Modern warfare crashing my system

Discus and support Modern warfare crashing my system in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every couple minutes the game crashes and completely shuts down my system, its really irritating and it keeps happening more and more frequently. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SkylerSelf, Oct 29, 2019.

1. SkylerSelf
    SkylerSelf Guest

Every couple minutes the game crashes and completely shuts down my system, its really irritating and it keeps happening more and more frequently. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

:)

SkylerSelf, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Swift Oldboy Win User

I am having the same issue, you are not alone! It really is frustrating but luckily The Outer Worlds also released so I am not bored at the moment.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

The Activision Support Team is aware of the issue and they are currently still working on a solution.

Be sure to report this to their support website: https://support.activision.com/
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

The Activision Support Team is aware of the issue and they are currently still working on a solution.

Be sure to report this to their support website: https://support.activision.com/
    Yep, they are aware and looking into the issue.

I also just wanted to point out it seems to be an issue that is impacting those with an Xbox One X. The following article has a potential workaround:

https://www.windowscentral.com/call...turning-your-xbox-one-x-workaround-may-fix-it

Move an Xbox One game to an external HDD

1. Navigate to the game in My Games & Apps.
    2. Select the game with the Start button (Menu button) to open the context menu.
    3. Select Manage game & add-ons.
    4. Select Move all to shift the game and its DLC to another storage device.
    5. The files will begin moving, and will show up in your Queue in the Games and apps section

"This is by no means a guaranteed fix, and some have reported that their game still crashes even on external. However, it seems to have helped my game run far more smoothly on my end, but I am using an SSD rather than a regular HDD. As noted, Infinity
    Ward has acknowledged the issue and is gearing up to issue updates to fix it. Until then, be sure to give this a try."
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Yes, it does happen with frequency. They will probably launch some update in the near future, nowadays ir normal to see the developers launching the game even broken.
  6. NUKE83 Win User

Yes, I’ve been shut down 4 times in the past 30 minutes. Its highly frustrating and its only CoD and Borderlands.
Thema:

1. Modern warfare crashing my system - Similar Threads - Modern warfare crashing

2. Why have you locked the topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox Xs when it hasn't been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have you locked the topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox Xs when it hasn't been...: There was a forum topic about Modern Warfare crashing Xbox One Xs. Some users reported in the topic that the crashes have bricked their consoles and all the reset options are not solving the...
  3. Modern Warfare crashing most xbox consoles!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare crashing most xbox consoles!: I have been playing the game sence release at first no real issues, never with the campaign... but recently my (OG xbox one) has been hard crashing and shutting off during online matchs or when...
  4. Xbox one X crashing from call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X crashing from call of duty modern warfare: Whewhen will we the xbox one x community grt a fix to the dreaded call of duty bugs thats crashing our system it literally incapacitates the whole system d4e98395-fa96-4acf-ad46-b70f98d65888
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X to crash: I have been playing the new game for the past week and a half on my Xbox One X and while in party chat, I am experiencing hard crashes that turn my console completely off. The only common thing...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 Forcing Xbox One X to Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 Forcing Xbox One X to Crash: [img] I wanted to start this thread off with a tweet by Infinity Ward saying on October 24th that they realize there is an issue that is causing some Xbox One X console to crash while trying to...
  7. COD Modern Warfare Crashing Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Crashing Xbox One X: I'm not able to run Call of Duty Modern Warefare on my Xbox One X without it freezing and completly shutting down my Xbox. From what I've read, this is a known issue that many users are...
  8. Modern warfare crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare crash: Its a known issue that modern warfare crashes the xbox one X consoles specifically, very frequently on mine, rendering it unplayable. Does anyone have any idea when the fix will be implemented? As...
  9. Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing: Modern Warfare is causing my Xbox One X to Crash and fully shutting down my console. I am aware Infinity Ward is working on the problem but there hasn't been an update today from them as they...
  10. Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X Users to crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X Users to crash: Modern Warfare is causing my Xbox One X to Crash and fully shutting down my console. I am aware Infinity Ward is working on the problem but there hasn't been an update today from them as they...