Modern warfare pack 1

Discus and support Modern warfare pack 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got modern warfare, but to play i need data packs? But data pack 1 is unavailable? What do i need to do to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Franc3scoB, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Franc3scoB
    Franc3scoB Guest

Modern warfare pack 1

I just got modern warfare, but to play i need data packs? But data pack 1 is unavailable? What do i need to do to play

:)

Franc3scoB, Apr 14, 2021
  2. domuhnic Win User

does anyone know when there will be a new map pack so i could hope this call of duty elite wasnt a waste?

3. Benoit Robin Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign

Does every dlc appear on "Manage game & Add-ons" on MW ? is there any missing ? you should have:

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Multiplayer Pack”
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Spec Ops Pack 1″
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 1″
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 2″

I looked at this: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...c-packs-error-you-do-not-own-the-dlc-pack-fix
  4. BK h00lig4n Win User

Can't find Multiplayer Pack 3 for June 30 Modern Warfare update

5. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

6. A Purpl Panther Win User

Unable to access Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops on Modern Warfare

Try to download each add-on pack to your console from the Microsoft Store on your computer. Here are the links for the required DLC packs:

I think that should be all of them.
Thema:

Modern warfare pack 1

1. Modern warfare pack 1 - Similar Threads - Modern warfare pack

2. modern warfare campaign pack 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare campaign pack 2: What do i need to install to be able to play the campaign pack 2 023e4809-6e4d-4fb6-8c56-31e7736e65df
  3. Modern Warfare multiplayer pack 3 is "currently not available" problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare multiplayer pack 3 is "currently not available" problem: Hi guys ! (Sorry for my english im french) Here is the problem : When i want to download the modern warfare mutliplayer pack 3 on my xbox one X it said that the product is currently not...
  4. COD Modern Warfare Data Packs not available in Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Data Packs not available in Xbox store: Just got COD modern warfare on disk. Cannot play game as data packs 1 and 2 (and a couple of other things) need downloading. Microsoft store says these are “currently not available”. does anyone...
  5. Modern Warfare Game Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Game Packs: So I bought Modern Warfare today and installed it, I go into it and it says that it needs about 15 data packs before I can play, I think alright ill do that then, it takes me to the microsoft...
  6. Modern Warfare data packs not available for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare data packs not available for download: I recently downloaded modern warfare on my Xbox One and went to go play the campaign only to discover i had to download a bunch of stuff to play it. Annoying but whatever. Then I went to download...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store: Just bought this game on Xbox one, downloaded 140GB of game base files and a few addons, and wanted to play multiplayer. but it says the data pack missing. So i went to Microsoft store and wanted...
  8. Modern warfare data pack 2 not currently available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare data pack 2 not currently available: The game says need to install data pack 2 to play but when it takes you to the store it says ‘not currently available’ Any fix for this? d130cb4c-7065-42bd-b988-8df4ca536b81
  9. Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 "Not Currently Available"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 "Not Currently Available": Hi i just bought COD Modern Warfare on my Xbox One Digital Edition. I have not played the game at all due to the game asking me to download data pack 1 and 2. Yet when i click on them, the...
  10. Call of duty - Modern warfare data packs error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty - Modern warfare data packs error: I have all the data packs and modules installed on the box for Call of Duty - Modern Warfare, and it still says the DLC packs missing. I reinstalled the game (8-9 hours) and still the same. :/ I...