Modern warfare disc version

Discus and support Modern warfare disc version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the disc version of both modern warfare and black ops: cold war. After installing cold war when I put the modern warfare disc in the xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rayangeloッ, May 10, 2021.

1. Rayangeloッ
    Rayangeloッ Guest

I have the disc version of both modern warfare and black ops: cold war. After installing cold war when I put the modern warfare disc in the xbox and launch the game it says I have to purchase modern warfare even though I own the game and the disc is in the machine

:)

Rayangeloッ, May 10, 2021
  2. jlma00 Jose LuisMart Win User

COD Modern Warfare - Physical Copy Issue After WarZone Update

You do not understand the issue, you have to understand that there is modern warfare (not free) and modern warfare war zone (free)

For those who have a physical version, we can't access the original modern warfare campaign and other stuff from the main game that we purchased, we can only access modern warfare war zone, everytime we try to play the original modern warfare and not modern
    warfare war zone it tell us that we have to purchase it. Even though we had paid for the physical version already.
  3. MaxBurton147 Win User

Xbox Series x won’t play games

Disc version of callof duty modern warfare wont play it keeps prompting me to purchase game even though there is a disc of the game in the xbox and everything is installed i dont understand why ? Can anyone help ?
  4. whiteandshiny Win User

Complete edition games on disc

Call of duty infinite warfare legacy edition has modern warfare on the disc for Xbox one so it can be installed multiple times but the PS4 version includes a one time download code in the box so I guess that kinda counts :)
  5. iainf242 Win User
  6. Rickthebeast123 Win User

Xbox 360 won't read a certain disc

I was playing modern warfare and It told me that the disc was unreadable and I tried cleaning it. BUT THE REIGON was all ok. all my other disc are fine. it is just that game

BY THE WAY ITS MODERN WARFARE
Thema:

1. Modern warfare disc version - Similar Threads - Modern warfare disc

2. Modern warfare i have the disc and it is downloaded to hard drive but it telling me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern warfare i have the disc and it is downloaded to hard drive but it telling me to...: I have the disc modern warfare and downloaded to hard drive.but it is telling me to purchase the game.i was playing it yesterday.and issues with certain maps .error code dev 6034[ww.mp.then maps...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - disc wont load on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - disc wont load on xbox one: Is anyone else had problems launching COD modern warfare from disc on Xbox One? The disc installs but doesn't recognise the disc has been purchased and won't start the game....
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare not working with disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare not working with disc: Hi, I have the disc for Call of Duty : Modern warfare and even after installing it (with or without the updates or additional packs) it keeps asking me to purchase it! I have tried re-installing...
  5. CoD: Modern Warfare 2019 Asking to buy multiplayer with disc inserted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: Modern Warfare 2019 Asking to buy multiplayer with disc inserted.: My friend that owns the game on Xbox One who has the game on a Disc can't play with me because it tells him he has to purchase the game after the Warzone update came out. He has done multiple...
  6. Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs?: I finished downloading all of my disc games. Time to put in the 2019 COD Modern Warfare to download it. The Xbox one s doesn't recognize the disc, I put it in and nothing happens. Please help! BTW...
  7. Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs.: I finished downloading all of my disc games. Time to put in the 2019 COD Modern Warfare to download it. The Xbox one s doesn't recognize the disc, I put it in and nothing happens. Please help! BTW...
  8. Modern Warfare Disc on Xbox One S doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Disc on Xbox One S doesnt work: I bought Modern Warfare for the Xbox One S, but the thing doesnt work. I have Gold membership and a good internet connection, but when I start it, it says "cannot connect to online services"- even...
  9. Modern Warfare add-ons won't download on disc for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare add-ons won't download on disc for me: I got my disc about a year ago and it's in great condition, it's just that whenever I try to install the game, Campaign packs 1 and 2 and Multiplayer pack 1 get stuck at a certain percentage and I...
  10. my modern warfare keeps saying to purchase when the disc is in it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my modern warfare keeps saying to purchase when the disc is in it: my xbox is trying to say buy the game but my disc is inside the console f01fc540-a5a3-48d3-af30-b13c4595f785