might be too much for my internet though. I only get 5mb at my house, until they run fiber optic later in the year. I havent bought a physical copy of a
    game since the first year the Xbox One came out.
  6. zeroice007 Win User

its a glitch im sure of. Unless you have tried to brick or mod your xbox. Call of Duty has had issues since launch. Im sure the xbox wasnt fried cause of call of duty? Also is this a original digital version and is it an official disk copy. Just asking.
    I haven't had issues on the digital version and i have xbox x and a xbox one and there are no issues on either console? But call of duty is a mess of glitches at launch , they are for the most part fixed now. Also you use a external device? Is that working
    properly just asking?
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare bricked Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare bricked

2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: What is going on with modern warfare? After the update, I can't play the game. It keeps saying I need different packs installed that are already installed. I saw something about data corruption go...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Just completed a huge and very time consuming update. Now when I try and run the game, I get a message "You are missing one or more Multi Player DLC packs. Please download and install. I do not...
  4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Installation Progress Stopped - Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Installation Progress Stopped - Xbox One: Modern Warfare was bought and downloaded in 2019. Logged on 2020-01-22 and Modern Warfare was re-installing itself for an unknown reason. Xbox download progress is working, however in game...
  5. Lost modern warfare multiplayer data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost modern warfare multiplayer data: I've been playing the new modern warfare online for a while now no issues at all, now I've turned it on to play and the game isn't installed on my Xbox at all and when I have re installed it all...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2020: after trying to update the new patch for cod on 1/22/2020 it had told me that my file was corrupted and that i lost my game save and progress from the game. now im trying to reinstall the game......
  7. Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only: Boa tarde. Recentemente troquei meu pacote de internet para Vivo Fibra 200 MB de Download e 100 MB de upload. Tenho jogado na Xbox Live normalmente, contudo não consigo me conectar ao Call of Duty...
  8. Modern Warfare Game installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Game installation: Hello i just purchased the digital copy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and it constantly loops between Intalling and Intallation stopped. I get the error code "87E0000D" but when looking it up...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND: UPDATE 1/17/20 BOOM answer found I tried all the options one would try Hard resets waiting playing am additional one even though everyone insisted that you only need the OG 4 (crosswind, Palladin,...
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Hello everyone: I have the following problem in my xbox one, in particular on Call of Duty Modern Warfare: It is a couple of days that the game doesn't start, it seems to need an update, it says...