Modern Warfare Packs on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Modern Warfare Packs on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had issues with trying to download the modern warfare packs for all three categories (Campaign, Multiplayer, Co-op). I haven’t had this issue on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VikingChaos1225, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Modern Warfare Packs on Xbox Series X

I have had issues with trying to download the modern warfare packs for all three categories (Campaign, Multiplayer, Co-op). I haven’t had this issue on my last console that is a Xbox One S, but I am having issues now. I got my packs downloaded, but when I open up the game, it says “needs content downloaded”. I have no clue on how to fix this because I have pressed on it and it says all packs downloaded except Spec Ops and stuff. I tried downloading the spec ops one, and it didn’t even pop up in queue. How do I get to the content packs? I’ve pressed on Game and Add-Ons, and I can’t get to the packs page. Is there anything I’m doing wrong to not get me to the add ons tab under Game and Add-Ons?

:)

VikingChaos1225, Jan 25, 2022
  2. AdamStokes1 Win User

I redeemed a code and the game is not available to download

Hi thanks for the reply.

The game is call of duty modern warfare and it is the Xbox edition, I am trying to download it to my Xbox series X

Thanks
  3. Swift Oldboy Win User

Best story you have encountered in a game *no spoilers plz

The Call of Duty Modern Warfare series have been a fun action packed story for me, I wish it were a movie!
  4. domuhnic Win User

does anyone know when there will be a new map pack so i could hope this call of duty elite wasnt a waste?

5. Ctcmdercody Win User

Game not transferring

For a start. I'm missing 29 games from my Xbox series X ready to install list. A few are borderlands, borderlands 2 and the pre sequel and Call of Duty Modern warfare.
  6. Benoit Robin Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare not allowing me to play campaign

Does every dlc appear on "Manage game & Add-ons" on MW ? is there any missing ? you should have:

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Multiplayer Pack”
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Spec Ops Pack 1″
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 1″
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare — Campaign Pack 2″

I looked at this: https://www.gamerevolution.com/guid...c-packs-error-you-do-not-own-the-dlc-pack-fix
Thema:

Modern Warfare Packs on Xbox Series X

1. Modern Warfare Packs on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Packs

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer pack doesn't download xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer pack doesn't download xbox series X: i can't play multiplayer beacause it says "missing file pack" and when i click on it appeares all the file packs but the "data pack 1,2 and 3" does not appear, well, as i was saying, when i click...
  3. How do I install the missing packs on modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install the missing packs on modern warfare: How do I install the missing data packs on modern warfare 3ab9d7d4-ceeb-4507-aadd-e8872ba74e89
  4. Modern Warfare installation packs missing. Disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare installation packs missing. Disc.: Hey all, I'm having a hard time installing the Multiplayer pack for MW. It keeps saying error code Pillum even after hard resets, cleared cache and all. I've tried everything I can think. Yes...
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Digital Standard Edition - Compatibility Data Pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Digital Standard Edition - Compatibility Data Pack 1: Hi, i've a problem with 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Digital Standard Edition' on my Xbox Series X. I've downloaded and installed this game with all Add-Ons, but when i try to start offline...
  6. Modern Warfare Purchase/Data Pack Missing Loop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Purchase/Data Pack Missing Loop.: I know this is a frequently asked question, but I've tried every single option I've found online over the past 3 days to no avail. Microsoft support can't even call me because of a voicemail...
  7. call of duty modern warfare missing dlc or data pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare missing dlc or data pack: dear microsfot i founded the same problem with my game as others like i got an error from an non downloaded dlc pack or data pack and its not leting me play the campain the multiplayer and special...
  8. Missing Data Pack for COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Data Pack for COD Modern Warfare: I have played Warzone before. So it is installed already on my Xbox. I just got Modern Warfare (on disk) so I could play the campaign. When I go into the game after installing the required packs...
  9. COD modern warfare “missing data pack”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD modern warfare “missing data pack”: Hi , I’m having problem with a modern warfare download. I have never been able to play the game since downloading. Below is what I have tried and the order in which I have downloaded. 1-...
  10. Downloading multiplayer pack for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading multiplayer pack for modern warfare: Hay I’m asking about the multiplayer pack error on the new modern warfare it won’t let me download it? Any suggestions on how it can be fixed. 0dfeed1d-32a6-47b9-865a-908448b588a7