Modern Warfare Gameshare Not Working

Discus and support Modern Warfare Gameshare Not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My cousin game shared her account which has modern warfare installed on it. I downloaded it but when I went into manage game and downloads it only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OG Spikx, Jan 22, 2021.

1. OG Spikx
    OG Spikx Guest

My cousin game shared her account which has modern warfare installed on it. I downloaded it but when I went into manage game and downloads it only showed me Warzone and Data Pack 2 for Modern Warfare but none of the campaign, multiplayer or spec-ops packs.
    any solutions?

:)

OG Spikx, Jan 22, 2021
  2. FAT IS FAT Win User

I cant play modern warfare through gameshare

I have the same issue on xbox, i have warzone installed and My friend game shared me modern warfare which he bought digitally. Now i’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling (warzone) and looking up actual modern warfare but none of this works. Also i thought
    to receive games from gameshare which i am, you need to make their account use your xbox as their home xbox. I have all his games but modern warfare. Since i had warzone installed when I received gameshare. So is their any fix to that issue?
  3. chris-isaac Win User

Gamesharing

So I and my friend could get banned? We were thinking about gamesharing Call of Duty Modern Warfare but he lives in LA and I live in San Fransico?
  4. SreesaiKatiki Win User

Modern Warfare Gamesharing Multiplayer

Just uninstalled everything and reinstalled and nothing changed. I dont think im missing a pack. I have the pack 1 and 2. I load into the game and to the right theres multiplayer and it says purchase modern warfare.
  5. 7ffcdfca-1568-4a73-9 Win User

Modern Warfare Gamesharing Multiplayer

You could try going to manage games and apps, then click on modern warfare and try redownloading the multiplayer pack again. If that doesn’t work you can usuallt find the pack you are missing in the store.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Modern Warfare Gameshare On PC

You will have to purchase the game yourself on PC, as Modern Warfare Xbox version does not give you the Windows version. So if you want to play it, you will have to buy it.
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare Gameshare Not Working - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Gameshare

2. Modern Warfare Multiplayer NOT WORKING!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Multiplayer NOT WORKING!!!: I have now for the past 3-4 week been unable to access multiplayer on COD Modern Warfare.. There are several other reports of players with same issues, however when trying to google info regarding...
  3. Gamepass for modern warfare

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass for modern warfare: Hi, I have purchased 1month gamepass using a giftcard. When i try to log into mw I receive a prompt to purchace gamepass, why is this? When I look at my subscription I have 1 month gold gamepass...
  4. Modern Warfare Split-Screen Booting issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Split-Screen Booting issue?: I try to play Modern Warfare on my xbox one with my fiancé in split screen multiplayer but i keep getting booted off. I tried all the troubleshooting steps (opening ports, undownloading and...
  5. Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare: This issue is quite fustrating. Modern Warfare/Warzone will start installing but then it stops instantly. I can install all of the packs but it won’t install the main game. Sometimes I get an...
  6. Modern warfare packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare packs: I currently game share with someonw who owns modern warfares full game i have recently had to redownload it onto my xternal but when i have it says all 12 are installed but i dont own 4 spec op 1...
  7. Modern Warfare Gameshare On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Gameshare On PC: Hey guys, so I used to be able to play multiplayer of modern warfare, my friend game shared it to me on xbox. But now i switched to pc, how do i get mutiplayer on pc through gameshare? Will i have...
  8. Modern Warfare Gamesharing Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Gamesharing Multiplayer: Gamesharing with a friend who has the full Modern Warfare Game. I have downloaded the game, a compatibility pack 1, and multiplayer pack 2, however it wont let me play multiplayer and it only...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare doesn't work with gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare doesn't work with gameshare: Hi. I set my xbox home in a friend's console, and he did the same, he can play all the game that i have, but we found a problem to play call of duty modern warfare. He can install the game but he...
  10. I cant play modern warfare through gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play modern warfare through gameshare: A few days ago I started game sharing with a friend the first game I tried to download was cod modernwarfare. I had previously installed cod warzone. Now whenever I go onto cod i cant play...