Modern Warfare bricked Xbox One X

Discus and support Modern Warfare bricked Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [Mod removed-Personal information] There it is, Call of Duty fried my Xbox One X. Everyone saying it cant happen. Point proven and Call of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John MF Cook, Jan 16, 2020.

1. John MF Cook
    John MF Cook Guest

Modern Warfare bricked Xbox One X [​IMG]

[Mod removed-Personal information]

There it is, Call of Duty fried my Xbox One X. Everyone saying it cant happen. Point proven and Call of Duty developers need to address it. Luckily I paid for insurance.

:)

John MF Cook, Jan 16, 2020
  2. wolfheart517 Win User

take out fast games without trying them 100%
  3. John MF Cook Win User

I have tried to address it to them, no response. Xbox One X worked perfect before this game.The crashing started making my Xbox run weird. It would freeze, lag, change the screen colors, sound would cut out. Im just addressing the situation because luckily
    I had insurance, not everyone else does. The game developer makes millions and for it to break the most powerful console is bs and they need to take accountability.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

If this is down to a specific game then the issuers of the game, the ones taking in the cash, should pay for a new console.

I think lack of any real press coverage has meant no pressure on them.

Glad you had insurance but that's not the point. They should not issue out games that have potential to do this.
  5. John MF Cook Win User

Its on digital and was on my internal drive. Thats when the issues started. Im not sure if the game might be too much for my internet though. I only get 5mb at my house, until they run fiber optic later in the year. I havent bought a physical copy of a
    game since the first year the Xbox One came out.
  6. zeroice007 Win User

its a glitch im sure of. Unless you have tried to brick or mod your xbox. Call of Duty has had issues since launch. Im sure the xbox wasnt fried cause of call of duty? Also is this a original digital version and is it an official disk copy. Just asking.
    I haven't had issues on the digital version and i have xbox x and a xbox one and there are no issues on either console? But call of duty is a mess of glitches at launch , they are for the most part fixed now. Also you use a external device? Is that working
    properly just asking?
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare bricked Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare bricked

2. I have to re purchase modern warfare on digital.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to re purchase modern warfare on digital.: I bought call of duty modern warfare on digital and haven’t played in a while, now it says I need to buy the entire game again even though I played for almost a year, have game clips, and have...
  3. Data pack 1 for Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data pack 1 for Modern Warfare: Where can i find and download the data pack for modern warfare, can't find it in the store......... e7eef741-8799-4418-b86f-7c2303d6fe2e
  4. Modern Warfare Disc on Xbox One S doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Disc on Xbox One S doesnt work: I bought Modern Warfare for the Xbox One S, but the thing doesnt work. I have Gold membership and a good internet connection, but when I start it, it says "cannot connect to online services"- even...
  5. I want to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare...but I can't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare...but I can't: ...Because it keeps asking me to update and add warzone, I don't want to play warzone and it takes up too much had space. Anyone found a way around it? Cheers in advance...
  6. COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: Hi, I just dowloaded COD to my Series X but it only downloaded the free WZ. Not the full game. I need to purchase the game AGAIN to be able to play it!? Any toughts? Regards Emir...
  7. CallofDuty: Modern Warfare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CallofDuty: Modern Warfare not working: The game is not working at all, I have installed all the add ons icluding the new multiplayer pack 2, and it is not letting me get anywhere past the home screen. Please can someone help with this...
  8. PLEASE HELP PLEASE MODERN WARFARE 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP PLEASE MODERN WARFARE 2019: Data packs I only have spec ops 1 multiplayer pack & campaign pack 1&2 I thought that was it so I opened the game and I clicked on multiplayer and it said it doesn't look like you have the DLC...
  9. call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare 2019: started installing offline showed all updates were finished so I went in and I cant play campaign it says I need to go online and the only thing I can do in multiplayer is speedball map a new...
  10. Modern warfare update has turned my xbox into a brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern warfare update has turned my xbox into a brick: I recently downloaded the modernwarfare update and it has broke my xbox one x. I've lost count how many factory resets I've done and offline updates. I did eventually get warzone one and for a...