Modern warfare multiplayer not working

Discus and support Modern warfare multiplayer not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the game digitally when it came out and when warzone came i can no longer play multiplayer, instead its telling me to pay for it. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnthonyUmeji, Mar 22, 2020.

1. AnthonyUmeji
    AnthonyUmeji Guest

I bought the game digitally when it came out and when warzone came i can no longer play multiplayer, instead its telling me to pay for it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still does not work. Can anybody help me out?

:)

AnthonyUmeji, Mar 22, 2020
  2. wjg Win User

time to say goodbye to mw3

Its not really "Modern Warfare" as much as it is "Juggernaut Warfare" during multiplayer.
  3. The1337gamer Win User

MW3 weapon progression clip

4. Jr Etwon Win User

2019 Game of YOUR Year!

Single player: Outer Worlds

Multiplayer: Modern Warfare
  5. Jr Etwon Win User

2019 Game of YOUR Year!

6. Jr Etwon Win User

2019 Game of YOUR Year!

Thema:

1. Modern warfare multiplayer not working - Similar Threads - Modern warfare multiplayer

2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign or multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign or multiplayer: I purchased an Xbox One this weekend and I paid for the CODMW disc at store. I set my console up and popped disc in. It started installing and downloading all sorts of updates for game. After 4...
  3. Modern warfare keeps saying I have to purchase the standard edition to access multiplayer,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare keeps saying I have to purchase the standard edition to access multiplayer,...: I have modern warfare for the xbox one, and i have been playing it fine for the last couple of days; however, recently today while playing online it kicked me out of the match and back to xbox...
  4. Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer: I installed warzone first then put the cd in to install multiplayer afterwards but it would only open the game and not install, i went to manage games and got multiplayer pack 2 and special ops...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer: Recently purchased modern warfare on disc but my add ons just keep i need to purchase or inst all b048722f-ad54-4b55-8147-6a88f1bf1252
  6. Accès multijoueur modern warfare [Modern warfare multiplayer access]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accès multijoueur modern warfare [Modern warfare multiplayer access]: Je nai plus acces au mode multijoueurs modern warfare je demande le remboursements des saisson pass 1et 2 depuis 5 jours je ne peut pas de service du jeux ancune aide de activision support...
  7. Is anyone else having issues with getting on multiplayer on modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having issues with getting on multiplayer on modern warfare: Is anyone having issues with getting on cod modern warfare multiplayer a7aecb70-ec9d-4d49-aaf1-7cb410ffb765
  8. Call of duty modern warfare local multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare local multiplayer: I cant play local multiplayer because it says my “data is corrupted or unusable” Any ideas why? definitely not storage as i have a brand new 8TB harddrive with barely any games on it,...
  9. Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack: Im having an issue with not being able to download the multiplayer pack 2. I have the “multiplayer pack” and when I click to play it say “you are missing one or more multiplayer DLC.” Or something...
  10. Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack 2 installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Multiplayer Pack 2 installation: I can't even play this game anymore because it requires you to download, 'Multiplayer Pack 2' in which I can't install. When I click multiplayer it takes me to the screen where you should be able...