Modern warfare dlc packs too small!! 10.1 mb

Discus and support Modern warfare dlc packs too small!! 10.1 mb in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone after the new update of COD MD - my DLC packs of campaigns 1&2 and special ops 1 Shrunken and now the full size of each file is 10.1 MB!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oggg, Oct 6, 2021.

1. oggg
    oggg New Member

Hi everyone

after the new update of COD MD - my DLC packs of campaigns 1&2 and special ops 1 Shrunken and now the full size of each file is 10.1 MB!!

It doesn't matter what I do, full factory restart for the console or reinstall the game several times, the size of the DLC packs doesn't change, also I have the annoying error of "the store is currently unavailable"...

Microsoft telling me to talk to Activision but they are not answering my emails at all.

I have Xbox one and I purchase the game on the Microsoft store,

please help!

oggg, Oct 6, 2021
  2. domuhnic Win User

does anyone know when there will be a new map pack so i could hope this call of duty elite wasnt a waste?

3. Ff_e Win User

Modern Warfare Install Problems

I will try these if my current attempt at reinstalling turns out unsuccessfully, but the content packs are listed as being only 10.1 mb on both the Xbox and on the store when I access via browser on another device. They also install as quickly as they would if they were 10.1 mb, and these content packs should be >10 gb each.
  4. Benoit Robin Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign

Does every dlc appear on "Manage game & Add-ons" on MW ? is there any missing ? you should have:

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Multiplayer Pack”
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Spec Ops Pack 1″
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 1″
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 2″

I looked at this: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...c-packs-error-you-do-not-own-the-dlc-pack-fix
  5. schnurren Win User

Missing map packs in COD modern warfare

6. Ironwilled Win User

Not finding DLC COD Modern Warfare

Hi There,

This seems to be a fairly common occurance on Modern Warfare and the only fix that I've found involves doing these steps.

MODERN WARFARE “YOU DO NOT OWN OR ARE MISSING THE MULTI PLAYER DLC PACK” ERROR FIX | XBOX ONE

On Xbox One you’ll need to perform a slightly different process. There’s no option to restore licenses on Microsoft’s platform, which, regrettably, means that you’re less likely to fix the issue without needing to do a full reinstall.

• Select “My games & apps” on the Home screen
    • Locate Modern Warfare on the “Games” tab, highlight it and press the Menu (start) button on your controller
    • Select “Manage game & add-ons”
    • The following items should appear in the “Installed” section:
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Multiplayer Pack”
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Spec Ops Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 1″
      • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 2″
    • If you’re missing any, manually search the Xbox Store in order to download them
    • Should all of the relevant DLC already be present, you’ll need to uninstall all game content and then perform a full reinstallation
    Try it out and see if it helps. All credit goes to Game Revolution.

Link: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...c-packs-error-you-do-not-own-the-dlc-pack-fix
Thema:

1. Modern warfare dlc packs too small!! 10.1 mb - Similar Threads - Modern warfare dlc

2. 現代戰爭2019更新後不能玩( modern warfare shows ''missing dlc packs, please download and install'')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    現代戰爭2019更新後不能玩( modern warfare shows ''missing dlc packs, please download and install''): 今年初購買現代戰爭2019,月餘後遊戲進行更新,在Xbox上更新後開啟遊戲即出現缺少DLC(missing dlc packs, please download and install)的字樣。幾次重載也未能解決,不知道有甚麼解決方法? Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 is not able to play after being updated....
  3. modern warfare "dlc is not installed, install pack" issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare "dlc is not installed, install pack" issue.: i bought modern warfare for the xbox one recently, but was faced with the struggles of getting the right packs to get the game running. i know this issue is happening with a lot of people but i...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare DLC Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare DLC Packs: I have very recently purchased a disc game, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019, for my Xbox One. After downloading 4 necessary parts to this game, I launched the game then it told me it was required...
  5. Modern Warfare Dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Dlc: I have been trying to get modern warfare to work ever since they made it smaller but all it says is missing dlc then store unavailable and just goes in a loop of doing that. I have searched the...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare DlC packs link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare DlC packs link: So I have decided to play Modern Warfare again after 3 months then got hit with a massive 67gb update. I waited for that to finish only to realize that I am missing some data packs to play...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare -- "missing dlc pack issue"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare -- "missing dlc pack issue": I recently purchased COD Modern Warfare --as a digital download right from my XBOX one. But I have not been able to play the game at all. I keep receiving the stupid "Missing DLC pack " message ....
  8. COD Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 DLC: Trying to install a physical copy of Modern Warfare and am told I need Data Pack 1 DLC. Will not link from game to store. Cannot find the Data Pack with a manual search of the store. I know this...
  9. Modern Warfare Multi Player DLC Pack 2: where is a link for direct dowload?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Multi Player DLC Pack 2: where is a link for direct dowload?: Once again, with the recent update in Modern Warfare, my Xbox One is left stranded trying to find one missing pack. This has happened every time there has been a major update, and it's just...
  10. Modern Warfare missing dlc packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare missing dlc packs: A few months ago I uninstalled my digital copy of modern warfare inorder to free up hardrive space on my xbox one s. Recently I reinstalled the game and have been completely unable to play it...