Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...

Discus and support Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and have played since came out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cnln, Feb 13, 2020 at 5:32 PM.

1. Cnln
    Cnln Guest

Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...

Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and have played since came out

:)

2. HueHef785 Win User

Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and have played since came out

Yea if the download isn't under your profile you'll run in to that issue...if that's not the case you may actually have to contact support.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Cnln,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your are unable to launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare due to the console not detecting the license for the game on your account. We recommend checking

the order history
    for the transaction for the game. Also, we suggest making sure that license for the game appears on your
    game list on the Xbox website. Is there another account that is sharing it's games, content and subscriptions by using the

home console feature
    ? Be sure to let us know the results Cnln!
  4. KyloRenThaBoss Win User

I had to uninstall and reinstall my game for it to work.
  5. monkeyboy9181 Win User

Do you game share with somebody
  6. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Are there any other profiles on your Xbox console. Maybe the game accidently got purchased on one of those accounts. If not maybe the person you gameshare with kicked you out. Check your order history as well and you may be able to resolve this at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
Thema:

1. Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and... - Similar Threads - Modern warfare won’t

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019: Olá! O novo jogo Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2019, tem tela dividida para jogar offline com um segundo controle? NAO ESTOU FALANDO DO MODO CAMPANHA. E também se tem os mesmos modos que os outros...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Season One Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Season One Disappeared: Hello, I purchased the game on disc. Installed Season one (S1) and all add-ons without issue. I was making good progress through S1 Campaign offline over several weeks. After a session along the...
  4. COD Modern Warfare no longer in my ready to install inventory.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare no longer in my ready to install inventory.: I needed some space to play another game a little while back, so I deleted MW. I decided today would be a good to to download it again, but to my dismay it's no longer in my ready to install...
  5. Modern Warfare Pack 2 update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Pack 2 update.: So I just did the big update, it was fine for awhile but now when I try to use multiplayer it kicks me out and says "content package no longer available" I have tried everything. I have...
  6. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4: I was trying to login to MW4 and I had recently updated it and as always It said "Restart is required after update" so I did and after I did a restart I could play it but now the restart thing...
  7. Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again????: So I've had the game since launch the game I bought to enjoy with my hard earned money and a bank statement to prove I bought the game and now it says I need to purchase the game again and I...
  8. Season 2 call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season 2 call of duty modern warfare: I bought the game from the store but cant play the campaignfrezzes an shuts off.why e3e6d60f-9c9e-4348-abf4-83ae228d5d8e
  9. Modern Warfare Wont Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Wont Install: Hello, I've been trying to update Modern Warfare, but it refuses to install, it just starts downloading, then says installation stopped repeatedly. It gives me a xbox 360 error code 8007045D each...
  10. Modern Warfare won’t connect to Xbox servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare won’t connect to Xbox servers.: For about a week and a half it has been kicking me off the servers every 15 min-1hour intervals Hopefully will be fixed soon aeb50b1c-2ac0-4152-8c9a-fc3806bd661b