Modern warfare trouble

Discus and support Modern warfare trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I am having trouble with COD modern warfare every time I try to open it to multiplayer I get a connection failed message that says unable to access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROCKNRB, Mar 3, 2020.

1. ROCKNRB
    ROCKNRB Guest

Modern warfare trouble

So I am having trouble with COD modern warfare every time I try to open it to multiplayer I get a connection failed message that says unable to access online services. I have restarted the XBOX 1 I have restarted the modem I check my connection. I have uninstalled
    the game and reinstalled it (9 hours later by the way) and nothing works. Hoping someone else might have some insight on this

PS I have the game pass unlimited but its say my xbox live gold pass has been cancelled that wouldn't have anything to do with it would it Please help thank you in advance

Sincerely :

:)

ROCKNRB, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Kalmarn Win User

Xbox one x

I don't really have trouble with the UI but my console hates Modern Warfare and does all kinds of weird freezing and crashing
  3. GoingInOrbit Win User

Modern warfare trouble

If you can play other multiplayer games, there's a possibility that this is an issue with Modern Warfare. Have you tried to contact Activision about this?

If you haven't, try to use https://support.activision.com/contact-us to get in touch with them.
  4. AmilcarPerez Salazar Win User

Modern warfare trouble

did u find any solution ? for cod my was working from day 1 and 2 days ago I have starting to have your same problem let me know if u fix it and how thanks
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Modern warfare trouble

Hi Rock,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If the game pass ultimate is active that contains Xbox live gold. Have you tried to play any other multiplayer games? This may be a connection to the game server issue. If able to connect to other multiplayer games, try
    rebooting your network hardware. Personally had issues with call of duty servers myself was the only game servers had issues with i ended up

port forwarding
    and it helped.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

Modern warfare trouble

Hi, I had the same problem, unfortunately the solution I found was to use the network transfer from my first xbox (which is working) to my second xbox (which is having problems).

It is not due to internet or xbox live cause jt is working on one of my two xboxes
Thema:

Modern warfare trouble

1. Modern warfare trouble - Similar Threads - Modern warfare trouble

2. Call of Duty - Modern Warfare.... how to install digital purchase onto two machines in same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of Duty - Modern Warfare.... how to install digital purchase onto two machines in same...: My son purchased this game, and has installed it on his XBoxOne. But my other son cannot access or play it also on his machine. I am not paying another $100 to purchase a second copy of this...
  3. Modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare: I purchase mw2 remastered on the modern warfare store and never received the ghost skin and the 2 guns Do I have to wait more, been waiting for since yesterday fb9a741e-b335-4823-9506-e5170f2cdd72
  4. Modern Warfare Disc read error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Disc read error: Ok so this has been aggravating me for like a week now, for some reason whenever i try getting into a match on Warzone Modern Warfare, it crashes and takes me back to the main screen saying “Disc...
  5. I have xbox live gold but cant play modern warfare online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox live gold but cant play modern warfare online: I cant play. Multiplayer. On modern warfare. On line de1375ad-e760-4d64-86cb-21e0de7ccd24
  6. Modern Warfare Bonus content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Bonus content: So i purchased the pre-order for Modern Warfare 2 remastered, the purchase also included an operator pack add on for Modern Warfare. I installed both but when i got on modern warfare the new pack...
  7. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: I have the warzone extension downloaded and i just bought the game as a disc however when i put the disc in it goes only to warzone and doesnt give me access to the full game. What do i do?...
  8. modern warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    modern warfare: i have modern warfare game on xbox and it is telling to buy multiplayer at 59.99 why is this as i have played it before 5d311d4d-f43a-4acf-8a68-85412a4618ca
  9. Trouble with launching Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with launching Modern Warfare: So since the update last night 11th of February I haven't been able to get the game running it gives me the error code 0x8b050033. Which basically means I need an update but it can't get...
  10. Trouble playing call of duty modern warfare single player campaign.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing call of duty modern warfare single player campaign.: How do I play call of duty modern warfare after installation is finished? bd2065d6-7652-4560-9a3c-1676f6b65755