Modern Warfare missing content

Discus and support Modern Warfare missing content in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the digital edition of modern warfare and i haven’t got the xrk pack or the blue silence knife 89a5d1dc-daa0-46da-9210-4ec936d36dbb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Timber92, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Timber92
    Timber92 Guest

I bought the digital edition of modern warfare and i haven’t got the xrk pack or the blue silence knife

:)

Timber92, Oct 28, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Yup. Seems to be a common issue unfortunately
  3. luissolid Win User

Same here, we just need to wait to the update so they can fix it.

Regards!
  4. KrisKarl Win User

My son bought digital and had trouble finding the items. They seem to be in a secondary menu and are easy to miss.
  5. xbox24ru Win User

Hi there Timber92,

This is currently being looked into I do apologise if any upset is caused by not receiving your content on day one launch.

Kind Regards
  6. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there... it could be when a game is new to miss something trough the vary menu ;)
Thema:

1. Modern Warfare missing content - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare missing

2. I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox...: I bought modern warfare using my account, I download the game but every account in my Xbox can use it, how can I change that??? c8b210c0-4081-4d1f-b11c-122b19b1856b
  3. Modern warfare game lobby issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare game lobby issues: I have been having an issue with jionni lobbies and then having to wait 10 min or more for the lobby to get more players, then sometimes I'll jus get kick out of the lobby after waiting all that...
  4. Conexión Fallida CoD Modern Warfare[Bankruptcy Connection CoD Modern Warfare]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conexión Fallida CoD Modern Warfare[Bankruptcy Connection CoD Modern Warfare]: Buenas chic@s Os comento lo que me pasa desde hace mas de una semana ya, llevo jugando al CoD desde el primer dia que salio sin ningun problema hasta hace eso ,mas de una semana(semana y media),...
  5. I can't install Call of Duty Modern Warfare again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Call of Duty Modern Warfare again.: So a while ago I needed space on my xbox. So i deleted Modern Warfare. Recently I wanted to play it again however, when i went to install it again, it was not in my ready to install tab. Any...
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare won't update over hotspot/Wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare won't update over hotspot/Wifi: I need help bad. Has anyone else using a mobile hotspot/Wifi had a problem with the Dec 4th update for the new MW? I've had it updating since 8pm yesterday on mobile hotspot until about 3pm today,...
  7. Modern Warfare Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Audio: This may not be a problem that Microsoft can fix but i just wanted to put this out there if anyone may know a work around or be able to help in any way possible. So, about like three weeks ago,...
  8. New modern warfare update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New modern warfare update: Finally finished my download for the season one update only to find another update right behind it. Got to 14% then suddenly stopped and figured it was my internet since it has been acting up...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ copy of COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating...
  10. Modern Warfare missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare missing content: I dont have the xrk and knife variant things even though i got it digitally 497fc018-a9d5-4638-8e4d-e9a7b40a576e