Modern warfare digital edition

Discus and support Modern warfare digital edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For a while now, Modern Warfare crashes. I play a match or 2 then it just sends me back to the home screen. Happens multiple times and there hasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trogurt, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Trogurt
    Trogurt Guest

For a while now, Modern Warfare crashes. I play a match or 2 then it just sends me back to the home screen. Happens multiple times and there hasn't been a time in the last 4 months that it has run smoothly. Any fixes?

:)

Trogurt, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Call of Duty MWF

3. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

2019 full of great games

I literally just bit the bullet and went all in for the CoD: Modern Warfare Operator Enhanced edition.

I'm actually not a huge fan of the COD B04 unrealistic nature of the game, but MW looks amazing.

Fingers crossed.

Here's a link breaking down the different CoD:
    Modern Warfare Editions
    :
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again

Hey there reddaro,

Since this is a disc copy and not a digital download of the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, the console looks for the specific disc to know that you have the license for Call of Duty 4 Remastered according to Activision's support page

HERE

"Xbox One

For disc-based (physical) Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is included on the Infinite Warfare disc and no voucher code is required.
    Before Modern Warfare Remastered can be played, an additional download is required. An internet connection is required to download content. The game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered.

For Digital Legacy and Digital Deluxe Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, there is no game disc or voucher code. An internet connection is required to download content. Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare
    are two separate downloads and there is no requirement to have both installed in order to play either piece of content. No game disc is required if you purchased the Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare."

So unfortunately it looks like you'll need to purchase the Legacy or Legacy Pro edition via a disc or Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe to be able to play Modern Warfare Remastered again. Though you might fall under Activision's Disc Replacement program

HERE
    . It's worth taking a look to see if you qualify for that program.

I hope that helps and answered your question!
  6. Gaurav Biswas_05 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare XBox One

I bought the digital version of ‘Modern Warfare’ and in the offline mode, it shows ‘Buy Modern Warfare’ in place of ‘Campaign’. Activision must do something about this
Thema:

1. Modern warfare digital edition - Similar Threads - Modern warfare digital

2. I have to re purchase modern warfare on digital.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to re purchase modern warfare on digital.: I bought call of duty modern warfare on digital and haven’t played in a while, now it says I need to buy the entire game again even though I played for almost a year, have game clips, and have...
  3. Can’t transfer digital modern warfare from Xbox one to Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t transfer digital modern warfare from Xbox one to Xbox series x?: I have tranfered all of my files of modern warfare into my xbox series x from my xbox one x. But when i go to try to play, it still prompts me to purchase the game again? Is there anyway to fix...
  4. Updated modern warfare overnight and the digital download isnt visible why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updated modern warfare overnight and the digital download isnt visible why: What do I have to do to get back the game a03f5c47-c135-47e9-a005-64e7b82e57b7
  5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare for Xbox One Digital Standard addition PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare for Xbox One Digital Standard addition PROBLEM: I purchased my COD MW and waitied hours for it to be installed and once my game was installed I can't find it. I did all trouble shooting as directed and confirmed my purchase. Everything from...
  6. Modern Warfare Digital Copy Missing Download Packs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Digital Copy Missing Download Packs: Bought the digital copy for Call of Duty Modern Warfare and I was able to play a handful of times. Every time there is an update, when I try to play campaign, local multiplayer, or local co op, it...
  7. Trying to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (Digital Download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare (Digital Download): I've been trying to play the other modes but the only available game mode is Warzone. When I try to play any other game mode it tells me "Please install [Insert game mode] ". I tried uninstalling...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Standard Edition Digital Download Missing Content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Standard Edition Digital Download Missing Content?: Hi, Xbox forums! I'm wondering if you can help me today with an issue regarding missing content "packs" disabling me to play the game. Having entered the code I had purchased (UK code for the...
  9. Call of Duty - Modern Warfare.... how to install digital purchase onto two machines in same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare.... how to install digital purchase onto two machines in same...: My son purchased this game, and has installed it on his XBoxOne. But my other son cannot access or play it also on his machine. I am not paying another $100 to purchase a second copy of this...
  10. Digital copy of Modern Warfare repeatedly saying DLC pack for multiplayer required since...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital copy of Modern Warfare repeatedly saying DLC pack for multiplayer required since...: So my digital copy says I need DLC MP pack, my settings say pack 2 is queued and will install when ready. I have been to manage app hit install and it says installed without using memory at 9gb so...