Modern Warfare, can't play campaign

Discus and support Modern Warfare, can't play campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought Modern Warfare and I can't play the campaign. I have made sure all data packs are downloaded (don't ask to confirm) and it still states I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matt79_63, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Matt79_63
    Matt79_63 Guest

Just bought Modern Warfare and I can't play the campaign. I have made sure all data packs are downloaded (don't ask to confirm) and it still states I don't have it installed. Got a xbox live gold and data pack 1 was not available to download, how do I get this thing to work?

:)

Matt79_63, Apr 20, 2021
  2. jlma00 Jose LuisMart Win User

COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

You do not understand the issue, you have to understand that there is modern warfare (not free) and modern warfare war zone (free)

For those who have a physical version, we can't access the original modern warfare campaign and other stuff from the main game that we purchased, we can only access modern warfare war zone, everytime we try to play the original modern warfare and not modern
    warfare war zone it tell us that we have to purchase it. Even though we had paid for the physical version already.
  3. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Cant play campaign mode in call of duty modern warfare

Did you purchase Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

Call of Duty Warzone is free to download and play with an active Xbox Live subscription. The Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign is not.
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Hello @Matt79_63, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Best COD campaign?

Best campaign is Modern Warfare!!!
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare, can't play campaign - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare can't

2. Call of duty modern warfare can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare can't play multiplayer.: So I've been playing COD since it came out I bought it on disc and when I recently moved when I got internet I tried to play multiplayer and it said I need to purchase the game so I Uninstalled...
  3. I can't play - : Modern Warfare® - Data Pack 1 is currently not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play - : Modern Warfare® - Data Pack 1 is currently not available.: I downloaded Modern Warfare. I have finished every COD game, and for all the others, I could just download the game. For this one, I had to download stupid Warzone. Then I downloaded the campaign...
  4. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare can't install Data Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare can't install Data Pack: I bought COD Modern Warfare to play offline, so I don't have a Live Gold subscription. The game starts in offline mode but tells me that I need to download Data Pack 2 to play offline. Then, it...
  5. I want to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare...but I can't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare...but I can't: ...Because it keeps asking me to update and add warzone, I don't want to play warzone and it takes up too much had space. Anyone found a way around it? Cheers in advance...
  6. Can't play modern warfare on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play modern warfare on my xbox one s: Hi so I've had the game since beta and I keep getting error codes such as husky Baytown and goldflake, im not able to join friends nor are they able to join me I cannot play after trying to join...
  7. I can't join a game on modern warfare with person I share the game with??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join a game on modern warfare with person I share the game with??: So my boyfriend and I live in the same house. We game share his copy of Modern Warfare Warzone. I Can play all parts of the game fine. But it wont let us play together? Does any one know how to...
  8. Call of duty modern warfare can't download dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare can't download dlcs: I can't find data pack 2 pls send the link c9cbe8fe-29df-42b1-a590-13d411749c56
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data pack 2 missing issues (CAN'T PLAY GAME)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data pack 2 missing issues (CAN'T PLAY GAME): Hello, I'm having issues installing a file known as Data Pack 2 on modern warfare. The game is telling me that the file is missing and needs to be installed then it takes me to the store but then...
  10. Can't find survival pack modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find survival pack modern warfare: Does anyone have the link for modern warfare survival pack? Store is always unavailable through modern warfare and it doesn't show up on my ready to install. Had same issues with previous data...