Modern warfare multiplayer pack 3 and data pack 1 and 2

Discus and support Modern warfare multiplayer pack 3 and data pack 1 and 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t get the packs from the store is there a diffeent way to get the packs 7a7dcb0d-c6f4-423d-b267-58248aff8532 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yahirHernandez4, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Modern warfare multiplayer pack 3 and data pack 1 and 2

I can’t get the packs from the store is there a diffeent way to get the packs

:)

yahirHernandez4, Apr 23, 2021
  2. BK h00lig4n Win User

Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update

3. jseiler352 Win User

I just bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it’s saying I need DLC packs??

Hey Ray Lop,

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are having an issue with COD: Modern Warfare.

Modern Warfare has several "DLC" Packs that are required to play the game.

Those packs include, Data Pack 1, Campaign Pack 1, Campaign Pack 2, Multiplayer Pack 1, Multiplayer Pack 2, Multiplayer Pack 3, Special Ops Pack 1 and Special Ops Pack 2.

I would recommend that you check in the game installs in the game settings menu under the General tab.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  4. DooklyRivers Win User

Playing offline

Except it's just says multiplayer pack and special ops pack. No 1 and 2. So to clarify,

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Campaign pack 1

Campaign pack 2

Multiplayer pack

Special ops pack
  5. Bostonsown90 Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign

Make sure you have all three of the following loaded. If you have the same experience I had you won't see these packs as options in the Microsoft store via your Xbox, and to make matters worse, if you visit the Microsoft Store on your PC and go to the
    Modern Warfare page you won't see them there either. These links take you directly to the packs. You remote load them by clicking on a button on the web pages so make sure you are logged into your Microsoft account first.

Special Ops pack 2:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/modern-warfare-special-ops-pack-2/9p3f7ngz66zv?ocid=wishlist.own&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Multiplayer DLC Pack 2:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/modern-warfare-multiplayer-pack-2/9nqpww5ds8hf?ocid=wishlist.own#activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Data Pack 1:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-data-pack-1/9ndx6wb90rc4?ocid=wishlist.own&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. domuhnic Win User

does anyone know when there will be a new map pack so i could hope this call of duty elite wasnt a waste?

Thema:

Modern warfare multiplayer pack 3 and data pack 1 and 2

1. Modern warfare multiplayer pack 3 and data pack 1 and 2 - Similar Threads - Modern warfare multiplayer

2. Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...: This helps get you into MP maps AND Groundwar. 1. Modern Warfare base game (contains Warzone only)(REQUIRED) Data Pack 1 (delete it ! ) Data Pack 2 (delete it ! ) ! > 4. Compatibility Pack...
  3. Modern warfare multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare multiplayer: I have been trying to play multiplayer in modern warfare. Every time I try to play it, it says I need the game pass or Xbox live. I have Xbox live so I know that's not it. I tried many suggestions...
  4. warzone/modern warfare multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warzone/modern warfare multiplayer: im trying to play modern warfare on my xbox one, right? well the packs wont allow me to download it and ive been trying to get the game to work for a while now, can someone explain as to why it...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Queue up Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Queue up Problem: Whenever I try to queue up for a game, it will take a long time to load and say “Waiting. Loading Level”. It will then give me an ERROR message saying,” Disconnected due to transmission error”. It...
  6. Modern Warfare multiplayer pack 3 is "currently not available" problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare multiplayer pack 3 is "currently not available" problem: Hi guys ! (Sorry for my english im french) Here is the problem : When i want to download the modern warfare mutliplayer pack 3 on my xbox one X it said that the product is currently not...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare won't let me play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare won't let me play multiplayer: I have tried everything on the old threads (hard restarts, reinstalling etc.). Whenever I try and load into a game I get the "Match Started. Loading level" at the top and then nothing happens. I...
  8. Modern warfare multiplayer pack3 and data pack1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare multiplayer pack3 and data pack1 and 2: It says in the store that it’s not available and i got help from someone and the instructions also didn’t work 3490b245-96ca-454f-9b3f-f83e75f53dcd
  9. Unable to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer: Ever since the Call of Duty optimization update a couple of weeks ago, I have been having massive lag issues and unable to play multiplayer on certain maps. I will get a Dev Error and then the map...
  10. Modern Warfare multiplayer is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare multiplayer is not working: I have my XBOX Series S as my wifes home xbox because she has Modern Warfare multiplayer, but keeps telling me to purchase the game (when we do have the game purchased), and even when i have...