Modern warfare multiplayer pack3 and data pack1 and 2

Discus and support Modern warfare multiplayer pack3 and data pack1 and 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says in the store that it’s not available and i got help from someone and the instructions also didn’t work 3490b245-96ca-454f-9b3f-f83e75f53dcd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yahirHernandez4, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Modern warfare multiplayer pack3 and data pack1 and 2

It says in the store that it’s not available and i got help from someone and the instructions also didn’t work

:)

yahirHernandez4, Apr 23, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @yahirHernandez4, I hope everything is going well for you!

Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

You can also try the troubleshooting steps on this link:

How to find games and game content after you redeem a code online on Xbox One | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Best regards.
  3. yahirHernandez4 Win User

I already did these steps twice and it didn’t work is there a different way i just want to play the game
  4. BK h00lig4n Win User

Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update

5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Purchasing something

6. JosephGeorge4 Win User

My Xbox won’t install or update games through network

How do i call of duty modern warfare data pack 2
Thema:

1. Modern warfare multiplayer pack3 and data pack1 and 2 - Similar Threads - Modern warfare multiplayer

2. Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not allowing you to play multiplayer or ground war? Try this it...: This helps get you into MP maps AND Groundwar. 1. Modern Warfare base game (contains Warzone only)(REQUIRED) Data Pack 1 (delete it ! ) Data Pack 2 (delete it ! ) ! > 4. Compatibility Pack...
  3. Modern warfare multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare multiplayer: I have been trying to play multiplayer in modern warfare. Every time I try to play it, it says I need the game pass or Xbox live. I have Xbox live so I know that's not it. I tried many suggestions...
  4. warzone/modern warfare multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warzone/modern warfare multiplayer: im trying to play modern warfare on my xbox one, right? well the packs wont allow me to download it and ive been trying to get the game to work for a while now, can someone explain as to why it...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Queue up Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Queue up Problem: Whenever I try to queue up for a game, it will take a long time to load and say “Waiting. Loading Level”. It will then give me an ERROR message saying,” Disconnected due to transmission error”. It...
  6. Modern Warfare multiplayer pack 3 is "currently not available" problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare multiplayer pack 3 is "currently not available" problem: Hi guys ! (Sorry for my english im french) Here is the problem : When i want to download the modern warfare mutliplayer pack 3 on my xbox one X it said that the product is currently not...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare won't let me play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare won't let me play multiplayer: I have tried everything on the old threads (hard restarts, reinstalling etc.). Whenever I try and load into a game I get the "Match Started. Loading level" at the top and then nothing happens. I...
  8. Modern warfare multiplayer pack 3 and data pack 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare multiplayer pack 3 and data pack 1 and 2: I can’t get the packs from the store is there a diffeent way to get the packs 7a7dcb0d-c6f4-423d-b267-58248aff8532
  9. Unable to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer: Ever since the Call of Duty optimization update a couple of weeks ago, I have been having massive lag issues and unable to play multiplayer on certain maps. I will get a Dev Error and then the map...
  10. Modern Warfare multiplayer is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare multiplayer is not working: I have my XBOX Series S as my wifes home xbox because she has Modern Warfare multiplayer, but keeps telling me to purchase the game (when we do have the game purchased), and even when i have...