Modern Warfare Downloads are not showing in the game

Discus and support Modern Warfare Downloads are not showing in the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having an issue with trying to access the bonus content in the game. I preordered the Operator Enhanced Edition, but none of the DLC content... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ASAP Berg11, Oct 27, 2019.

1. ASAP Berg11
    ASAP Berg11 Guest

I've been having an issue with trying to access the bonus content in the game. I preordered the Operator Enhanced Edition, but none of the DLC content is showing up in the game. Any explanation on how help me figure this out would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

ASAP Berg11, Oct 27, 2019
  2. SarahK1990 Win User

Hi ASAP Berg11,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. If you haven't already done so, I would recommend that you try out the solutions available in our support article entitled Find
    your games and add-ons on Xbox One
    as this can help you to get your additional bonus content installed.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
    Hi,

did this issue ever get fixed? I pre-ordered the operator enhanced edition and i still don’t have the extra content (ghillies, weapons, COD points, etc)
  3. Korrupted Chris Win User

Im having problems with this too. I purchased the operator edition and have my pack downloaded but its not showing up in game.
  4. luissolid Win User

IW its working on a FIX ASAP! They hope to ge it next week.

Regards!
  5. McMystery RS Win User

I’ve got the same issue. Packs downloaded but not showing up. Tried multiple reinstalls but nothing works. Theres a lot of people with similar issues on the subreddit too. No cod points either.
  6. ASAP Berg11 Win User

The DLC shows its downloaded but when i open the game, its not there.
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare Downloads are not showing in the game - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Downloads

2. Modern Warfare 2 days to download (then deleted game because I tried to cancel todays...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare 2 days to download (then deleted game because I tried to cancel todays...: It took me 2 days to download Modern Warfare on my crappy rural area broadband speed only to accidentally delete the game by trying to cancel todays update as it was stuck at 170mb out of 3gb....
  3. I bought Modern Warfare using a code and it downloaded but i can't download on a non-home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare using a code and it downloaded but i can't download on a non-home...: It's the first time this happens 04602c3e-c44a-4239-a1de-47ab9e347b4c
  4. Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare: I have bought the game in xbox store, and it doesnt show that i can download the beta. Help me please:) 8bc6550a-3ecc-41f9-a4ed-75c3623f45b4
  5. Xbox One error 0x803F8001 - Modern Warfare 2 digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One error 0x803F8001 - Modern Warfare 2 digital download: I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as a digital download a few days ago and played it. Today, however, I got error code 0x803F8003, and then after reinstalling the game, error code...
  6. Modern Warfare 2 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 download: When i go to buy the download for MW2, I keep getting a server error in '/' application. Can somebody help or explain to me whats going on? 98bdf068-7a00-47ca-aa8a-3caab653710a
  7. Modern Warfare 3 unable to download terminal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 3 unable to download terminal: Modern Warfare 3 is now backwards compatible and I have since downloaded and installed the game to my xbox one however, I am unable to play standard mode as I am required to download, the free...
  8. Unable to download content for CoD Modern Warfare Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download content for CoD Modern Warfare Bundle: Unable to download content for CoD Modern Warfare Bundle. Follow instructions that says to press A and wait until content will be downloaded, but after doing so nothing happens, no content adds to...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Bundle is not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Bundle is not downloading: Hello! I have just bought one game in Xbox Live: COD: MW Bundle (Call of Duty Modern Warfare Bundle) for my Xbox 360. And downloaded 58 Mb of content. At first start The game requires to...
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 downloading dlc issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 downloading dlc issues: Hey guys I really need help here trying to play online multiplayer on MW3. So I had MW3 before, but lost it and never saw it again. Until this Modern Warfare Bundle thing came up and I bought the...