Modern warfare game crashing

Discus and support Modern warfare game crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi since last update modern warfare keeps crashing after every game played with the following coming up on the screen: Error DEV ERROR 6044... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bernilawley, Apr 8, 2021.

1. bernilawley
    bernilawley Guest

Hi since last update modern warfare keeps crashing after every game played with the following coming up on the screen:

Error

DEV ERROR 6044 (ww_mp_emporium.ff)

Where 'emporium' is depends on the map

then press A and it restarts, play a game and then same happens followed by the same except for the map name. Please can you help explain what's happening

Thanks

:)

bernilawley, Apr 8, 2021
  2. EtagLive Win User

Xbox one X game crashes.

Is it only certain games? Modern Warfare and Borderlands 3 have had issues recently that cause crashes, the latest modern warfare patch for me at least has made the game more stable
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

The crashing with Borderlands 3 and Modern Warfare is a known issue for Activision and Gearbox.

You can look at
    currently known issues with Modern Warfare here
    , where it mentions the crashing on Xbox One X (approximately in the middle of the table). Activision is already working on a fix.

People that submitted a
    support ticket to 2K Games
    got a response that they are also investigating this crashing issue. You can (and should) also report your crashing, so they can gather more information on what might cause these crashes.
  5. KeithBiemiller Win User

Error code 0x801901f4

Could this have anything to do with modern warfare crashing mine and others consoles multiple times?
  6. MCGaminX Win User

Screen going back to dashboard

Hi Steven,

Thank you for the reply. I have found article from Activision themselves that includes some troubleshooting tips found

here
    (https://support.activision.com/mode...r-game-freezes-in-call-of-duty-modern-warfare).
    When your on the article click on Xbox One and a drop down menu shall appear giving you steps to reduce the chance of the game crashing. I would personally recommend trying to clear your cache which can be found

here
    (https://support.activision.com/articles/deleting-old-files-from-playstation-4-and-xbox-one-consoles).
Thema:

1. Modern warfare game crashing - Similar Threads - Modern warfare game

2. It will not allow me to download some of the Modern Warfare game packs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It will not allow me to download some of the Modern Warfare game packs.: My friend had gifted me Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and I had redeemed it. I then fully installed it as much as I can. I say as much as I can because I am not able to install Data Pack 1,...
  3. My xbox one keeps crashing eveytime i start a game of modern warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeps crashing eveytime i start a game of modern warfare: Its been ever since last update call of duty modern warfare and war zone, i start a game and as it starts to load it sceen goesblack and game ends up reloading i have not been able to play in...
  4. Modern warfare game issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare game issue: Why do I get dev error 6034. when trying to load modern warfare ground war started after update 3/31 613a1e5e-f448-4f9b-9850-05976fe0c996
  5. i got a new xbox and it says i dont own the game modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a new xbox and it says i dont own the game modern warfare: my new xbox x is saying i dont own the game modern warfare 92e7d4aa-37d5-4c44-aa10-3e5eda35e067
  6. CoD Modern Warfare Special Ops CO OP -Dev Error 1099 , games keeps crashing daily started 6...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD Modern Warfare Special Ops CO OP -Dev Error 1099 , games keeps crashing daily started 6...: Tried lots of resets and uploads etc , reinstalls. WASTE OF TIME. Spoke to Activision said take screen shot thats it , waste of time ANYONE ELSE GETTING THIS FAULT ? Help please UK - Xbox one X...
  7. Game share isn't working for Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share isn't working for Modern Warfare: I am currently game sharing with a friend and he has the full Modern Warfare set. I have Cold War and only Warzone. It won't let me play Multiplayer because it tells me I don't have the...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare will not reinstall, says game is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare will not reinstall, says game is corrupted: I got this game for christmas the year it came out on a disc and I installed it and played through the campaign just fine. Then one time I open the game and it says that I need to buy the game...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare multiplayer packs not recognized on game, but they are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare multiplayer packs not recognized on game, but they are...: So I have an original Xbox one and I have been playing war zone for a good while now along with other games as Destiny and whatnot I had recently gotten a new power cord block for my Xbox, so i...
  10. Quick Resume making Modern Warfare crash, have to quit game fully every time to start it...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Resume making Modern Warfare crash, have to quit game fully every time to start it...: I mostly play Call of Duty, and the Quick Resume is making it get stuck on Starting screens/Connecting to server screen on Modern Warfare. I noticed the only fix was to actually quit the game....