Modern Warfare Compatibility

Discus and support Modern Warfare Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Because all three modern warfare games are backwards compatible, I was wondering if I bought the Xbox 360 Modern Warefare Trilogy, will I be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kayde 7, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Kayde 7
    Kayde 7 Guest

Because all three modern warfare games are backwards compatible, I was wondering if I bought the Xbox 360 Modern Warefare Trilogy, will I be able to use that disc on my Xbox One ? Or will I have to buy all three Modern Warfare Games separately? Any answers
    help, thanks

:)

Kayde 7, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ecko-6B2570FA-4302-4 Win User

MW3

3. MikeNHunter Win User

Remakes

They need to remake modern warfare 2 because the servers on the backwards compatible version has no one playing.
  4. Clrksn287 Win User

Xbox One X can't read Xbox 360 games

Thank you, yes Modern Warfare 2 and any other 360 game I own are backward compatible
  5. UltimateJessica Win User

What game do you want to see on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility?

I'd like to see the whole Modern Warfare trilogy made backward compatible. Hollywood action fare it may be but what great fun.
  6. Warlord3244 Win User

[CHEATING] Numerous reports against a cheater and STILL enjoying Xbox LIVE!?

Do you guys still enforce no cheating on xbox 360. Im playing the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Trilogy on my Xbox One and I encounter cheaters alot. I always report them for cheating but do you guys even bother looking at those reports on backwards compatible
    xbox games such as modern warfare
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare Compatibility - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Compatibility

2. compatability for xbox 360 to xbox 1 modern warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    compatability for xbox 360 to xbox 1 modern warfare 3: my 360 and any xbox 1 will show online different screens and multiplayers are not synced, the game play shows xbox one team mate doing one thing and the other teem mate is doing something...
  3. Modern warfare backwards compatable live issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare backwards compatable live issue: I recently purchased the resurgence pack for call of duty modern warfare 2 on my xbox one. I had already had the full game downloaded so when I downloaded the resurgence pack from the app store i...
  4. When I try to buy Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, I receive the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to buy Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, I receive the ...: I'm located at El Salvador. I've tried this different options: From my Xbox One console: I've tried to buy it with a Credit Card and with Microsoft Balance, and it's not possible. From the...
  5. Modern Warfare 3 Backwards Compatibility Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 3 Backwards Compatibility Issues: Hi just a quick note about the way MW3 is running on the Xbox One at the moment there is just frequent lag spikes which myself and my friends are getting whilst playing multiplayer and survival...
  6. Modern warfare 3 backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3 backward compatibility: I think not just me but the community of Xbox would like to have MW3 backward compatible we have been fans for a long time and we wouldn’t mind going back to a great franchise a game I Would...
  7. Modern warfare needs to be backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare needs to be backwards compatible: All the Modern warfare series needs to be backwards compatible. I know they have remastered call of duty 4 modern warfare but this feels like a complete different game and it has loads of new...
  8. Why Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & 3 are still not Backward Compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & 3 are still not Backward Compatible?: Seriously, look: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice MW2 & MW3 both in top3. So why Microsoft prefer to make Backward Compatability for games in the middle of the list? High amount of votes...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare 2 & 3 should be backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 2 & 3 should be backward compatibility: These are some of the best call of duty games ever. 6ff33445-e1a9-428e-87d3-b94dc9b0aa83
  10. When do you think Call of duty modern warfare 2 is going to be made backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do you think Call of duty modern warfare 2 is going to be made backwards compatible?: Since black ops 1&2, world at war, Call of duty 2&3 are already backward compatible, the only ones that are missing are Call of duty 4 and modern warfare 2&3. So when do you think they are being...